PDA

View Full Version : Where do you dress?

Leslie16
12-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Where do you all dressup, especially if you can't at home? Do you use hotel rooms, public rest rooms? You car? Friends houses?

hotbobbie
12-01-2006, 05:21 PM
I live alone so i dress at home 24-7

Diana_BiMale_CD
12-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Both my wife and I work, she likes to work late so I do most of my dressing at home in private. Am just now getting up the nerve to visit a few clubs in the area that are receptive to CDs, alternate lifestyle types. Hope to make a few excursions soon. Hugs and Kisses Diana

krisinpink
12-01-2006, 05:23 PM
at home when the kids are not around...
....sometimes in a remote corner of the mall parking lot if I have something I simply can't wait to put on!! :happy:

Courtney A Anderson
12-01-2006, 05:27 PM
Mostly at home after dark, or motel rooms

Karren H
12-01-2006, 05:30 PM
How about........ any semi enclosed space that no one intrudes into for a minimum of 15 minutes is fair game!! :D

Love Karren

Paula G
12-01-2006, 08:21 PM
I just dress at home.

vbcdgrl
12-01-2006, 08:42 PM
I dress at home. Depending on circumstances, I may leave the house partially dressed(in drab cover), then park around the corner, sneak back and finish dressing in a shed in the back yard. I want to try Karren's "change on the fly" technique, but have to scope out a few changing spots first. Once in a while, I will make up some excuse that I'll be gone for a couple of days, and get a motel room in another city.

Vikki

MJ
12-01-2006, 08:56 PM
hi leslie
i dress at home 24/7 just me so all the freedom i want

btw leslie were do you dress ?

janet p
12-01-2006, 10:21 PM
I use to dress at home only but since hallowen this year I have started going out in semi drab and then finding a spot to finish dressing then going to places that I know are safe or just driving around.:love:

Janelle d'Amour
12-01-2006, 10:28 PM
I live alone so I can dress anytime I'm home. I don't go out in my community. When I do travel, I dress in my hotel room and head out from there. Needless to say, I look forward to travelling a lot!

Debb
12-02-2006, 01:16 AM
I dress at home now (my wife is more accepting of it than I am), but a year ago, I used to haul all my stuff out to the van, go for a drive, dress and do my makeup in the van, and stop at the mall, etc. for a little public time.

I did the hotel thing once, that was more nerve-wracking since my door opened onto the reception room... all the clerks saw me and instantly knew who I was/what I was doing. back then, it mattered to me .. now, not so much.

ArleneRaquel
12-02-2006, 01:21 AM
I am alone, so I can dress at my leisure at home. Pantyhose can sometimes take a while to get on,and makeup also, but at least I know that no one will barge in on me. :love: Maureen

Patricia Danielle
12-02-2006, 01:23 AM
I was a long haul trucker for many years, until the Doctor retired me with a bad heart ( left side only working 26 % ) I drove aalot of miles in a dress or wearing a skirt blouse set and it was real handy and lots of fun!! Sometimes I miss it most times I don't if that makes any sence? Now I can catch up on my hobbies, and it seems funny to actually make payments on a place to live instead of a three bed room storage unit. Living out of a suit case gets old in a hurry. SO won't let me build another winged sprint car so I've been playing my pedal steel guitar alot. Also do lots of ham radioing.. Patricia..:heehee:

Penny
12-02-2006, 01:36 AM
:nerd: I used to crossdress in a telephone booth; you know, spin around three or four times and I was switched. They called me Super CD; I was faster than an eyelash curler, more fragrant than lilac body spray and able to change wigs in a flash. But at last, without a phone booth, I'm just your average CD who dresses at home and takes my ruin, the cellphone, with me when I go out and about.:heehee:

jakie
12-02-2006, 01:27 PM
I was a long haul trucker for many years, until the Doctor retired me with a bad heart ( left side only working 26 % ) I drove aalot of miles in a dress or wearing a skirt blouse set and it was real handy and lots of fun!! Sometimes I miss it most times I don't if that makes any sence? Now I can catch up on my hobbies, and it seems funny to actually make payments on a place to live instead of a three bed room storage unit. Living out of a suit case gets old in a hurry. SO won't let me build another winged sprint car so I've been playing my pedal steel guitar alot. Also do lots of ham radioing.. Patricia..:heehee:
Hi Radio Ham
me too S73 from France

Sharon86
12-02-2006, 01:34 PM
I can dress at home as my wife has no problems with me being dressed around her, but we've never out, not even for a drive, that said, i have stood in my back garden in the wee hours of the morning.LOL. Sharon.xxx

Nikki A.
12-02-2006, 01:35 PM
At home mostly, wife would rather I dress than have a heart attack. Won't go out with me and not into it but after almost 20 yrs realizes it is a part of me and I need to express it.

Kate Simmons
12-02-2006, 01:41 PM
Phone booths work pretty well, whoa! --wait that's the "wrong" costume!:happy: Ericka Kay

Daizy Chains
12-02-2006, 03:15 PM
I dress at home also i have dresses at work i some times sneek into the costume store at work and try things on:devil:
Daizy

Lanore
12-02-2006, 03:41 PM
I'm another 'home alone' girl and dress 24/7.

Lanore

JoanFlores
12-02-2006, 03:47 PM
Home for me, makes me feel more secure.

Mary Jane
12-02-2006, 07:41 PM
I dress at home when my wife is away since she does not want to participate in my dressing.

Katie Lynn cd
12-03-2006, 02:44 PM
I am surprised at how many of you get to dress at home. I wish that I were in your shoes...really! My wife knows but does not want to see, so I will get to dress at home maybe once a year when my she is out of town and the kids are at school. All others are in a hotel room about 2-3 times per month. Dressing at home is just a dream for now.

Sara Kat
12-03-2006, 03:44 PM
I live alone so I do it whenever the mood hits me. I'm glad I don't live with anyone. I can leave my skirts and panties lying around. :D

crusadergirl
12-03-2006, 05:10 PM
I dress at home are at my ex gf's house.

fancy nancy
12-03-2006, 05:39 PM
Since mst of my clothing is female clothing,I dress at home akk the time.

Sierra Evon
12-03-2006, 05:40 PM
Ditto, I'm a home alone girl, 24/7..........:happy:

sami1952
12-03-2006, 05:48 PM
At home ,motel or wherever i'am yet,so long as i fell comfortable.

Sally24
12-03-2006, 05:49 PM
I can dress at home but lately mostly dress for "outings". If it's my wife and I going out during the day, then I get mostly dressed early at the house and we drive out of state from there.

If it's an outing with the gurls, then I frequently use the minivan. With tinted windows it is almost impossible to see anything in the back. I change into my femme clothes, then do my make-up. Then I drive over to the club where we meet before we go into Boston. I used to change in the parking lot of the club, but it is the known meeting place for us and I had a nut one night driving around trying to find and harass CD's. Just held up my cell phone with 911 dialed in and he left fast!

Occasionally, if my daughter is at home and awake, I'll do all my preparations in the back of the van at 70mph. Obviously my wife is driving (I'm only so talented!). I do wait for the eyeliner until we're at a parking lot.

Happy Motoring!

Sally

Cami_wi
12-03-2006, 05:52 PM
I generally get Dressed in the Bedroom :-)

StacyCD
12-03-2006, 05:53 PM
Most of my dressing has been at home when the wife is away since I don't travel that often. However, the times when I have been away are the only times I have ventured out dressed. Now that my wife knows about my dressing (a recent revelation), I may have the opportunity to dress more often. However, we're in the taking it slow phase so I'm not likely to dress in front of her until she is ready.

tracy_Trevor
12-03-2006, 05:55 PM
I always dress at home. The S.O. approves and even buy me many of my outfits.

Denise01
12-03-2006, 07:42 PM
While i live along have to be careful at home, as have a lot of people in and out during the day especially in the summer.
At home I dress most evenings, after i am finshed work for the day.
When i am on vacation, i can dress when i please as i normally go on my own.

Just returned from a trip with my travel trailer for a month, where i was able to dress 24/7 for a whole month.
It was heaven, to have the freedom to dress for this amount of time, and to be able to go out, as i wished, and be treated like a lady.

Denise

marie354
12-03-2006, 08:07 PM
Always at home. I haven't left yet, but thinking about it.

soccervixen
12-03-2006, 08:14 PM
I, too, dress at home when the rest of the family is out ... like right now in a lovely ankle-length gold dress with matching short jacket, with new pumps I just bought for my wife, but I may get more wear out of them! Bandolino's in a lovely light brown with a 2 1/2 stacked thin heel. Just delicious, and this dress smells so good. :happy:

Margie
12-03-2006, 08:18 PM
I'm fortunate that wife accepts my dresing at home. I have only been out a few times but nothing more than a sweater and slacks. I hope she's willing to take me out sometime as I have no intentions of dressing without her. I'd be scared stiff !!!!! lol

Sporco
12-03-2006, 09:17 PM
My wife is supportive so I dress at home and always underneath when going to work or out with friends.

My 1st wife was absolutely unsupportive, even prohibitive. Then I hid it when I could get away with it (and eventually got caught by her) and when traveling for business. Thanks goodness those days are over!

linnea
12-03-2006, 09:20 PM
At home when my wife's away, motel rooms, car, etc. I avoid public restrooms.

Wendi
12-03-2006, 09:58 PM
I usually dress at home too and I like to dress in hotel rooms too. I met a gurlfriend at her house once for a makeup/dressup session. That was ALOT of fun.

Penny
12-03-2006, 10:30 PM
Phone booths work pretty well, whoa! --wait that's the "wrong" costume!:happy: Ericka Kay
Hey Ericka, maybe it was the wrong number. Eight, Six, Seven, Five, Thee-O-Nine, you can call me up any old time.:heehee:
:hugs:

Penny

suchacutie
12-03-2006, 10:44 PM
Since my wife is totally involved, I can dress anywhere (especially good when she's there to give Tina pointers!), but normally Tina comes to visit at home!

Heelsnlegs
12-03-2006, 11:49 PM
My wife does not know about my crossdressing ...she definately would not approve. So I dress in hotels when I travel. I do get a bit edgy when I haven't travelled and haven't had my heels on for a while :(

When I travel I try to find out areas whereever I visit that are TG freindly so I can get out.

Jen

Leslie16
12-12-2006, 05:00 PM
hi leslie

btw leslie were do you dress ?

I have dressed:

1. Motel rooms I have rented for the day ($$!)
2. Public restrooms in parks and even one amphitheater during offseason.
3. One at a time restroom in a hotel (until one time the maid got frustrated that someone was in the women's room so long and made a fuss!)
4. Parking lot (most recently. You have to be fast, and its scary)
5. At home -- when I can, which is rare.

dods460
12-12-2006, 05:39 PM
I dress up at home when ever I feel the need. I just came out to my friends yesterday so when I get new make up(I'm out) they want me to come over to their place looking totally fabulous.

JoAnnDallas
12-12-2006, 05:42 PM
If the wife is not home, then I get dressed at home. Otherwise I use the back of my SUV.

Miamerica
12-12-2006, 05:54 PM
I used to dress at home, and the wife didn't have a problem with it. Send the kids to grandma's and we're good to go. Now this place is like an orphanage and not very many people are brave enough to take all of the kids in one shot.

So now I plan some time, gather my things and off I go to the hotel. I used to freak about being seen anywhere, but have since been practicing the 50 mile rule. 50 miles from home, noone knows ya - game on!

melissaabom
12-12-2006, 05:58 PM
I dress at home ..might try in the car some time ..how would I see my make up

application ??

Melissa:2c:

melissaK
12-12-2006, 06:11 PM
:nerd: I used to crossdress in a telephone booth; you know, spin around three or four times and I was switched. They called me Super CD; I was faster than an eyelash curler, more fragrant than lilac body spray and able to change wigs in a flash. But at last, without a phone booth, I'm just your average CD who dresses at home and takes my ruin, the cellphone, with me when I go out and about.:heehee:

That was too funny.

I dressed regularly for a year or so back in the early 90's but, I dress not at all nowadays, aside from underwear. Oh the occasional evening at home "when the wife's gone w/ the kids," or maybe pack a few extras on a "trip out of town," (but nothing like Hutton packs - OMG!).

Maybe Penny's right, it IS the loss of phone booths due to the cellphone explosion! Timings about right, . . . hmmmm :heehee:

(And no, it's not easy going this route . . . what I spend on a counsellor to keep putting me back together after breakdowns would've paid for . . . well, let's not go there.)

SatinSarah
12-12-2006, 06:19 PM
I used to dress at home with my wife but this is now very hard with 2 young children. I am fortunate that I work away from home during the week and we have a flat where I am alone. My wife knows I dress and is happy. She prefers not to have to do it with me all the time. However, when she knows I feel girly she will offer for me to dress up in my underwear and nightie to share time in the bedroom. I am very happy with thus compromise - but did love the time pre children when I could dress and hang around in the evening with my wife en femme.

Sarah

Jenniferritchie
12-12-2006, 07:28 PM
I am one of the lucky ones and can dress at home as long as my two sons are not around, my wife understands my need to have my needs and puts up with me as long as i do not put my wig and makeup on, that sounds like a fair deal to me as i attend a group once a month when i can get the full thing going:heehee:

bigtoe2121
12-12-2006, 08:01 PM
I dress at home, my wife knows and so does my sister in law. I am just getting the nerve to go outdoors dressed.

Shadeauxmarie
12-12-2006, 08:42 PM

But he did wear tights!

Naomi
12-12-2006, 08:50 PM
I live alone, so really dressing up shouldnt be a problem. However I'm a shift worker so some of my shift pattern sadly leaves me with so little time to dress up, However i always make the time for my toe nails.

janet p
12-12-2006, 09:06 PM
I know I posted on this before but after reading I forgot to tell you how I did before with my first wife. Naturally when she wasn't home but when I started drive cross country(truck driving) I would find a spot to change at night and then drive as long as I could in fem.:love:

jamie-upstate
12-12-2006, 11:20 PM
i dress at home my wife is very supportive as long as i stay at home
she will come home with small gifts for me to complete the transformation of jamie

RandiCD78209
12-12-2006, 11:39 PM
In my apartment most of the time. After dark I have ventured out to get the mail (a block away) with breast forms under neutral girl top & slacks. However, I wear a jacket for a quick cover-up in case a neighbor would pass.

Aprilrain
12-12-2006, 11:53 PM
in my house, garage, motorhome, car, woods (both public and private land), other peoples houses (though rare). In the car i have changed in mall parking lots, rest stops, pulled over on lonely roads, and (not recomended) while driving! yes pantys thigh highs and heels. Mostly i just get dressed in my room at home

tekla west
12-13-2006, 01:54 AM
In front of a mirror, if I'm going out, I need to know I look right.

Joanboy2001
12-13-2006, 07:51 AM
I only dress up at home now, when my wife is away. She used to 'let' me dress but grew weary of it. When she let me, I would dress up in hotel rooms if we were traveling.

reneeisy
12-13-2006, 11:09 AM
I usually go to a motel, although I have dressed in parking lots at large corporate comlexes.

cdjoanne
12-13-2006, 12:20 PM
i cd when the wife is at work as she does not except it any more, never been out in public but wud love to with a girlfriend

cathie
12-13-2006, 12:59 PM
I'm a stay at home dad so I can dress from 8-2 M-F in the privacy om my own home. If I get anxious I live in the NW corner of Atlanta and there are plenty trails and drives I can take to the middle of nowhere.

julie w
12-13-2006, 01:31 PM
live alone after 20years of marriage and love it dressed all the time at home
as long as my gf or kids are not there , go out to cd club events an out and
about when I have the opportunity

Susiegirl
01-02-2007, 02:37 PM
Mary Jane have you ever thought of looking into the tri-ess group in Atlanta

Karmen
01-02-2007, 03:21 PM
I fully dress at home, when my parent are away or a sleep, but I put on wig and makeup only when I go out, never when I stay at home.

fancy nancy
01-02-2007, 04:07 PM
Being single ,I dress at my house 24/7 with no problems:2c:

tracy_Trevor
01-02-2007, 05:04 PM
I dress at home. My SO has no problems with my dressing. In fact she often buys me dresses and other clothes as presents.

I only tend to fully dress during the dark night when we can close the curtains(drapes) and i feel free and carefree.

I wear a nighty most nights unless we have visitors staying.

:hiding:

Rachaelb64
01-02-2007, 05:11 PM
As I live alone, its at home when I like :D

franvonceder
01-02-2007, 06:12 PM
I mainly dress at home. I have been crossing dressing since I was about 11 and that would have been in the early 60's! I have been out at night on a few occasions fully dressed - but no make up. These days I sometimes go out wearning bra, panties and stocks under my outer clothes.

I have really enjoyed browsing this site. Before I began surfing the Internet to find out more about cross dressing I thought I was extemely abnormal.

Amy07
01-02-2007, 06:40 PM
I too dress alone at home. I am not married, but still have to beware of friends and relative "dropping by for a visit". If the doorbell rings and I am dressed, I shed the femme, and say I was going in the shower. lol.

Marcie Sexton
01-02-2007, 06:50 PM
Probably 90 + % at home, but during December my wife and I ventured out, with my "face" on and went windowshopping after I changed in route to a small town close to home...I was wonderful too, just two girls doing some really "wreckless" window shopping...and when no one was home when we got home that night, I walked in all my splendor:heehee:

serinalynn
01-02-2007, 07:02 PM
I also dress at home

gillianlove
01-02-2007, 08:18 PM
I dress at home. Its liberating to be able to spend all day the person you were meant to be. fortunately I also work from home. So double bonus.

Gillian xxx

samantha#1
01-02-2007, 08:48 PM
HI Leslie, Where ever and when ever I can; my wife supports my dressing so that is not an issue; need to be wary of our children, although they are older and one lives away from home they both still tend to come and go at odd hours. Although I dress everyday at work I do not venture out into our retail business dressed unless it is before or after closing time, I am lucky to have an area and daily time to dress though.
Samantha

wabnaok
01-02-2007, 08:59 PM
I mostly dress at home, but during the winter I wear pantyhose. I also wear a bra when the situation allows it. My wife is aware of it and ok with it.

Glenda58
01-02-2007, 09:22 PM
I dress at home usually in the boudoir then go out. No reason to hide this beauty at home hehehe!! Must share with everyone.

Elaine Lynn
01-02-2007, 09:40 PM
I dress at home when the little ones aren't around. The wife is somewhat supportative but prefers me not to push Elaine on her so I dress when she is at work or gone out. If she comes home while I am dressed I just stay out of her way. She takes me shopping for things but sometimes gets moody .Guess it her job or something . She is tollerant with what I do so I respect what she wants. :thumbsup: