PDA

View Full Version : The Siren Song

Phyliss
12-02-2006, 05:40 AM
Having about an hour between appointments yesterday I was drawn into the nearest Fashion Bug, (one which BTW I hadn't ever been into before). I knew I had to go to one anyhow yesterday. My bill payment was due. Went to the counter and gave over my check. I really really had no intention of buying anything. (I have too much already) but when the S.A. asked me, "Is there anything else you need?" I completely melted and became lost in her beautiful eyes, (her makeup was perfect, and her eyes were very pretty) the girl had me in her spell, I was helpless.
Picked up a light jacket, two turtle neck sweaters, one pair of "workout" pants, and five pair of panties, (can never have enough of them). That young lady is a gem among gems. Without having to do any explaining she very quickly "understood" and had ZERO problem with me. Quite the opposite in fact. Very helpful with her choices and advice as to what would look good on me and wouldn't be too "obvious".
Normal "tag price" as follows:
Jacket: $29.99
sweater: $21.99
sweater: $21.99
workout pants: $16.99
pantie: $8.00 $40.00

Total $130.96

Using my $30 rebate from my F.B. statement. (premier platinum card)
Two sale discount cards I had and the fact that they were having a secret sale going on, my final bill came to:

$39.91

Basically, I bought a jacket and one pantie and got the rest for free.

Sometimes you just get lucky.

BTW as I was finishing up paying I made sure to compliment her on her looks and to thank her for being so understanding and helpful. I told her it had been a truly pleasant shopping experience.

RachelDenise
12-02-2006, 06:42 AM
Jackpot!!!!!!!!!!! What a nice way to pay a bill.

myMichelle
12-02-2006, 08:17 AM
What a great experience! Nothing beats an "understanding" SA. They are an assett not only to womanhood, but to transgenderism, as well! Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

Di
12-02-2006, 08:19 AM
Now thats a FUN way to pay on the bill.....got some great deals...gotta love that:D

Shelly Preston
12-02-2006, 08:40 AM
All you needed was a picture to finish it off

Glad it was a wonderful day

Tina Dixon
12-02-2006, 08:52 AM
Well aren't you glad you didn't mail it in?

Phyliss
12-02-2006, 10:44 AM
I never "mail in" my payments to either Layne Bryant or Fashion Bug. It's just too much fun having an excuse to go in.
They're just too good and nice to NOT have to buy something. They're like "pushers" and I'm happily addicted.