PDA

View Full Version : Dressing and Dating

Kristen Kelly
12-01-2006, 06:34 PM
A question for some thought When you dress what type woman do you dress as,(younger in mini skirts, business type, older, etc) and do you date or have married that type of woman

I dress as younger woman, and have been told a little of a ditts, the woman Im dating knows I dress and has gone out with the girls. She is not alot like me when dressed and aleast one of us has some common sense

Jenna1561
12-01-2006, 06:58 PM
I dress casually as a woman in her 30's (I'm actually 45). Jeans, slacks, skirts sometimes and bice tops. My wife pretty much dresses the same, though a little more business casual at work. If I dressed while working, I'd dress similarly,

Jenna

ReginaK
12-02-2006, 09:00 PM
I've always dressed more in the vamp/goth style. The kind of women that usually intimidate weaker men.

The running joke is I couldn't even get a date with myself, so I don't even go out with that type of woman.

Scotty
12-02-2006, 09:08 PM
Well having not been "Out" I guess this does not apply to me.

But today I got an email from a gal I went to HS with and she has a friend that she wants to hook me up with.

First time in my life I can admit I'm not ready to date, or maybe i"m just afraid to....
My ex G/F and I are still friends too, that throws another complication in even though it's just friends (For me anyway)....

Sigh...what to do.

Dont' mean to hijack the thread, dating COULD become interesting if this person had a really open mind....the odds of that in this conservative town are probably nill.....

geri-tg.
12-02-2006, 09:38 PM
I dress to fill the mood I am in. So I dess in many different ways.Dresses,Jeans, shorts, mini skirt.4inch heels,boots,short skirts long skirts.It just can't get any better.
LOLGeri

Deidra Cowen
12-02-2006, 10:08 PM
When I dressed up while dating my old GF I basically wore what she told me to wear! :tongueout

Billijo49504
12-02-2006, 10:12 PM
Hi Ladies, I'm 59 yrs old, so I kinda dress age approate. I have jeans, just below the knee skirts and some dress slacks. Right now I have on a denim skirt a denim shirt and nylons, cuz my leg hurts. Trying out some new lip gloss and no other makeup. No wig. Wife is in the other room, watching tv. She just brought me a fresh drink. The other day we got new bras and panties, from Avenue online. Beige with black embroidery...BJ

Amy Hepker
12-02-2006, 10:19 PM
I generally overdress, I like to dress in all the dressy things I can find. Pretty Blouses, skirts and Dresses. I have even stepped up to Slacks, although I have not yet been out except for many years ago.

RobynB
12-03-2006, 08:39 AM
I dress my age. Body 60. Mind 40.

Kandi
12-03-2006, 09:31 AM
I have slowly learned that by dressing more casual even a 6'2" 245 lb gurl can walk around and rarely get a reaction from any one. Now if I had eyes in the back of my head their might be more to this story!

Naomi
12-03-2006, 01:28 PM
A question for some thought When you dress what type woman do you dress as,(younger in mini skirts, business type, older, etc) and do you date or have married that type of woman

I dress as younger woman, and have been told a little of a ditts, the woman Im dating knows I dress and has gone out with the girls. She is not alot like me when dressed and aleast one of us has some common sense

hi kristen,I like the younger fashions, im 34 which ive been told is the new 20's. I really see myself as being new to cd/ing, as in c/ding to the extent that i am now, ive been c/ding with panties,tights and hold ups on and off for years now. My intentions are to have variety of different outfits. i also find myself drawn to fetish, i soooo luv pvc, i love the trashy look as much as i like the girly look. Im still in the experimental stages, but loving every minute of it

Kristen Kelly
12-08-2006, 12:48 PM
Thanks for the posts, really supprised me more did not put their $.02 cents in

JulieMichelle
12-08-2006, 05:35 PM
First time I've read it, babe. So here are my 2 cents.

I'm 25. I dress pretty much like any 20-something girl would dress... the long, layered tank tops, small hoodie sweaters, sometimes jeans, I like capris a lot, and of course skirts from super-mini to just below the knee (as occasion permits), and knee-high boots. Nothing outrageous (my boots are 3" heels, squared toes). I like to think I'd fit in with a girl who was in her final years of college.

I'd like to get some non-heeled knee-high boots to tuck my jeans into. And maybe some cute flat skate shoes or ballet flats... so many options!

:)
Julie

Sierra Evon
12-08-2006, 07:36 PM
Younger!!!!!!!!, 39 going on 12ish.........:heehee:

marie354
12-08-2006, 08:08 PM
I guess I dress my age. Still mostly skirts and dresses.

Alice D
12-08-2006, 08:24 PM
Probably tend to dress 10 years younger, but having worked in advertising and
marketing for many years consider this normal- most people view themselves as younger than they actually are. Fun though sometimes to dress even younger- growing older, but not growing up! :dance:

JulieCDorlando
12-08-2006, 09:42 PM
Hello,
I am so old I have forgotten my age :joke: Actually I dress as what is appropriate for my ageor close to it. Nothing to outlandish, a tad conservative in style and make up. I couldn't pull off dressing as a 20 or even a 30 something woman even if everyone was blind :D . I accept that and try to dress like a woman in her 40's.

linnea
12-08-2006, 09:52 PM
Hi,
I don't try to dress younger than I am, but I think that en femme I look a bit younger (it has to do mostly with the make -up, I think). I'm pretty plain, though I love frilly dresses. I try to look like other women in their 50s.