PDA

View Full Version : how many want to throw out their male clothes

Billie Renee
12-02-2006, 05:07 PM
I've thought about this when my ex and I was going through a divorce and well I did and that was 3 years ago. No male clothes in my room at all. The only male clothes in the house is my oldest sons and his won't fit me thank god for that. I have to admit though since my first ex and I got back together 2 years ago and my oldest daughter lives here with me as well as my oldest son. My daughter and her mother wear the same size clothes that I do and are always borrowing them. Makes it harder on me when I deside to wear something and find out it is in the wash and have to wait for it to be cleaned to wear it. Just a thought and a rant,hope all of you don't have to go through this.

Love to all Billie Renee:love:

Amy Hepker
12-02-2006, 05:11 PM
Well, I don't think I could as I do still have a life as a male. It would be nice to be able to go out dressed once in a while, but I can't at this time. I too have my son with me and I can't do it in front of him.

officegirlcd
12-02-2006, 05:15 PM
i would love to life my live justwearing womens clothes but sadly i cant so sadlyi have to keep my mans clothes

Lisa Marie
12-02-2006, 06:38 PM
If i lived alone I would have a closet with ton's of women's clothes and another closet with my male clothes in it.

Sierra Evon
12-02-2006, 07:07 PM
I am divorced since 11/2000, I currently live alone in my own pad, have since then , and have phased out all my man gear ( clothes ) , I wear womens casual wear alot , and am very good at doing low key mix-and match with dark clours , I have alot of soild color stuff , but all is actually womens attire, some will looks more femme than others , I can dial it up , or down depending upon what it is I'm doing working or whatever , I have not worn any mens stuff except for my jacket since 2001 now , I never set foot in any stores mens dept. , Its the real me , stay;in true to myself, not ashamed of who I am , Cuz as you all know there's only one SIERRA..........:D :happy:

tightsgirl
12-02-2006, 07:15 PM
I'd love to

Jesse69
12-02-2006, 10:21 PM
Never. I cd part time only.

Teresa Amina
12-02-2006, 10:34 PM
If i lived alone I would have a closet with ton's of women's clothes and another closet with my male clothes in it.

I do live alone and that pretty well describes it, except that the guy clothes are usually in the laundry room until I need them. Still need them for most things, only been out Teresafied now and then.

Felica_ann_lendy
12-03-2006, 12:23 AM
i really wish i could

Tiffy
12-03-2006, 02:17 AM
I would and almost could, But just not quite......damn

Tiffy

Deanna2
12-03-2006, 02:49 AM
Unfortunately I have to wear drab to work and my wife wouldn't like it at all if I wore a dress to do the weekly shopping.

I have, however, discarded all my male jocks, socks and singlets. I wear only panties, camisoles and pantyhose as underwear.

Eugenie
12-03-2006, 03:24 AM
I wish I could get rid of all my male clothes... I would leave more place for my "femme" clothes in my cupboard :heehee:

Seriously, since I have to have male clothes, I live with it... I keep them to a minimum, which makes my wife crossed at me... It is a challenge for her to DRAG me to a store to buy DRAB clothes...

Going to buy women clothes and underwear is no problem for me, but here she doesn't want to help me chose...

So, yes indeed, I would like to get rid of all my male attire.
:hugs:
Eugenie

RikkiOfLA
12-03-2006, 01:05 PM
I threw out my male clothes about eight years ago; I've dressed full time as a woman ever since.

I love it! :D

Rikki

Karren H
12-03-2006, 01:08 PM
I'll keep both male and femal thanks..... Still enjoy trying to pass as a male as much as I do trying to pass as a female!! :)

Love karren

Brianne_bc
12-03-2006, 01:41 PM
I still enjoy my male side... I guess i want to enjoy both worlds equally. If I could pick a way to be every day I would love that... kind of like GGs have it now. Runners jeans and a sweatshirt or girly girl your choice. But ide never give up my male side or clothes even though i often wear satin things under my male clothes...

FOCD
12-03-2006, 01:46 PM
If I were to throw out my male clothes . I would be the King in the fairy Tale , "the King's New Clothes" ( That may not be the working tiltle of the Fairy Tale , but I think it was one of Aesop's)

And what happened to Brittany Spears or is it Jessica Simpson? Where have all her panties gone, Long time passing, Where have all her panties gone, long time ago? lol

EricaCD
12-03-2006, 02:27 PM
Uh, no. I very much enjoy being able to switch between male and female!!!

L.E.J.
12-03-2006, 02:44 PM
With the exception of my band T shirts I have thrown out my male clothes, and after New Years they are getting tossed and it is womens tops and blouses from here on out.

Billie Renee
12-03-2006, 03:44 PM
Thanks for all your replies. I do have to wear uniform shirts at work but womens jeans and shoes. In my off times it is all womens clothes.

Sara Kat
12-03-2006, 03:45 PM
I did it once. I probably shouldn't have, but at the time I didn't have very many things to begin with so it wasn't that big of a loss.

Sarah-Anne
12-03-2006, 03:59 PM
I wouldn't as I actually enjoy my male clothing. I think my male and female sides are very equal.

Jena11
12-03-2006, 08:43 PM
I have very little mens clothes but If it was not for my work, I would love to only wear all women's clothes. Maybe someday. JC

Scotty
12-03-2006, 08:46 PM
I'm 50/50 right now - one half of the closet is womens and the other half is for work and work only.....

Sporco
12-03-2006, 09:05 PM
I wish I could. I rarely have a desire to get into dull guy clothes, but as many have said, I have a life as a guy so I must keep them around. I push the limits however, with as any items designed for women which can pass as guy's clothing, as possible. At least I know on the inside...

Helen MC
12-04-2006, 12:34 AM
Just not a practical possibility in my case but when I was 18 and moved to my own flat (apartment in the USA) is took great pleasure is using all my old pairs of Y-Front "Tighty-Whitey" Male Underpants as cleaning cloths then burning them in a bonfire of rubbish from the flat in the yard at the back of the houses. I have never worn male underpants in the 35 years since then and hadn't anyway for the previous 3 years from age 15 to 18 when still at home but had to keep some in my room as my Mum thought I wore them of course and I would put some in the laundry basket each week as their absence would have been suspicious.

I'd love to be able to throw away all my trousers (pants) etc an wear skirts but that simply isn't an option for me outside of my house I'm afraid I have to keep all the "drab" outer clothing.

Rebeca
12-04-2006, 01:17 AM
Not possible for me either due to work but I would LOVE to throw out all my male jeans....I could where my low cuts forever

Rebeca

Chloe Jean
12-04-2006, 05:46 AM
I'd to get rid of my drab clothes, hate the way they feel, but like alot of other girls it' i can't afford to do. The thought of being a full time girl is very exciting. Maybe one day we'll be able do that.
hugs
Amelia

RachelDenise
12-04-2006, 05:48 AM
Do I ever! But going to work and all that would be really hard. Can't pass and certainly can't dance!:D

Lisa Golightly
12-04-2006, 05:51 AM
I switched years ago.

JenniferMint
12-04-2006, 05:52 AM
My guy clothes were designed to be comfortable.

Unfortunately most of my girl clothes aren't as comfortable as I've been buying them based on what looks good. I haven't figured out how to get both yet.

If I had nice comfortable girl clothes, I'd probably wear them all the time (when presenting as male I'd use girl clothes that look like guys' clothes) but I haven't done the shopping yet.

StacyCD
12-04-2006, 06:38 AM
I enjoy the thrill of getting dressed too much that I think if could wear women's clothes all the time the process of getting dressed would lose some of its appeal. Also part of the enjoyment is looking forward to getting dressed. Since I am only able to infrequently transform fully into Stacy (wig, makeup etc...), I have to live with partial dressing and keep hoping for those times when Stacy can make an appearance. In the future I am hoping to be able to wear panties 24/7 as a 'reminder' of my feminine side. However, the 'forbidden fruit' aspect of wearing panties in drab may lose some of the thrill in the routine of wearing them every day. I know my wife doesn't get too excited about wearing a bra and panties every day!

ronnie06
12-04-2006, 05:36 PM
wish it that it were hun.....

if I could be female 24/7 365..........oh sguar I'd be so pickled tink....

not today

not tomorrow

but the day will come

Calliope
12-04-2006, 06:01 PM
Threw 'em all out when I moved to California.

My SO rescued a few shirts for herself.

hotbobbie
12-04-2006, 06:20 PM
got rid of all the male stuff