PDA

View Full Version : going to dr.

bianncats
12-02-2006, 06:22 PM
I'm going to the dr. on monday and was thinking about underdressing for the appt. The dr. is a female (no shock value intended) but wondering what color and material that wouldn't be to flamboyant...she's checking out my boys...what would you do?

Thanks

Bianncats

Julie York
12-02-2006, 06:28 PM
Show some common sense and wear appropriate underwear is what I'd do.

Shelly Preston
12-02-2006, 06:30 PM
This has to be a personal decision

Only you know what items you have available

You have not said if the Dr knows you crossdress ???

I am sure however she will be very proffessional

Kate Simmons
12-02-2006, 06:34 PM
HMMM, A girl checking the "boys" on a girl who is a boy. Something poetic to that, doncha think?:happy: Ericka Kay

serinalynn
12-02-2006, 06:47 PM
Back in the 1990's I worked as a commercial truck driver and every two years I had to do a physical exam as required by the government. I wore panties, a cami, and womens jeans and a T shirt to every physical 5 of them. My manly parts were looked at evey time by the doctor and/or with a Physicans Assistant in accompanyment. not one word was said about the clothing I wore. and every time I passed the physical with flying colors. You are going to the doctor because you have a problen that needs attention. Wear what YOU would feel comfortable in. I feel that most doctors at least in metropolitan areas have seen one or two of their male clients in some item of womens clothing before. after all you are NOT going to show the good doctor your cloths, you are or may have to show parts of your naked body. If you need to undresss, the nurse showing you to the exam room should give you an examination robe to put on before the doctor sees you.

StacyCD
12-02-2006, 07:22 PM
Bianncats

I think you should wear what you would normally wear in drab and just treat it as no big deal. Wearing something different from what you normally wear would likely make you feel less comfortable and your doctor might pick up on your discomfort. However, with that said, I would leave the corset or fetish fashions at home-they have a time and a place but you want to be treated with dignity and respect and your doctor deserves the same. As it has been said many times, they have seen it all.

janelle
12-02-2006, 08:06 PM
Go the way you feel comfortable, it won't matter to them. You want just bra & panties, do so. If you want the whole 9 yards thats also fine, but YOU are the one that has to be comfortable not the Dr.
Good luck dear.
:hugs: Janelle

bianncats
12-02-2006, 08:28 PM
i was thinking about just some simple black panties or some vs bikinis with a little phrase on the tush. Maybe something a little more feminine like silk and lace. nothing outlandish at all.

I guess i'm trying to share a little bit more about who i am.

Angie G
12-02-2006, 08:54 PM
I always go drab he need not know I dress and I have a cousin that works in ths office :hugs:
Angie

geri-tg.
12-02-2006, 09:46 PM
I go daabe.I shave most of my body and cannot change that.I remove polish from my toe nails and wer little make up.I guess I feel safer even though I know the Doctor can tell I am TG.
Geri

wannabie
12-02-2006, 09:56 PM
i was thinking about just some simple black panties or some vs bikinis with a little phrase on the tush. Maybe something a little more feminine like silk and lace. nothing outlandish at all.

I guess i'm trying to share a little bit more about who i am.

Simple black panties is a good way to go or probably sporty boyshorts

Billijo49504
12-02-2006, 09:58 PM
I go in drab, but last year, just before surgery for my thyroid cancer surgery, I had to go for a 2nd EKG, not planned, and showed up with bra marks on my chest. Nothing was said about them. And nothing was said about my 38C boobs. Even on my back, they stuck out. So do what is comfortable for you...BJ

Deidra Cowen
12-02-2006, 10:06 PM
Go fully dressed tastefully as a fem or chill out and put on some boy underwear. This is the kinda stuff that makes us look wierd.

noname
12-02-2006, 10:51 PM
As others said, just wear what you are most comfortable in. Doctors have seen it all. I've heard stories from people who worked in ER. No they aren't supposed to tell, but they never give out names and of course act professional.