PDA

View Full Version : I *finally* had a makeover

Kenix
12-01-2006, 08:39 PM
I while back I asked about if it's worth getting a makeover/photoshoot and I finally got one. My attitude is that if I didn't like it at the end so be it and at the very least I am glad that I did it.

I actually had a great time. Some of the pictures turned out well even though I am not good at posing in front of the camera. I even believe I can pass in a couple pictures. Looking back I wish a few things like wig and outfit selection could be better but most importantly I have no regrets.

Will I do it again? Of course! Now I have to work on the smile. :happy:

Tina Dixon
12-01-2006, 10:22 PM
It's a fun time, so lets see some of those photos.

Cynthia_0101
12-01-2006, 11:04 PM
While my wife was selling Mary Kay she was supposed to give me a make over but she stopped selling before she had the chance. Now we are just splitting up the rest of her stock between the two of us.

Kristen Marie
12-01-2006, 11:20 PM
Kenix, that's awesome. I still remember my first makeover. Every makeover has a different twist. On my last one we tried out many different wigs with two outfits. It was fun as wigs make such a difference.

You will love your next one. I can hear it in your posting!

Stephanie-L
12-02-2006, 02:03 AM
Where did you have your make-over done, Glamourshots or some similar place. I ask because I am considering doing the same, I would love to have some nice photos of me as Stephanie and I wanted input on the best place to go. Good for you going and doing it.....Stephanie

Kate Simmons
12-02-2006, 02:14 AM
Picture, pictures, pictures please. Only because you enjoyed it so much. That's what makes it exciting, right?:happy: Ericka Kay

Kenix
12-02-2006, 09:50 AM
Kristen Marie,

It was a lot of fun. I was OK with my first three outfits. When I had the last outfit on (blue blouse, black eather skirt, tall boots) and a new wig I just said "Wow, this is me" Too bad I messed up the smile in those pictures.

Stephanie-L,

I had my makeover done at Amanda's. A big plus is I don't have to pay for parking. :D I can't say anything about the others since I haven't talked to them. Some people think it's too expensive or unnecessary but it's worth it to me. My suggestion is really think about what you want to wear before you go and buy whatever in your "must have" list. If you plan to do it only once work on you smile. :happy:

Pictures, pictures... my avatar and profile picture is from the photoshoot. I may post one or two in the photo section if I find something decent. :happy: