PDA

View Full Version : i bought... a silicon bra!

Val Tan
01-14-2005, 02:30 AM
wow! bought my most expensive thing ever... a silicon bra that cost S$55 or about US$33. the previous most expensive item i bought was my nike sports bra at S$33 (US$19).

the silicon bra i bought is by sheerblu (http://www.sheerblu.com), apparently a local (singapore) company. the website doesn't list the silicon bra though.

http://img36.exs.cx/img36/825/p1010003small4jr.jpg (http://val83.blogspot.com)

what was more interesting, this time, was my experience. i went up to where they were selling this silicon bra, and asked the staff, a dear old lady, beginning "is this the one like in the advertisement about being strapless and can't be seen under clothing?" and she listened so attentively, and said probably. (there exists such an advert, just not this brand). and i asked how does it work and she started explaining it. she used "you", as in, "you just put it on the breast, then hook them up", "if you don't feel comfortable you can get the straps". later she asked if it was for a girlfriend, so i guess using the "you" part didn't mean anything. maybe she was just used to speaking to the female customers.

there were two models there, one was S$20 (about US$12) cheaper, but she sweet-talked me into buying the more expensive one. yeah, i'm such a sucker. luckily i didn't ask her if there was anything else i could get in addition to the silicon bra. otherwise i bet i would have left the place with an empty wallet. hehe...

oh, and her parting words... "your girlfriend is so lucky!" yeah, she's lucky, huh. that's if i have one in the first place... :P

http://img93.exs.cx/img93/186/p1010009small1ft.jpg (http://val83.blogspot.com)

crispy
01-14-2005, 02:50 AM
probably a bit like the Nubra or Natural Bra. good, isn't it? cleavage looks lovely on you. not so good on me, but I can't afford to shave off the chest hair.

you've got guts to get into that sort of discussion. well done. :)

where's your hidey hole ? (promise I won't tell) ;)

Val Tan
01-14-2005, 03:31 AM
probably a bit like the Nubra or Natural Bra. good, isn't it? cleavage looks lovely on you. not so good on me, but I can't afford to shave off the chest hair.

you've got guts to get into that sort of discussion. well done. :)

where's your hidey hole ? (promise I won't tell) ;)

i actually have a problem with this silicon bra... the box is kinda big, definitely cannot fit in my secret drawer unless i remove the panties and/or bras currently inside.. what i'm intending to do is leave it in the plastic bag, and push it right inside my cupboard, and hope my mum doesn't decide to rearrage the cupboard :P risky, but it's all i can do at the moment.

ChristineRenee
01-14-2005, 03:58 AM
i actually have a problem with this silicon bra... the box is kinda big, definitely cannot fit in my secret drawer unless i remove the panties and/or bras currently inside.. what i'm intending to do is leave it in the plastic bag, and push it right inside my cupboard, and hope my mum doesn't decide to rearrage the cupboard :P risky, but it's all i can do at the moment.There you go Val...ah the secret life of the CD. I have a couple of the Natural Bra's, one in a B cup, the other C. It is a good product, not terribly expensive, and best of all...it WORKS! I agree with crispy...you definitely got some guts. When I got mine I actually wasn't even shopping for it. I happened to be in my favorite pharmacy to buy other items and they had it right there on the shelf. Total impulse purchase. Just went up to the counter matter-of-factly and purchased them. I'm probably known well enough there now that they don't even give me a second look when buying feminine products. I usually bring a long "laundry list" in anyway and just say that I'm picking up some sale items for the wyff. Right!:rolleyes:

I absolutely love that line about your g/f being so lucky. Coincidently, my wyff has gotten "EXTREMELY" lucky over the years! Imagine that!:p

Congrats to you Val on your latest feminine find. Enjoy it!:)

Love,
Christine Renee

crispy
01-14-2005, 04:13 AM
I absolutely love that line about your g/f being so lucky. Coincidently, my wyff has gotten "EXTREMELY" lucky over the years! Imagine that!:p

Christine Renee
I'll bet 'my SO' has the best collection of lycra lingerie outside the Dupont testing laboratory. :D

I have the same problem as Val: each time I demobilise from an overseas posting.... where to hide the stuff from SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED ?

I could fill a suitcase, but she gets suspish (and more!!) if one case is locked up and put away. I can guarantee it will be broken into and empty the next time I go to look. :(

Any ideas, girls? :confused:

ChristineRenee
01-14-2005, 04:18 AM
I'll bet 'my SO' has the best collection of lycra lingerie outside the Dupont testing laboratory. :D

I have the same problem as Val: each time I demobilise from an overseas posting.... where to hide the stuff from SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED ?

I could fill a suitcase, but she gets suspish (and more!!) if one case is locked up and put away. I can guarantee it will be broken into and empty the next time I go to look. :(

Any ideas, girls? :confused:A bigger and better lock? :D

Paula UK
01-14-2005, 04:46 AM
ive got one of these too, its fab!!

crispy
01-14-2005, 04:54 AM
A bigger and better lock? :D
that's a recipe for disharmony, like .... I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU BOTHER TO COME HOME, SO GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE AND NEVER COME BACK.

Anyway, she'd use an axe if she had to.

sorry, this seems like a hi-jacking. :o

ChristineRenee
01-14-2005, 05:21 AM
that's a recipe for disharmony, like .... I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU BOTHER TO COME HOME, SO GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE AND NEVER COME BACK.

Anyway, she'd use an axe if she had to.

sorry, this seems like a hi-jacking. :oSo how long has THIS invasion of privacy been going on crispy? I'm married but if my wife broke into one of my many "treasure chests" and started to toss things out, something else would soon be accompanied them out the door as well.:mad:

Yes...my bad here too...we hyjacked Val's thread. Apologies to you Val for us getting off message here.:o

Love,
Christine Renee

crispy
01-14-2005, 05:37 AM
So how long has THIS invasion of privacy been going on crispy? I'm married but if my wife broke into one of my many "treasure chests" and started to toss things out, something else would soon be accompanied them out the door as well.:mad:

Yes...my bad here too...we hyjacked Val's thread. Apologies to you Val for us getting off message here.:o

Love,
Christine Renee
too long, much too long.

but when there's so much invested in a family and a marriage ................

.......... I work away from home. :)

ChristineRenee
01-14-2005, 05:42 AM
Gotcha...I understand fully. Nuf sed!:)

Love,
Christine Renee

Val Tan
01-14-2005, 09:26 AM
lol hijack this all you want... at least the thread will remain on the first page longer = more visits to my blog

:D

sherri
01-14-2005, 10:51 AM
On another note, Val, doesn't that satin camisole of yours feel absolutely marvelous on your skin?!?

xoxo

Wendy me
01-14-2005, 01:20 PM

Any ideas, girls? :confused:

i have two rooms in the house that are just mine..........my office .thats
wendy's closet her things hanging in their...........and my gunroom...........
all my gun things are their ..............
my wife just dosent go in there at all gunroom locked when i am not at home
the office is open all the time she don't go in at all

Val Tan
01-14-2005, 07:10 PM
On another note, Val, doesn't that satin camisole of yours feel absolutely marvelous on your skin?!?

xoxo

its actually a nightie, and its actually silk, but yes i loooooooooooooove the feeling of it... its so much more comfortable to wear to sleep than my male clothes... but i cant most of the time cos of... family... ugh..

Val Tan
01-14-2005, 07:12 PM

were u the one who posted a pic with an m16 on your lap or something?

crispy
01-14-2005, 10:54 PM
so that's all I need - a gun collection, and a locked gun room.

now if I'd answered positive in the US residents poll, that might be easy to achieve.
But it would raise a few eyebrows in MORE CIVILISED COUNTRIES !! :D

.......... hey Val, keeping it up there for you, even if it's way off topic. :)

KatieAnne
01-14-2005, 11:57 PM
Hello everyone,

I guess I am fortunate not to be married, because I do not need a secret place to stash my feminine item's. I just use a bedroom on the first floor. I have a large walk-in closet where I have all of my different outfit's, skirt's, dresses, blazer's, Bra hanger's, coat's, jacket's, etc., etc. I built a shoe cabinet which holds 100 pairs of shoes, the rest are in thier original shoe boxes and are stacked on other shelve's. Make-up table, wig stands, the whole nine yard's. Yes, it's great to have no one snooping in your closet's and other room's in the house. It's also great not having to sneak new item's into the house. I have a close cd friend who keep's all of her thing's at my house. But that's okay, we've known each other for age's. His wife is is very nice, but if she found out that her hubby was a cd, I am sure she would leave him. As for me, I don't care if she found out that I was a cd, except she might make her hubby stop coming by the house for a visit.

KatieAnne :D

crispy
01-15-2005, 12:14 AM
Hello everyone,

I guess I am fortunate not to be married, KatieAnne :D
............. Lucky Bitch in Boots :rolleyes:

Cami
01-15-2005, 12:27 AM
Price is no object when I see something I want. I impulse buy sometimes which has caused my wardrobe to become quite large. I guess I'm lucky too since I live alone now and dont need to hide anything. I have an entire room just for my feminine apparel. When I leave town and have a friend come by to feed animals, I lock the room. I do remember my mother found one of my bras when I was a teenager. That was embarrasing...

Rikki
01-15-2005, 03:57 AM
I am quite lucky, my wife and I share the some closet and clothes. Works great that way.

Rikki

miss_x_elvira
01-15-2005, 05:14 AM
yeah got a few of those bra things myself on special $10aus, few different sizes layered together make for a good cheap alternative to proper silicone forms.

moneys on object here either, although i tend to spend thrift, if i see something i really want cost doesn't matter. Most expensive thing is $350aus, and the most i've ever spent in one place was over $400+aus

i wish i could spread out too and just place my stuff in the closet like normal clothes, but wouldn't be tolerated