PDA

View Full Version : Let's go shopping!

Lanore
12-02-2006, 03:34 PM
Hello girls. I thought this might be fun to post. It's the season for shopping and I was wanderring if anyone but me takes advantage of it? I love velour anything and have found so many colors and styles to choose from, not counting the sales. Every day seems to be a shopping day for me. Getting the sale adds on Sunday, gives me time to plan my attack for the rest of the week. So far, it's been matching bra and panties, velour jogging sets, ear rings and Sears has a great sale on their make-up (not really in to a lot of make-up, but I do like to have it around for special occasions). CD.com seems to be where someone might know where the sales are and share.

Here's a little tip for those who might be a little shy about shopping. If you're not in fem, buy a nice card or some wrapping paper and let them ring that up first. It will ease your tension. Besides, it is your present. Well, time to get ready for next week. Have fun girls.

Lanore

bianncats
12-02-2006, 10:47 PM
i just got back from a short trip to the mall that was my first time out totally en femme. I wore a pair of lei jeans, a cute little gap tee with a beige under tee that has lace on the bottom, so needless to say, I left it untucked and a pair of two knee high boots. I also did my makeup and put on my wig.

The associates at CJ BANKS were awesome. I was their little barbie girl. They brought me clothes to the fitting room until it was time to close. I ended up with two blouses. I loved a lot of the things available, but since it is so close to Christmas I just couldn't pull the trigger for the other blouses.

I really enjoy the sweaters that have the tee shirt built in. They are sort of androgynous. But I know where they came from.:D

I highly recommend CJ BANKS for a delightful shopping experience.