PDA

View Full Version : anybody

pantyman344
12-01-2006, 11:51 PM
anybody know if vs ships there stuff discreetly nothing on the box and the name is not on the box and where and the address

Stephenie S
12-02-2006, 12:42 AM
Dear Pantyman,

I really don't know for sure, but it is unreasonable to expect that there will not be a return address on ANY package that you order through the mail. If you are unable to accept mail with a VS return address at your home, then consider getting a PO box. Do you really have people around who will snoop your mail? How impolite! Do you never order presents for another? How about ordering a present for someone, and just adding your order to it? Can you get mail at work? There are many options available if you put your mind to it. Could you have something sent to a friend?

Here's a solution for you. I will accept mail for you and then mail it to you wiuth NO return address and a "plain brown wrapper". PM me if you would like to do this. This could easily be arranged. I would be happy to do it for you.

Stephenie

iwearpanties
12-02-2006, 05:52 AM
hello there i do when you get an order from them it will come in a a whilte and black box or envelope deppending on what you order.. there lables will have a VSC or VSD on them in some part of the label

Brenda_fish
12-02-2006, 07:29 AM
Everything I have ordered from them has come in a plain brown box or white plastic shipping bag. The return address says VSD with the address in Ohio. Only people who know would know.

Good luck,
Brenda

JoAnnDallas
12-04-2006, 09:39 AM
I have found that many clothing companies that do business via the mail, send in non-discript packaging.

Karren H
12-04-2006, 11:12 AM
anybody know if vs ships there stuff discreetly nothing on the box and the name is not on the box and where and the address

Well that shouldn't be the least of your worries!!! Since after you order something from them online, you WILL receive their cataloges and sales flyers with your name on it, every week for months!!! So you may get the panties you want but the unanticipated mail will blow your cover for sure!!

Surprised me!! When my secretary came in with a couple VS cataloges!! Had to invoke the "bought something for the wifey" excuse! And they kept comeing and comeing! Got to be a joke between us!! And then one of the executive secretarys called me, I have your VS catalogue by mistake!! Lol.

I had won a football bet and the prize was a $50 VS gift card....takes sports betting to a new level when you can win lingerie!! So I spent it online!! Should have just gone to the store, accross the street!!

So be careful what you ask for!!

And don't forget to watch the VS fashion show on tuesday at 10pm on CBS!!!

Love Karren

Penny
12-04-2006, 11:47 AM
Hey Karen, after all your clever hiding places and novel dressing places, you let Victoria's Not So Secret jepordize you'r secret. Good thing you'r still quick on your skates!:lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2:

:hugs:

Penny

Karren H
12-05-2006, 08:03 AM
Hey Karen, after all your clever hiding places and novel dressing places, you let Victoria's Not So Secret jepordize you'r secret. Good thing you'r still quick on your skates!:lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2:

:hugs:

Penny

Maybe they all really know I crossdress, Penny....and I'm just fooling myself!! lol

Love Karren