PDA

View Full Version : My amazing wife

tinaashley
12-02-2006, 06:01 PM
It was in May of this year that I first raised the subject of CDing with my wife. She was very supportive right from the start. Don't have many opportunities to dress fully due to 2 kids at home. However, I wear a bra most nights and sometimes a nightie.
She and I have gone through all her clothes to se which might fit me and she has given me some items. We go shopping for bras together (I now have eleven) and she encourages me to keep my chest, arms and legs shaved. She recently said that I should pluck my eyebrows a bit so I have begun to pluck them little by little.
We went and bought a dress recently from a large department store, which is a tight fitting black and white one which just reaches the knees. As soon as we got home she told me to try it on as she wanted to see it on - it fitted beautifully an felt great. At that time she suggested that we should go out to a movie sometime. This was planned for last Friday when both the kids were away. During the week she suggested that I might get another wig so I didn't need any further prompting. I went to Celebrity Wigs in Chapel Street and told the sales assistant that already had an "Intrigue" wig but wanted one a bit linger with a wave in it. She brought some out and ended up buying the Rene style which is black and reaches half way down my back - fantastic.
Friday came and I began to get ready.My wife is so understanding and we talk about it all the time so I had no hesitation in getting ready in front of her whilst she too was getting dressed. I put on my new wig she agreed that it was fantastic. I put on a dab of perfume - Dioressence - before we left and I drove us to the movie theatre. She went in to buy the tickets and then the plan was for us both to walk straight in minutes before the show started. We could see the door from the street but it wasn't open yet so we just strolled around outside until it opened. I then walked straight in, showed the tix and we were shown to our seats. Although I looked really good the dim lighting helped my confidence. I sat next to a man and I mad sure he saw my polished nails. At the end of the movie we simply got up and walked out in my high heels. Nothing was said and if anybody read me then I didn't notice. I asked my wife if she would have bothered if I had been read or if somebody had said something and she told me that she couldn't care less and as she always says: "there are lots of them out there".
Yesterday, we went to the shopping centre and she asked if I wanted to look for another dress - silly question! We shopped around and I came home with a red print one. The kids were away again last night so I HAD to try it on didn't I? I got fully dressed but we stayed in and had a nice evening.
She is so understanding and nothing gets to her. We speak very openly about my CDing and I have mentioned to her that I must have some hormonal imbalance as I feel more feminine than masculine and I have large breasts (20C). Even though my breats are large I tease her that I would like them like hers and that I will speak with our local doctor about giving me something to enlarge them - she said thats OK too. I have even spoken to her about a potential sex change. She said that she wouldn't stop me if thats what I wanted but only negative comment was that the operation would be painful. She often feels my backside and I have told her that I am going to get some stockings and suspenders so that she can feel them under my clothes.
Sorry this is so long but its been a frantic 6 months and I have to say that we are closer than ever before because there are now no secrets and we can talk so openly about everything.
My wife is amazing.

Sharon
12-02-2006, 06:06 PM
Very cool, Tina -- your wife is amazing! Just be sure to spoil her once in a while. :happy:

Shelly Preston
12-02-2006, 06:11 PM
Hi there

What a wonderful story
It must have been an amazing journey to get to this point
You wife deserve a lot of praise for her acceptance of the situation

I wish you both all the best for the future

Sandra
12-02-2006, 06:21 PM
Glad to hear your SO is supportive, just make sure you show her occasionally that she is a special lady.

Jenni B
12-02-2006, 06:22 PM
It was great to read your story and i'm so happy to see how you can be so relaxed and open about your CDing. To have a partner, a SO in your life to help is an amazing feeling in itself. I wish you many more happy days.

Kate Simmons
12-02-2006, 06:43 PM
Your wife IS a gem, Hon. An amazing woman. She deserves a bubble bath at least (see "Pampering" thread). :happy: Ericka Kay

Natty_W
12-02-2006, 08:05 PM
You're a lucky girl, make sure you hang on to her.

I outed myself to my wife the day that met her. To cut a long story short I was v. drunk and, when introduced to her, I said "Hi, I'm **** and I'm going to have a sex change". She was fascinated, we talked and a little over a year later we married.

I was dressing almost full time at home when we met and, as she was in the know from day one, I didn't stop when we got together. She's the most supportive and understanding person I've ever met. She even bought me some sexy underwear to wear on our wedding day.

It's not often that we're lucky enough to fnd someone like that to share our lives with. I just wish that we could all be that fortunate.

Holly
12-02-2006, 08:25 PM
Tina you do have an amazing wife... a keeper for sure. Do you and she ever talk about things that are important to her? Just curious.

MJ
12-02-2006, 08:57 PM
hi Tina
Thank you a wonderful story you have an amazing wife how lucky for you i hope you treat her like a goddess that she is .. and you buy her lots of :love: cause she is one in a million ... hug mj

Angie G
12-02-2006, 09:04 PM
Yes Tina your wife is a gem :hugs:
Angie

TeriAnn
12-02-2006, 09:15 PM
I understand that you are so happy. I to have a wonderful wife she is also accepting with me and what I do. We haven't been out together but maybe someday when I get more confidence.

Billijo49504
12-02-2006, 10:35 PM
WOW, isn't it wonderful to have a supportive SO. I know how you feel. My wife told me my X-mas present was coming from Avenue. Or maybe from Lane Bryant. It sure is fun to share undies tooo!!! That's the best part of CD'ing, being able to share clothes...BJ

Cheryl J
01-15-2007, 01:39 AM
Our stars must be aligned Tina.
It's great to hear of someone who has a supportive SO.
My own SO is now tolerant enough that I now dress up every evening and wear a nighty to bed every night.
Just today she asked if my nighty needed washing and put it through with the normal wash; and hung it on the clothesline!
She has seen that I did not turn into the monster she seemed to be expecting!
It is great news.

Hugs and squeezes

Cheryl (also in Melbourne)

bobby-joe
01-15-2007, 01:50 AM
Its great that your wife is so supportive. I'm not sure I'll ever be that accepting....

Kristen Kelly
01-15-2007, 04:53 AM
She is one in a million , treat her that way, to often we think out ourselves first when it comes to CDing remember to be considerate of her feelings.

Trinni
01-15-2007, 11:19 AM
You are very lucky to have such a suportive wife.