PDA

View Full Version : Details of my day out en femme Monday…

judyw9
12-02-2006, 03:58 PM
Pics from this outing are posted in the picture and video gallery here:
http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45935

This is a long post but, I think, fairly well written and entertaining. I especially want to give you girls who have never been out an idea of what it’s like (with the stipulation that I am pretty passable).

This was my third time out. It started out with the usual shower, close shave, and moisturizer. I had done my eyebrows (really pushing the envelope with a pretty girly high arch and upward slant) and freshly shaved my body and legs the night before. I then packed my femme stuff and drove to the hotel (it’s not feasible for me to dress at home for various reasons). I stopped at my P.O. Box on the way hoping that my new Colortration foundation had come—it had! Very exciting!

I checked into the hotel, brought in my femme stuff, and got to work on my makeup. About 30 minutes later, my CD friend from here in town arrived. We had planned for her to accompany me for the day (en drab) but her back went out so she just stayed with me while I got ready. It was cool to have someone to talk to while getting ready. The makeup took a little longer than usual as I was getting used to the new foundation, was trying (unsuccessfully) to use false eyelashes, and had new eyeshadow. Well, I finished the makeup—I was not totally pleased but I thought I looked pretty good---and I put on my wig---and it all came together, I thought I looked great. It never ceases to amaze me how it all comes together when I put on the wig. My friend thought so too, She said I looked great and, by the look on her face and body language, I could tell she meant it. She had never seen me in a bikini (my favorite feminine clothing item) so I modeled the one I brought for her and she snapped some pics. She was really amazed at how good I looked in it and how well it fit me.

I then put on my outfit and got my purse. My friend snapped some more pics, and then said good-bye and left. I was ready to go out! I walked out the door and down the hall to the exit where my car was parked. Those first few seconds of being out en femme are such an exhilarating feeling. I got in my car and headed to the Seminole Town Center Mall—about 40 minutes away—just far enough so there is little chance of seeing anyone I know (I really don’t think anyone one would recognize me but better safe than sorry).

I pulled up outside Macy’s and parked. I was just a little nervous but not too much since this was my third time out and I had no problems passing my first two times. There was a young guy, around 20, sitting by the entrance and I really didn’t feel like walking past him, so I used the next entrance. I walked into Macy’s and asked an SA (Sales Associate) where the Lady’s room was. I like interacting with people when I am en femme so I always ask where the Lady’s room is even if I know (I’ve been to this mall before en femme). There was no indication that the SA thought this was anything other than a normal question so I went in, combed my hair and touched up my makeup. I then went back out and started shopping. My goal was to buy some skirts so I started looking but they didn’t seem to have any in my size (0/2). I then asked an SA for help and she took me to another section and I saw a really cute skirt and they had it in size 2 petite. I thanked the SA and kept looking and found two more that I really liked. I took them to the dressing room and tried them on—they all fit perfectly and looked great on me—very exciting. I took them to the register to pay and after paying, the SA told me “Your outfit is just great—absolutely.” Well, I was on cloud nine after that.

I then went to Express, one of my favorite stores—their clothes just seem to really fit me perfectly and look great on me. The store was empty so the SA walked up to me as I came in and asked if I needed help. I told her I wanted jeans skirts in size 2 and jeans in size 0. She showed me some skirts and I picked two I liked. She asked if I wanted the curved fit or regular fit jeans—I didn’t know so I took one of each and she showed me to the dressing room. The curved fit jeans were perfect. The skirts were too big. The SA then knocked on the door and asked me how everything fit. I told her I needed the skirts in size 0 and she brought them to me. They fit perfectly so I went to pay. Unfortunately, I was about $5 short so I could only take one of the skirts (I hate having to pay cash but I can’t use a credit card with my male name and I can’t use one with my wife’s name as I don’t have matching ID).

I then decided to go to Sears and see if I could get some portrait pics taken with my remaining $30. I had a long conversation with the woman at Sears but it seemed like the cheapest package where I could get the pics on a CD was $129. Maybe I’ll do it next time.

I then went back to Macy’s to go out to my car and, on the way, I stopped at the Clinique counter. I was feeling really confident and I remembered how Micheletv said that she had asked for makeup advice at the Clinique counter (which I thought was insane at the time). So I asked the SA what she would recommend for my eyebrows. Well, she got about 3 inches from my face and studied it for about 10 seconds. If she read me, she did a good job of hiding it, I really don’t think she did though. So I bought what she recommended went to my car and went home.

All in all, in was an incredible day. A lot of interactions with people, all positive. Like my previous two outings, I was treated wonderfully, people smiled at me, complimented me, and had conversations with me. Much more fun than being in guy mode! I’ve already planned my next outing—Monday Dec 18th.

TeriAnn
12-02-2006, 04:41 PM
sounds as if you had a great time Maybe someday I will be able to do the same.:thumbsup:

Jesse69
12-02-2006, 07:01 PM
Size 2 skirt too big? Gee, that's my smallest skirt size though I did zip up a zero but it was tight enough to show my bulge so no buy. It's so hard to find size 0 & 2 and skirt suit mostly come in size 4 and up. Wouldn't hurt you if you exercised less, gained some weight to be a size 4. Then you would have free time to sleep and do other stuff. But you would lose your abs but having abs is important to you?

Why are your events done on Mondays? You take time off of work? Why not on the weekend?

Sometimes I get bad reading on my body fat scale. Did you get a Tanita yet?

Billijo49504
12-02-2006, 10:59 PM
Well I'm glad you had a great time out dressed. I wish I had more oppertunities to get out dressed. But in a few days, I'll be retired and then I'lll be able to go out of town, for a dress shopping experence...BJ

judyw9
12-03-2006, 03:23 PM
Size 2 skirt too big? Gee, that's my smallest skirt size though I did zip up a zero but it was tight enough to show my bulge so no buy. It's so hard to find size 0 & 2 and skirt suit mostly come in size 4 and up. Wouldn't hurt you if you exercised less, gained some weight to be a size 4. Then you would have free time to sleep and do other stuff. But you would lose your abs but having abs is important to you?

Why are your events done on Mondays? You take time off of work? Why not on the weekend?

Sometimes I get bad reading on my body fat scale. Did you get a Tanita yet?

Hi Jesse:

I'm kind of at the optimum place regarding my weight. I run competitive 5k and, at this weight, I'm fast enough to be always in contention to win my age group (I came in third in my last race). Also, I do love the abs, and if I gain weight, it would be in my upper body as well, so I'd look less femme. Also, I love working out so to me it's not an issue spending so much time doing it.

You are right though, buying a skirt suit or anything with matching top and bottom is difficult as I take a medium/8 top and a small/0/2 bottom. With bikinis and workout outfits, I've been able to buy the tops and bottoms seperately. I haven't bought a skirt suit or a dress yet, but those are on my list to buy soon.

My events are on Mondays because it's not feasible, for various reasons, to go out on the weekend. I've been at my job a long time and I get 5 weeks vacation a year so it's no problem taking days off.

I'm just about to order the Tanita scale. I'll let you know as soon as I receive it.

Judy

Glenda58
12-03-2006, 05:06 PM
Judy glad you had a good outing. Macy's has been good to me and all the makeup counters will help you they want your money dear. You'll find that the more you go out the easier it gets I go 2 or 3 times week now. Even grocery shopping. But a size 0 or 2 OMG I feel good getting down to a size 8. Good going. And keep shopping you don't have buy everything you see just looking and trying things on can be fun to.

Jesse69
12-03-2006, 05:48 PM
Judy - I didn't know you were a clothes mismatch - 8 top and 0 2 bottom. That really sucks because it's gonna be hard buying a skirt suit. Maybe you'll have to try it on before you buy it.

Me - I'm getting lazy to work out. All I want is my weight to stay under 145 lbs ideally. I get really unhappy at 150 lbs, so I up my workout. Today I'm 144.6 llbs so I'm a little unhappy. But I don't exercise much in winter because it's a bit cold outside to bike.

Sue Too
12-03-2006, 06:14 PM
Judy,

I'm so glad that you had such a good time during your Monday outing. Those first few times are really thrilling. I can almost remember them. (old age)<<<giggle>>>

Its a shame that some members cannot let another enjoy their excitement. Perhaps your descriptive words were a little too positive. SO WHAT?? It was your post. It is only my opinion but I think she was unduly harsh. As a result of reading your/her post(s) I took the time to go back and read several of your previous messages and look at your pictures. In my opinion your quite a package, and you have every right to be very proud of what you have accomplished. I'm looking forward to hearing about trip number four. And please make it long and detailed.

I would also like to wish you well in your "negotiations" with your wife. I'm sure it is a difficult time for both of you. And-----send me an email and tell me all about your evening in the club

Huggs,

Susan

Michelle (Oz)
12-04-2006, 05:41 AM
Pics from this outing are posted in the picture and video gallery here:
http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45935

This is a long post but, I think, fairly well written and entertaining. I especially want to give you girls who have never been out an idea of what it’s like (with the stipulation that I am pretty passable).

I pulled up outside Macy’s and parked. I was just a little nervous but not too much since this was my third time out and I had no problems passing my first two times.

All in all, in was an incredible day. A lot of interactions with people, all positive. Like my previous two outings, I was treated wonderfully, people smiled at me, complimented me, and had conversations with me. Much more fun than being in guy mode! I’ve already planned my next outing—Monday Dec 18th.

I am fortunate to be able to venture out en femme frequently. The more I do it, the more confident I am and the more complete and fulfilled I feel.

The major difference between us, and my reason for my first post to this forum, is that I start with the premise that I am NOT passable. (My wife very early on clarified that point for me.) This is an honest assessment of how I present which is reinforced as soon as I start talking. Yet people respond positively to me and the interaction, while sometimes initially guarded, is honest and open.

I strive to blend with age appropriate dress, reasonable but not overdone makeup, nice wig and well presented style. By not trying to pass, I have greater enjoyment (not troubled by the stress of being discovered) and satisfaction (knowing that I have been picked and given the courtesies I deserve). I also feel that I am not trying to deceive people.

Please don’t take this as trying to undermine what you have achieved. I just want those who feel as I do encouraged to go out in public. Take your time, set your goals, baby steps but beware, it sure is addictive.

Michelle (Oz)

judyw9
12-05-2006, 07:35 AM
I am fortunate to be able to venture out en femme frequently. The more I do it, the more confident I am and the more complete and fulfilled I feel.

The major difference between us, and my reason for my first post to this forum, is that I start with the premise that I am NOT passable. (My wife very early on clarified that point for me.) This is an honest assessment of how I present which is reinforced as soon as I start talking. Yet people respond positively to me and the interaction, while sometimes initially guarded, is honest and open.

I strive to blend with age appropriate dress, reasonable but not overdone makeup, nice wig and well presented style. By not trying to pass, I have greater enjoyment (not troubled by the stress of being discovered) and satisfaction (knowing that I have been picked and given the courtesies I deserve). I also feel that I am not trying to deceive people.

Please don’t take this as trying to undermine what you have achieved. I just want those who feel as I do encouraged to go out in public. Take your time, set your goals, baby steps but beware, it sure is addictive.

Michelle (Oz)

Hi Michelle:

I think your approach is a good one. I agree it's a great thing to get out in public. In my post, I mentioned that I was passable because I also stated that I use the ladies bathrooms and dressing rooms. That is very dangerous if you are not passable. I have heard stories of girls getting arrested for doing it.

As for deceiving people, I do nothing different than you: appropriate clothing, wig, makeup, I don't even use breast forms or padding--all me. I do speak with a femme voice and use feminine deportment but only because it goes with how I am dressed.

Diana West
12-05-2006, 11:08 AM
Congratulations, Judy.

I'm so glad you shared it with us. And so entertainingly too.

I'm looking forward to hearing about your next excursion.

Pantyjason
12-05-2006, 11:59 AM
Sounds like a really fun day. I wish I could do the same.

Adrienne Heels
12-05-2006, 11:53 PM
Judy, sounds like you ahd a wonderful time!

The Clinique SAs I have dealt with have all been very nice and helpful. And that is good as I am a total Clinique girl ! In fact, I find that just about everyone at the cosmetics counters in department stores are very sweet, even when shopping in guy mode.

Lauren Richards
12-06-2006, 12:06 AM
What a wonderful day! Size ZERO!! Put a one in front of it and they would still be too small for me. Loved the part about stopping at the Clinique counter. That is great!

Lauren

cutiepiedanielle
12-10-2006, 09:33 PM
Hi Jesse:

I'm kind of at the optimum place regarding my weight. I run competitive 5k and, at this weight, I'm fast enough to be always in contention to win my age group (I came in third in my last race). Also, I do love the abs, and if I gain weight, it would be in my upper body as well, so I'd look less femme. Also, I love working out so to me it's not an issue spending so much time doing it.

You are right though, buying a skirt suit or anything with matching top and bottom is difficult as I take a medium/8 top and a small/0/2 bottom. With bikinis and workout outfits, I've been able to buy the tops and bottoms seperately. I haven't bought a skirt suit or a dress yet, but those are on my list to buy soon.

My events are on Mondays because it's not feasible, for various reasons, to go out on the weekend. I've been at my job a long time and I get 5 weeks vacation a year so it's no problem taking days off.

I'm just about to order the Tanita scale. I'll let you know as soon as I receive it.

Judy

hey judy..i'm a very good 5k runner as well..actually i'm just getting into dressing seriously, and damn, i wish i had your body. I'm a little chunkier, i guess, hehe as I'm like 5'10 and pushing 160. Guess I gotta cut back on the drinking and do some ab work. Anyway, I'd love to talk with you some more and find out more about u, as you seem like u would be the perfect cd role model for me! Feel free to email me cutiepiedanielle69@yahoo. (I'm new here, so I don't know how to PM, so excuse me for posting this here)

xoxo

Danni