PDA

View Full Version : What is your?

Deborah
12-01-2006, 07:46 PM
Full female name and what is your favorite outfit?

I wrote my name for the last time in my sig and my favorite outfit is in my member profile.

Please feel free to add yours. :D

Marla S
12-01-2006, 07:53 PM
Full name: Marla S

I know, the last name is a bit short, but it leaves room for interpretation :D

Favorite outfit: Hmmm ? Dunno. Depends a lot on the mood.
Actual outfit: See profile pic (taken 1h ago)

vbcdgrl
12-01-2006, 07:53 PM
Victoria. My favorite outfit, the LBD in my profile picture.

Vikki

Maria2004
12-01-2006, 07:55 PM
My full femm name is in my sig also, and my fav outfits are "all of them" some of them are on my web site :happy:

Byllie
12-01-2006, 08:02 PM
Byllie Jean Dubois

And I really like a loose, cotton blouse over either a cotton skirt or jeans, and ballet slipper shoes.

ashleycd49
12-01-2006, 08:05 PM
Ashley Paige ... pleased to meet you!

My current favorite outfit is a beautiful pink top with a full, wide turtle neck. This goes with a great pair of shoes that are also pink with black trim and semi-open toe. The heels are higher than I prefer, but I love them anyway. All of this and a simple black skirt and pink corduroy purse.

I don't know why, but lately I've been attracted to "pink" and I've never purchased anything pink in the past ... except for some panties, but they were on sale.

MJ
12-01-2006, 08:12 PM
well my full name is Marissa Jennifer Cannon. my favorite outfits are what i have on in my avatars
my cogiati 300
classification is 4 probable transsexual
well it better be cause i am :D

Paula G
12-01-2006, 08:17 PM
My full name is Paula Graham, and you can see my favorite outfit in my profile photo.

Tina Dixon
12-01-2006, 10:24 PM
Tina Phylis Dixon, check my profile picture and not my avatar, need a shave on my avatar and yes it is me:D

Janelle d'Amour
12-01-2006, 10:36 PM
My full female name is Janelle d'Amour. My favourite outfit is whatever I'm wearing at the time :)...usually a top/skirt combo, stockings and heels.

janet p
12-01-2006, 10:40 PM
Mine is Janet Mary Page, my favorite outfit is my silk floral blouse with blue skirt,white stockings and white 3" heels.:love:

Cynthia_0101
12-01-2006, 11:08 PM
Cynthia H

Favorite Outfit: A black velvet like jacket and skirt

linnea
12-01-2006, 11:18 PM
Linnea Carol Nydatich and my favorite outfit is a black evening dress with some sequins in the trim. I haven't had an occasion to wear it out anywhere, but I'm hoping to have a chance some time in the near future. I would love to wear it on New Year's eve, but that is highly unlikely. I'll still dream about it.

Bethanygirl
12-01-2006, 11:52 PM
My name (legaly) is Bethany Nichole DaWade, my favorite outfit is a egyptian cotton sundress (lined with silk shell) in a fifty's-early sixty's style, tight bodice, flared at hips to just below knees. It is white with large red roses in a spiral around it and matched cloth belt. I usually wear open-toe white pumps and pearl choker and bracelet with it. My wife bought me some beautiful pearl pendant earrings for my birthday to go with the outfit, and I just love them!

Maybe a little old fashioned, but it makes me feel fresh, sexy, and sophisticated without being formal!

Kate Simmons
12-02-2006, 02:04 AM
Full name is Ericka Kay Richards. Favorite outfit is a hot little black suit dress with teardrop opening in front with black boots.:happy: Ericka Kay

sweeting
12-02-2006, 02:32 AM
laurie sweet
a royal blue silk chinease dress

ArleneRaquel
12-02-2006, 02:38 AM
I call myself Katrina Maureen O' Hara. Black Bra, Black Panties, Nude Pantyhose, and a Black Mesh Robe is my favorite outfit. That is for in the house. :love: Maureen The Irish Vamp

Megan_Girl
12-02-2006, 02:41 AM
Megan Ann Kinlock

And My favorite outfit is the one I just bought ..:heehee: .. till I buy the next one!

As long as I have a great pair of heels!! :D

XXX

Megan

Maddie
12-02-2006, 06:03 AM
Madison Anne Pierce

favorite dress is white lace shift which i think is my profile pic

Faye Emmette
12-02-2006, 06:25 AM
Since I often feel effeminate, my full name is as posted.
Fave outfits change with the seasons and moods.

Cami_wi
12-02-2006, 06:36 AM
Cami Dawn F. Legally now.

Favorite out fit has to be this Skirt with Different tops :-)

http:///www.camirose.com/DSC00870.JPG

Like already Mentioned, My Next Shopping Trip will Probably Be my New Favorite :-)
http://www.camirose.com/DSC00954.JPG

and need to add one more, Fet like a Princess ALL NIGHT

http://www.camirose.com/CamiMR1.JPG

Carroll
12-02-2006, 06:39 AM
Carroll J. Acahti (The last name has a meaning :D )

Fav outfit is a red "velour" dress I have

judyk
12-02-2006, 06:46 AM
My name is Judy Anna Kearns and I have a Gold VISA to prove it , I named my self first name, after a heart throb in high school that I never got to know and my middle name after my dead sister (older) that I never met , but she's still with us.

Hugs

JudyK

Kate Simmons
12-02-2006, 06:49 AM
My name is Judy Anna Kearns, I named my self after my dead sister (older) that I never met, she's still with us.

Hugs

JudyKIn more ways than one. She's watching over you, Hon. That much I know.:happy: Ericka Kay

BELINDA HART
12-02-2006, 09:13 AM
my full name is on the left of the screen. favourite outfit would probably be a shortish black skirt, tight sweater, tights and heels.
hugs
belinda

Cyndie
12-02-2006, 09:32 AM
My full CD name is Cyndie C. Dresser. Cindy is a name that I always liked, thought that as I am not a normal girl that I should not use a normal spelling. I think that you can figure out were the rest of the name comes from. Don't have a credit card, but do have a postal box tied to the name.

Favorite outfit depends on the season and my mood. Right now it is a dark green lace dress from Nostalgia with a full skirt that falls just above the knee. I have VS dark green bra, garter belt and panties that I pair with black stockings and black heels (don't own any green shoes:( .

TTFN
Cyndie

Sharon
12-02-2006, 10:58 AM
My full name is in my signature. My favorite outfit varies day to day depending on my mood.

MsJanessa
12-02-2006, 11:20 AM
Janessa Lashe---and My favorite outfit is what I'm wearing in My profile and avatar(two outfits actually) I have 7 total head to toe leather outfits and a lot of other "good girl" ie normal clothes----My favorite is the leather but not always practical to wear.

Tatiana Thomas
12-02-2006, 01:57 PM
Tatiana Nicole Thomas (just love the intials):heehee:

I am too new to CDing to have a fav oufit yet :sad:

But I have 2 dresses on the way that are my 1st purchases and I cannot wait for them to arrive. :happy:

CutieJulie
12-02-2006, 02:28 PM
My full name is as follows:

Juliet Sandara Dailey

Juliet = soft haired, gentle
Sandara = combo of sandra and dara roughly meaning "protector and defender of mankind"
Dailey = everyday

as for my favorite outfit .... has to be my supergirl costume

Deidra Cowen
12-02-2006, 02:33 PM
Same as my profile... Deidra Cowen.

I dress fairly conservatively out in public. Jeans, long skirts...blend in with da GGs for the most part.

But my absolute fav and what I really think I look best in is my black lingerie outfit. Fish net thigh highs, black high heels, black panties & bra and a black cami over the bra to my waist. Love it!!!

Even have a certain makeup job I do to really match up to that lingerie outfit. Have been to a PJ party twice in that outfit...but the rest of the time of course its for just around the house.

Billie Renee
12-02-2006, 02:42 PM
My full name is Billie Renee Pruitt given me by my mom when I was little,

Favorite outfit what ever I decide to wear for tht day:heehee:

Andrea Nicole
12-02-2006, 04:40 PM
Hi,
Mine is...Andrea Nicole Pochar..... and my favorite type of outfits are short, black or fuchsia, form fitting cocktail dresses, like in my avatar. When I go out for a dinner, party, date, etc...I wear 4" heels. For shopping, luncheons, informal gatherings, etc.....1" flats (hate em).
I rarely wear slacks, it's dresses or blouse/skirt combo.
Take Care....

Kenix
12-02-2006, 06:06 PM
Still Kenix, I haven't think about a middle and last name. :heehee:

See my avatar for my favorite outfit.:happy:

Sierra Evon
12-02-2006, 06:52 PM
my full female name is , Sierra Michelle Evon, and my most favorte outfit is my navy and red bow, longsleeve sailor top , with knee lenghth pleeted skirt and white crew sox and black low heel mary-Janes shoes....:happy:
I'm sure you all can guess my favorite look is:+? :happy:

Chloe Jean
12-02-2006, 10:44 PM
My full girl name Is Amelia Hope Grace. My Fav outfit a lovely wedding gown.
hugs Amelia