PDA

View Full Version : Do You Look Better as a Woman than as a Man?

Jesse69
12-02-2006, 12:05 AM
Do you look better as a women when you’ve totally transformed yourself? I feel I make a better looking woman than just my ok guy self regularly. When I’m all dolled out I admire myself in a full length mirror. Like women have so much stuff to make themselves look beautiful!

Vote on the poll.

There are some of you members who definitely look better as a woman. Like Karen Hutton and Jenna1561.

ArleneRaquel
12-02-2006, 12:09 AM
There is no comparison. Not only do I look better, but I have more confidence, more compassion, and I feel sexier. :love: Maureen the Vamp

DeniseNJ
12-02-2006, 12:15 AM
I know I look better as a woman, I pride myself on my eyes, I wish I could wear eye make-up all the time .. My eyes look so sexy done up, I have legs like a woman and nice feet to make the look more feminine. I love a set of dangling earings.

Kristen Marie
12-02-2006, 12:18 AM
I love looking at the transformation sites showing the befores and afters. Most guys on those sites look much better as a woman. I'm no exception. The right wig, makeup and clothes....much better.

Bethanygirl
12-02-2006, 12:28 AM
At this point in my life I would look very silly trying to pass a a man. I have had just a little too many 'changes' made to go back to that look successfully!

Lauren415
12-02-2006, 12:33 AM
you tell me?

I personal think as a female

Debb
12-02-2006, 12:48 AM
I voted "better as a woman", but I have a disclaimer:

I make more effort to look good when dressed as a woman. I don't make much effort at all to look good when drab.

Another disclaimer: I also feel more lively and happy when dressed as a woman; that must affect how I look, too.

Lauren415: I think you look good either way. Go Army!

Kieron Andrew
12-02-2006, 12:50 AM
you tell me?

ooooh i like the pics, i will agree better as female, i do like your avatar with your male army jacket on :)....you look very natural as female, mind you he's still good looking too a matthew broderick thing going on there!

AlyssaT
12-02-2006, 12:55 AM
Lauren, your transformation in incredible. Totally masculine to a totally passable woman.

For myself, it's not so much that I'm really attractive as a woman, just that I'm not very attractive as a man.

My head is small, my neck is long. I have a small chin and brow, skinny limbs, and small hands and feet. This helps the femme look, though I still think I have a man's face, regardless of makeup. And unfortunately, my beard is very tough, so I get a shadow very fast.

Here's a question: If you could choose between being a really handsome man or a gorgeous crossdresser, which would you choose?

trannie T
12-02-2006, 12:57 AM
My only consolation is that I don't look much worse as a woman.

ArleneRaquel
12-02-2006, 01:02 AM
Lauren, your transformation in incredible. Totally masculine to a totally passable woman.

For myself, it's not so much that I'm really attractive as a woman, just that I'm not very attractive as a man.

My head is small, my neck is long. I have a small chin and brow, skinny limbs, and small hands and feet. This helps the femme look, though I still think I have a man's face, regardless of makeup. And unfortunately, my beard is very tough, so I get a shadow very fast.

Here's a question: If you could choose between being a really handsome man or a gorgeous crossdresser, which would you choose?

Without hesitation a Gorgeous Crossdresser. Which I already am.hehehe (stolen from Karren ) :love: Maureen

Lauren415
12-02-2006, 01:13 AM
i would choose a very gorgeous crossdresser who could get guy hot and bothered:heehee:

Kieron Andrew
12-02-2006, 01:15 AM
i would choose a very gorgeous crossdresser who could get guy hot and bothered:heehee:i think with the right sexy clothing and make up, you would have no problems :heehee:

Scotty
12-02-2006, 01:20 AM
Lauren you DO look better as a woman, and how!!

I've never liked how I looked as a guy.

I'm not where I want to be as a woman but it's getting there - I can look in the mirror and like what i see now though.

So it's a set of scales slightly leaning for the woman.

mylitta
12-02-2006, 05:18 AM

Well I think you look fantastic- wish I could look as good!

Cami_wi
12-02-2006, 05:28 AM
Definatly BETTER as a woman, seeing I am one now, I have changed to much to go back to looking like a Man, HAVE no thought what soever of EVER going back. Took me some time to get where I am, Plus I own NO male clothes at all. After all I did Find Cami inside a boy's body, what a discusie that was ..... lol

http://www.camirose.com/Cami1101.jpg

Faye Emmette
12-02-2006, 05:47 AM
I feel much better as a woman but I am neither as beautiful as I'd like to be or the women I adore.
I'm not a bad looking bloke but en femme, I don't look beautiful and in the last five years my belly has grown. :straightface:
I wish looked better as a woman.

Kate Simmons
12-02-2006, 06:27 AM
Don't know if that's a fair question. I will admit I look and act differently as Richard, I have a guy rep to live up to after all. As Ericka, I'm this sexy little thing who is all sweet and innocent (Not!). The truth is, sometimes I feel like Rich in a dress as Ericka and the other way around as Rich. Now, isn't THAT special?:happy: Ericka Kay

Teresa Amina
12-02-2006, 08:44 AM
Incredibly better in Teresa-mode, but women look better than men anyway:D

Tina Dixon
12-02-2006, 08:48 AM
I look a lot better as a red head than a bald guy.

Kate Simmons
12-02-2006, 08:58 AM
I look a lot better as a red head than a bald guy.Yeah, me too.:heehee: Ericka Kay

Sharon
12-02-2006, 11:03 AM
I feel better as a woman, so I suppose that has to make me look better also.

janelle
12-02-2006, 11:41 AM
I voted aveage both ways. I have been told from SA when signing up for credit cards that i look much better female & to be very honest I DO feel much prettier that way. If not honest i would have said fab. as a woman.
:love: Janelle

Angela E.
12-02-2006, 12:12 PM
:iagree:
I feel better as a woman, so I suppose that has to make me look better also.

When your outside matches your inside you can`t help but look better.-Angela:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :doll: :rose: :rose: :rose:

MJ
12-02-2006, 12:36 PM
has for me well a woman what do you think ?.. and my sister thinks i look younger too

Barbara Nicole
12-02-2006, 12:40 PM
DEFINATELY much better as a woman ! I tend to dress much better as well which seems to help.
Barb

Lisa Golightly
12-02-2006, 01:19 PM
Equal... :)

Billie Jean
12-02-2006, 02:51 PM
you tell me?

I personal think as a femaleYou look great as a female. I think you just look average as a male. Billie Jean

Billie Jean
12-02-2006, 02:58 PM
I look a lot better as a red head than a bald guy.Having seen several of your pictures, I think you are most definitely a good looking gal. Wish that I looked that good when all dolled up. Billie Jean p.s. your online personality is great.:thumbsup:

JeanneF
12-02-2006, 03:02 PM
I think I look pretty good both ways, but I definitely prefer how I look as a woman.

Lanore
12-02-2006, 03:05 PM
I voted both ways, however, If I were to choose, I love Lanore. I have great looking legs, my own breasts and love who I am. I keep in shape and take this woman thing serious.

Lanore

Paula G
12-02-2006, 03:35 PM
I would say that I look different as a woman than as a man, but I wouldn't say better. If someone who has seen me as both a woman and a man said that I looked better as a woman, then I would take that as a more objective opinion that my own perceptions.

kayla_cd_va
12-02-2006, 03:37 PM
I look much better as a woman. I also feel sexier. When I dress as a woman my ture self comes through.

Kayla

Rebecca Petersen
12-02-2006, 04:48 PM
I think I look okay either way. Hey, please don't spread this picture around, it could hurt my career. Well, maybe not...If that little auto accident didn't do it, guess nothing will.

Girly Sara
12-03-2006, 08:19 AM
I prefer Sara over 'Alan' any day!

Theresa(TGirl)
12-03-2006, 10:51 PM
I personally think (even without makeup on) that I look better as a woman.

Deborah
12-04-2006, 12:08 AM
I don't know to be honest. I haven't really thought about it.

jsarah
12-04-2006, 12:53 AM
I don't really know. I think I look better female than male personally but I know there are some who dissagree...though it could mostly be because they are uncomfortable with my fem side.

http://members.shaw.ca/slimjonny/Ryan.JPG

That's me as my male self (I admit the pic is a year or two old though. I have gained some weight since)

And of course that's me in the avatar pic as fem

Rebeca
12-04-2006, 01:04 AM
Even though I have been dressing off and on for quite some time, I am relatively new to makeup and hair....always end up looking like a clown. You that have pictures truly amaze me...how do you learn to do your makeup correctly? Since my SO does not know "yet" I can't really buy a book to learn and lurking behind her when she does hers would look kind of suspicious :)

Rebeca

StacyCD
12-04-2006, 06:56 AM
I voted better as a man because I don't think too many people (with reasonable eyesight) would vote for me as being handsome. So with that as a starting point, even with magical makeup (which I don't have), the best I can do is a passable woman's image. Not that I'm disappointed--I'm just not going to look like Brittany Spears!

Karren H
12-04-2006, 07:51 AM
Better as a woman....

Karren

Jesse69
12-04-2006, 08:28 AM
It would be interesting to see the pics of those people who voted that they look great both ways and ugly both ways! Both male and female pics!

For all those whose posted your male and female pics - yes you all look better female!

Casey Morgan
12-04-2006, 10:16 AM
I look different as a woman than as a man, but I don't know that one looks better than the other. The problem is neither one is really me. So it's kind of like asking if I look better as a Vulcan or a Bajoran. Either way I'm in costume. It's just a question of which costume you prefer.

Penny
12-04-2006, 01:20 PM
Makeup hides wrinkles!:heehee:

Tamara Barclay
12-04-2006, 01:23 PM
My ex Mother in Law said I made a better looking woman than a man...then again, she usually saw me dressed in her clothes, so maybe she just needed reinforcement on her wardrobe choices!!

Diana West
12-04-2006, 02:38 PM
Right now, I definitely look better as a man.
But I'm working on it.

ColleenCD
12-04-2006, 04:01 PM
I voted average for each. I'm no supermodel in either mode.

Colleen

Krystenw
12-04-2006, 04:26 PM
A couple years ago I went to work on Halloween fully dressed as a woman and was told several times that I made a better looking woman then I did a man.
I must be one ugly dude.

Sierra Evon
12-04-2006, 04:36 PM
I look better and I feel better too, I should have been born a girl right from the get go.............

linnea
12-04-2006, 04:47 PM
I think that I look better as a woman. I certainly feel good as a woman, but part of that is that I pay much more attention to what I'm wearing and how I wear it, as a woman. I am much more concerned about fit and style and coordination of the parts of my outfits, even when it's jeans and a top. I also gain quite a bit in better looks because of make up. I don't think that I'm great looking either way, but as a woman I look better IMHO.

azure
12-04-2006, 04:59 PM
I look better as a black forest gateaux : 0

crossing-the-rain
12-04-2006, 05:10 PM
I was look OK in both when I was young ,I'm look ugly in both now !
Rain

Maria2004
12-04-2006, 06:02 PM
Well I'm pert' near 50 years old, so this is about as great as it's gonna get, "both ways" :happy:

MJ
12-04-2006, 06:11 PM
ok maria
you win hands down.. but i am haveing a hard time beliveing that... that is you... sorry wow enough said . :love: :love:

lisa92268
12-04-2006, 06:34 PM
Heck i think we all look better as women! so much to use to make us look pretty! I think i look totally better (and hotter) as a woman!

http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile-sRiQFD89crXRM68mHOzvrdU-?cq=1

Marla S
12-04-2006, 06:44 PM
I think I look best as guy in fem clothes.

cindybarnes
12-04-2006, 08:29 PM
Im not ready to post my guy pic here LOL but it sure would prove my point that my girl image is far easier to look at !!!!!
I never liked myself in family pics etc,, and hated the sight of a camera as a kid. Now I have a house full of camera's and more Cindy pics than I care to admit . Go figure *S*

Cindy

Robin 36
12-04-2006, 08:40 PM
I think I look best as guy in fem clothes.

Marla, you took the words right out of my mouth

princessmichelle
12-04-2006, 08:41 PM
you tell me?

I agree; wow!

PM

princessmichelle
12-04-2006, 08:46 PM
I think I look better as a woman, but for an interesting reason: as a guy I ignore my appearance, but as a woman I give myself time to treat myself with more care.

Princess Michelle

Robin 36
12-04-2006, 08:50 PM
i would choose a very gorgeous crossdresser who could get guy hot and bothered:heehee:

You sure got me hot and bothered. Fantastic!

tgirl_Kristina
12-04-2006, 09:01 PM
Well I haven't yet came out,So my friends & family haven't seen me fully dressed yet.But I myself think that I'm not a bad looking girl.

hottieforyou
12-04-2006, 09:47 PM
i think i look great both ways but i know i feel better enfemme

Sejd
12-04-2006, 11:53 PM
Hey Maria, that's good, very good
hugs
Sejd