PDA

View Full Version : party dress style

julie w
12-01-2006, 05:12 PM
Im going to my cd clubs christmas party saturday night ,and after trying to find something to wear around the malls ( doesnt that sound familiar) couldnt find something I liked so Im going to wear my classic black dress I have only worn once . I am not really into the fancy party dress look .my favorite style
is summer skirt and sandels or the business look knee length A line skirt
what about you girls what is feeling on party dress style

Sierra Evon
12-01-2006, 05:28 PM
For summer months I like to wear a jumper dress and flip/flops, and or sandles, I do have some business suits skirts , but they really go with my school girl out fits , witch is mostly my main pride & joy look......

Glenda58
12-01-2006, 08:19 PM
I have just 1 party dress long black with a slit up the front. Most the time skirts or dresses.

Helen in OK
12-01-2006, 10:01 PM
My TriEss chapter is having a fancy dress dinner next week end. This is the outfit I am planning on wearing.

Helen in OK

linnea
12-01-2006, 11:23 PM
I mentioned my black evening gown in another recent post; it's the one I would wear. It's one of my favorites, but I haven't really had an opportunity to wear it. If I were going to a Christmas party, it's the one I'd probably wear.

TeriAnn
12-01-2006, 11:33 PM
I would wear a vintage flapper dress. It would be red with lots of tassels ans very sparkley I would have on nude stockings and my brand new pair of red ankle strap heels.Of course the hair and makeup would have to be professionally done. Must be perfect.:heehee: