PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe I did it.

Georgette
01-14-2005, 11:09 AM
Yesterday as you all know Georgette came back, well I got into my favorite out fit and was enfemme all day I also bought some medical adhesive for my forms and it worked great, in fact it worked sooooooooo good that i put on my favorite nightie, pinl of course and left my forms on with no bra, oh what a feeling to sleep with them on all night, and they stayed in place with no discomfort. The adhesive I used is Hollister #7730 it is great I still have them on and I am bre-less what a feeling to run around the house just like my SO and let them bounce all they wantLOL :)
I have to kae them off later and will really be lost with out them but they will be back on soon. :rolleyes:

Wendy me
01-14-2005, 11:20 AM
so georgette your haveing a play day??????????????fun isent it ???????????????

Georgette
01-14-2005, 11:23 AM
The reason I have to leave Georgette home later is I have to bowl and they don't know her. Someday maybe??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wendy me
01-14-2005, 11:26 AM
don't leave her to long she might think "he" is back

Georgette
01-14-2005, 12:05 PM
She's going too h e has to wear pink pantiesLOL

Wendy me
01-14-2005, 12:19 PM
love you girl your thearepest is earing her money ......................mine too

DonnaT
01-14-2005, 04:27 PM
The adhesive I used is Hollister #7730 it is great

Checked the net. http://www.janetscloset.com/hollister_medical_adhesive.htm mentions that the Hollister 7730 adhesive is for multi-layered silicone forms ONLY. And that not all breast forms can be attached with medical adhesive!

OK, so what's a multi-layered form?

Georgette
01-14-2005, 05:50 PM
Checked the net. http://www.janetscloset.com/hollister_medical_adhesive.htm mentions that the Hollister 7730 adhesive is for multi-layered silicone forms ONLY. And that not all breast forms can be attached with medical adhesive!

OK, so what's a multi-layered form?
You got me But it did work on mine and no ill effects from it on me or the forms. Not yet as I know of.

ChristineRenee
01-14-2005, 09:08 PM
Georgette...congrats on your day en femme. That had to be a wonderful feeling.

Was curious to know if you had silicon breast forms and about this Holister adhesive. I have 3 pairs of silicon myself and need a good adhesive so I can wear them without a bra. You been pretty satisfied overall with the Holister adhesive?

Love,
Christine Renee

Georgette
01-14-2005, 09:25 PM
Georgette...congrats on your day en femme. That had to be a wonderful feeling.

Was curious to know if you had silicon breast forms and about this Holister adhesive. I have 3 pairs of silicon myself and need a good adhesive so I can wear them without a bra. You been pretty satisfied overall with the Holister adhesive?

Love,
Christine Renee
I guess only time will tell, if you get it be sure and get the remover too, it is b&&^%*@# to get off of your skin, I thought I was going to have to get out the steel woolLOL but give it time it works. They do stick and feel like they are your own HEHE I wish, be sure and read the instructions that come with the adhesive as it has to be put on a certian way. The glue is for people that have had a masectomy and use it for there replacement. ( ours are replacements arent they)LOL that's all I have to tell you about this, try it and see.