PDA

View Full Version : Differences?

Stephanie Kay
12-02-2006, 12:03 PM
Hi, girls,

I was just doing the laundry and noticed that my undies were soft pretty pastel nylon or pretty feminine-print cotton and my wife's were plain cotton whitey tighties. Anyone else notice their spouses wear less sexy/pretty clothes than you?

Kate Simmons
12-02-2006, 12:23 PM
Never saw my wife get excited over underwear Steph, especially dirty ones. It's purely functional for them and doesn't possess that "magic" quality it does when we wear 'em. They can have the sexiest undies but when it comes time to wash them just throw 'em in the "Biz bag" without a second thought.:happy: Ericka Kay

princessmichelle
12-02-2006, 01:09 PM
This reminds me of the feeling I've had that if I were actually female I wouldn't be as interested in feminine clothes as I am-sort of like I am overcompensating.

PM

Rachel Morley
12-02-2006, 01:17 PM
My wife doesn't wear cotton whitey tighties, but she does tend to wear more cotton and hers are usually bright colors or with cute patterns. Mine on the other hand are always in silky fabrics, sometimes with flowery patterns but always with plenty of lace. So yeah, my panties tend to be more frilly and girly.

Kate Simmons
12-02-2006, 01:24 PM
This reminds me of the feeling I've had that if I were actually female I wouldn't be as interested in feminine clothes as I am-sort of like I am overcompensating.

PMYep and that's the point I'm at PM. The thing is we have to keep moving forward in our goal otherwise we remain "static". It's like reaching the top of a mountain and finding there's really nothing there. We did make the effort though and that's where the challenge comes in. Whether we still view panties as being "special" after reaching our goal is an individual mystery we will all have to face.:happy: Ericka Kay

Tiffy
12-02-2006, 02:42 PM
My wife and I have mostly matching panties because I buy them for the both of us. She like to wear them on the same days.

Tiffy

Paula G
12-02-2006, 03:27 PM
Yes!

My wife tends to wear jeans, sweatshirts/t-shirts and sneakers, while I wear the skirts, hosiery and heels in this family.

Eugenie
12-02-2006, 04:10 PM
I could wear most of my wife's panties without the risk of being called a X-dresser :D
She wears plain coton high rise panties... My own ones are mostly nylon or satin material.
However we both wear underwired bras. She's got a better taste for bras than for panties...
:hugs:
Eugenie

jennifer easton
12-02-2006, 04:22 PM
can relate, even though most of mine are cotton they are still bikinis or thongs, I love the way they feel on my bottom, I have some silky ones but my GF wears the high white granny"s I"m rambling sorry! xoxoxJennifer

Sally/nyc
12-02-2006, 05:26 PM
My S.O. likes mainly black panties, hi cut, while most of mine are full brief, nylon or microfibre, flowered pattern or pastel colors, some hiphuggers, some boyshorts, and some bikini type, but no thongs,
She has even bought me Jockey panties , yes mine are sexier

Sally

Joy Carter
12-02-2006, 05:36 PM
I'm not sure but I think one thing about my being CD is that she feels I have hijacked the femininity in our house. She has said things to that effect but not directly. So the result is she does not want to see any thing remotely related to my dressing. By the way I'm into black micro fiber undies except in summer when I relent and ware white.:D

serinalynn
12-02-2006, 05:40 PM
Hi, girls,

I was just doing the laundry and noticed that my undies were soft pretty pastel nylon or pretty feminine-print cotton and my wife's were plain cotton whitey tighties. Anyone else notice their spouses wear less sexy/pretty clothes than you?

YUP I have at One point in our marriage I used to buy all my wifes lingerie, Then shes started to complain about certain things I was buying for her. BUT THEN I started buying lingerie for me and let her buy her own. Now my lingerie collection by far is better than hers. and my wife is complaining about her bras all the time. She even uses one of my bras from time to Time. I wear 44B cup plunge bras from Cacique www.cacique.com and www.lanebryant.com. :heehee:

Alysin CD
12-03-2006, 01:31 AM
My wife wears very little that could be cosidered "sexy" & very little makeup. I, on the other hand, go for the more sexy (****ty, I guess) look (all black underwear, corsets, leather minis, high boots, with heavy makeup).

Alysin

Bethanygirl
12-03-2006, 02:07 AM
I could wear most of my wife's panties without the risk of being called a X-dresser :D
She wears plain coton high rise panties... My own ones are mostly nylon or satin material.
However we both wear underwired bras. She's got a better taste for bras than for panties...
:hugs:
Eugenie

Eugenie, I suspect that even this is just practical for her, I don't know her cup size, but once mine were a full C cup, I had to be very particular about my bras. Support is not just something you give to others!

StacyCD
12-03-2006, 08:01 AM
My wife's taste in clothes is certainly less sexy than mine. She hardly wears lipstick and makeup and it has been more than a decade since she last polished her fingernails. Despite my efforts to have her dress up more she is much more comfortable in jeans and slacks.

CharleneCD
12-03-2006, 08:28 AM
My wife is guilty too, but she wears white cotton granny panties. I am working on her though trying to get her to wear some more colorfull stuff.

brandi64a
12-03-2006, 09:55 AM
I also have the sexier collection of panties, everything from thongs to high cut breifs, where as my SO only wears "comfortable" cotton no matter what i buy her.

Holly
12-03-2006, 12:12 PM
I'd have to say that my panties are prettier than my wife's, too. Silly, isn't it? Nobody ever sees them except me and my wife, but just knowing that they're there all day long just makes me feel better... better than going commando :eek: for sure!

Scotty
12-03-2006, 01:05 PM
I'm doing laundry now, can't say it excites me but it will be nice to have everything clean :D

I used to get excited over it, now it's just a matter of which day I'll wear the hot pinks one's as they make me feel good.

I have some hot pink lace top bikini panties that come up a bit higher, and I'm going to wear those with my new low rise jeans, usually on Fridays though because I feel better on Fridays :D

No SO or wife here, but I like what Tiffy wrote about her SO's wanting to match - that's romantic!! :)