PDA

View Full Version : are there any kids of cd's here ?

erica12b
12-01-2006, 03:07 PM
after reading the post about ,the kids how to tell them ,my thoughts where are there any here now , and how they see all of us? they might have some insight to help the ggs and the dad's that we did not look at tell now are there any of you out there or would any of your kids want to talk to the group?

Kieron Andrew
12-01-2006, 03:51 PM
this is NOT a forum for Children and has never been, there are other support groups more suited for them around the net!

Julogden
12-01-2006, 03:57 PM
this is NOT a forum for Children and has never been, there are other support groups more suited for them around the net!
Hi Kieron,

Might be some adult children of CD's here, and it would be interesting to get their input, don't you think?

Carol:hugs:

Wendy me
12-01-2006, 03:59 PM
well their could be kids of Cd's here but they would have to be 18... and Kieron is right under 18 not allowed my kids are 23 and 27 although i don't believe they are here one just never knows.....

Kieron Andrew
12-01-2006, 04:03 PM
Hi Kieron,

Might be some adult children of CD's here, and it would be interesting to get their input, don't you think?

Carol:hugs:
personally with the nature of some of the threads that are created here, no i dont think this would be the right place for support for children of CD/TS's i think there are far better sites out there for that, BUT this is just my opinion, like Wendy said i guess there might be some already here though

erica12b
12-01-2006, 04:15 PM
my bad , i was talking about grown kids of cd's , 18 or older.

Kieron Andrew
12-01-2006, 04:22 PM
no disrespect intended, but even if your kid is over 18 would you want him/her to read threads on 'how wearing panties makes me want to get off' i certainly wouldnt, like i said there are better forums out there for kids of cd'ers not matter what their age

Wendy me
12-01-2006, 04:30 PM
no disrespect intended, but even if your kid is over 18 would you want him/her to read threads on 'how wearing panties makes me want to get off' i certainly wouldnt, like i said there are better forums out there for kids of cd'ers not matter what their age

Kieron, Kieron, Kieron, OK so what your saying is and it sounds this way to me ... if we ask or bring our so's here to join or see the sight we think something less of them???? i mean we want them to join or visit to understand us right??? so if one would be not wanting their grown kids to read this do you imply that we might think lies of our so's as we want them to be members?? i would hope not because i would love to have my so my wife here and trust me i think nothing but the best of her as she is my love of my life......

tacal
12-01-2006, 04:45 PM
Oh my, should I be here reading all of this, as I am a child of a non CD father.:confused:

Kieron Andrew
12-01-2006, 04:49 PM
Kieron, Kieron, Kieron, OK so what your saying is and it sounds this way to me ... if we ask or bring our so's here to join or see the sight we think something less of them???? i mean we want them to join or visit to understand us right??? so if one would be not wanting their grown kids to read this do you imply that we might think lies of our so's as we want them to be members?? i would hope not because i would love to have my so my wife here and trust me i think nothing but the best of her as she is my love of my life......
nope! not what im saying at all, i think SO's can cope with seeing things so much better than the kids of CD'ers as it was their choice to join or not.

I just think there are somethings that MIGHT and i say only MIGHT shock the adult children of CD'ers relating to their dad or mom's (maybe) thats all, by all means i think they should join in if they are openminded and are prepared to accept anything they may read about their dad or mom and the parents think they can cope, but somethings MIGHT be too much is all im saying, i mean would you want your kids to know that putting a pair of panties on makes you turned on?? (just one example i could think of is all! as ive read a few times).....i was just saying there are support groups and sites out there without subjecting the kids (whether they be adult or not) to reading stuff like that is all, i certainly wouldnt want to hear that my dad gets off wearing panties, thats a picture in my mind i just do not want! *dad are you out there lol*

Wendy like i said its JUST my opinion not everyone has to share it because i would never say what someone elses opinion has to be

Clare
12-01-2006, 04:56 PM
I see no reason why the ADULT children of crossdressers can't be members here in the forums.

To me, it's no different to SO's joining. They may want more information on the reasons why their Parent is a crossdresser or even support and understanding just like the SO's.

Kieron Andrew
12-01-2006, 05:03 PM
I see no reason why the ADULT children of crossdressers can't be members here in the forums.

To me, it's no different to SO's joining. They may want more information on the reasons why their Parent is a crossdresser or even support and understanding just like the SO
i agree i didnt say they shouldnt join but they should be well informed by the their parents BEFORE joining that they may not like SOME of the things they MAY read on here, so that they can be aware is all! but i still think there are other forums they could join as well as......much like the fact the GGs here have their privacy to say what they feel, they will need that too!, at present there is no such thing here for the Children of CD'ers to be able to talk to others without their dad or mom being able to read, so other forums may help them too.........ok did i explain myself better this time lol

Clare
12-01-2006, 05:14 PM
Hey Kieron. I wasn't directly responding to your comments - more to the topic itself!

I understand where you're coming from tho and I think you have valid points to convey. It is entirely different - emotionally - for a child to discover a crossdressing Parent as opposed to a Spouse.

Kieron Andrew
12-01-2006, 05:16 PM
Hey Kieron. I wasn't directly responding to your comments - more to the topic itself!

I understand where you're coming from tho and I think you have valid points to convey. It is entirely different - emotionally - for a child to discover a crossdressing Parent as opposed to a Spouse.
wow thanks someone gets me, i am soooooo crap at explaining what i mean at times without upsetting someone!

Wendy me
12-01-2006, 05:25 PM
just rember we have Cd's here mtf and ftm as well ... and as you all know not all Cd's talk about getting turned on wearing panties... after all after 18 can we still choose were they go on line????.....we all except Cd's kids have our own place to talk in privacy... thing is this fourm the best out there i think is run by a pretty heads up staff that is ever changeing to meet what ever our forum and it's members want or need... so in the begining we were cd's mtf and ftm and as we needed we grew .... in the event that we had a need to deal with grown kids of cd's could you passably think of a forum or of a staff that would be better suited to address that????

erica12b
12-01-2006, 05:33 PM
are there any suportive adult kids of cd's, here, and if there are not. why ? are we only helping the so's or are we trying to help everone that is of age ,understand .
im not just talking of the m2f what about the f2m's , some may have kids that grown up , its just another view of the world that im looking for , if it was in your house as a kid you would look at it in a differant way than as you where hiding it or as a secret that has come out , most of the 18 to 28 gg's i half talked to are more ok with it than the over 60 group , and we all have parants ,and they did things that made us, if you dont think they are humans to then you need to look at your rents again, lol

Shelly Preston
12-01-2006, 05:42 PM
There have been a lot of points made here and I have some too

1) Children of crossdressers are welcome here if they are over 18
2) The father (or Mother) does not necessarily have to be a member here either
3) This is a support group for family and friends
4) This is probably the cleanest site they could visit to learn about crossdressing
5) Its unlikely any member will want to be identified in that group as it may be even more difficult to admit.
6) I would hope everyone here would show respect to anyone who joins and needs help

janet p
12-01-2006, 11:21 PM
Keiron. number one those of us that would bring our children to this site would have already told them about our CDing. We would not use it to tell them about it. I would not be surprised that most of them accept it with no problem.:love:

Holly
12-02-2006, 02:02 AM
Well, I'll have a go at this. My daughtrer is a member here. Take a look at this (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11841).

erica12b
12-02-2006, 12:56 PM
that was so cool , this is what i wanted to know and now i wonder if there are any others out there , i would love to hear there thought on there parents , what and how they found out what htey would like to see happen , how supportive are they do they want to help ,or not and i would like to here the neg stuff to ,, they come from what we have to give or hold back, i like to her there take on all of this kittykat is onle one of i hope are many that can add to the hole of the comunity,

sorry if the spelling is of my spell ck is not working right

princessmichelle
12-02-2006, 01:14 PM
I originally thought you were asking about cd being inherited-like if any of us on this forum have aging parents who were cds themselves. Because there is this debate over whether cd is inherited.

PM

MJ
12-02-2006, 01:21 PM
after reading the post about ,the kids how to tell them ,my thoughts where are there any here now , and how they see all of us? they might have some insight to help the ggs and the dad's that we did not look at tell now are there any of you out there or would any of your kids want to talk to the group?

well the next time my daughter comes over she is 21 i will get her to answer your question ..
as i have never ask her about her feelings to wards me in regards to my coming out i do know she love me for who i am ... what more could a dad ask for..

and holy your story had me in tears... i am so happy for you

JenniferR771
12-02-2006, 01:36 PM
Actually there is a respectful site for kids with gender concerns:

http://www.tgchrysalis.com/

Same person, Sandra, that does Gendertree.com. Our group facilitator of local Tri-ess support group.

erica12b
12-02-2006, 02:07 PM
i would like to here from them, there thoughts , there take ,all the way around, thats what a forum is for to hear views from all sides , we are here to talk about our selfs and to find info that we need to make sence of our lives, the more the marry'er, "pun"