PDA

View Full Version : questions questions everywhere

Mistress_Thorny
12-02-2006, 09:19 PM
Ok... I am having a problem with the amout of clothes and accessories that rosie is aquirring. It is an obession with him and he now has more femme attire than I do and always looking for more. Now I am not a girly person. I am not obssed with shoes or hand bags or make up. I am most comfortable with jeans and t-shirts. So it would not be hard to have more than I do. But we are out of closet room... and the shoe rack is full! There is not place for my flip flops now! ~grins~

Any way.. is there a way people reign in the urge to accquire more all the time?

Thanks

MT

Tiffy
12-02-2006, 09:23 PM
I have not found one. I have as much if not more than my wife. Always want more. If you figure it out please share with the rest of us....:D

Tiffy

Kate Simmons
12-02-2006, 10:03 PM
HMM, the only thing worse than being a woman with a full closet with "nothing to wear" is being the SO of a guy who is a CD with a full closet with "nothing to wear". You have to realize how this works ,Hon. As guys when we get in touch with our femme feelings, we're like kids in a toy shop. There are so many pretty clothes out there that, well, since we can do it, we tend to over compensate. Women, on the other hand are confident in themselves and just wanna relax and "dress down". Some "gals" have offered the "solution" of getting rid of the old stuff and get the new stuff. I personally have a problem with that because I like all of my stuff. As a result, I've become the "bad guy" to myself and made myself "reign in". I mean really how many clothes can you wear at once? I've got more outfits than ten women, so had to finally smell the "coffee" and put on the brakes. I have to have room for my guy stuff as well and don't plan on giving up being a guy any time soon. Takes self control that's all.:happy: Ericka Kay

Karren H
12-02-2006, 10:05 PM
At first I think that I had to acquire everything fem I could.....going for qantity....but now, I'm more into fewer, quality items and I spend a lot more time shopping for myself until I find just what I want....i guess the coarse of last resort....take away her credit card!!! hehehe

Love Karren

Billijo49504
12-02-2006, 10:22 PM
Well I just bought my wife another clothes rack. I have half a closet and one rack, that has some of her things on it. And she has two racks and now a new one. So I guess just because you aren't the normal female, doesn't mean he can't be....Just joking...BJ

Kimkandy
12-03-2006, 01:29 AM
Any way.. is there a way people reign in the urge to accquire more all the time?

Running out of :undecided money and being in the :Pullhair: poor house usually brings most people to their senses.

Of course if you have :2c: unlimited credit, then you'll be needing more :gift: closet space.

Kim

:dom: Take that you nasty credit card... :evilbegon :gn:

Joy Carter
12-03-2006, 01:39 AM
At first I think that I had to acquire everything fem I could.....going for qantity....but now, I'm more into fewer, quality items and I spend a lot more time shopping for myself until I find just what I want....i guess the coarse of last resort....take away her credit card!!! hehehe

Love Karren

I suffered that same fate with my credit card but she did put me on a budget for my clothes buying. It was just so expensive to go from no gurl clothing and support equipment to where am I gonna put all this stuff.

AmberTG
12-03-2006, 02:00 AM
I really don't have all that much stuff myself, my wife still owns the closet!
I look at it this way, I don't wear it out in the world every day, not including the undies, so it's hard for me to justify buying more stuff. I need more panties, got plenty of bras now, need at least 1 more pair of jeans, but that's about it for now. Of course, I'm broke and have to watch my pennys, electrolysis is way more important right now than a new dress.

JulieCDorlando
12-03-2006, 11:23 AM

Thanks

MT[/QUOTE]

Hello Mistress,
The only way to regin in such an urge as over indulgence, is MONEY or the lack there of :D

ronnie06
12-03-2006, 11:33 AM
what will work for one, will not work for another...

but it would seem, on the surface,, common sense?

if you run out of space..get rid of something..
I hate,..pack rats........

no sense in owning something you won't use anyway...

and with fashions...people probably own things you can't/or won't wear anyway?

do not have...a patent...answer....

what little "I" own,...is not enough to worry about.
I do not even have one complete outfit...all of it's own.
just a couple skirts..a couple blouses...to run around the house in.
I couldn't leave the house if I wanted to as yet..

veronica in wisconsin

p/s
mistress thorny? mmmmmmm wicked ideas come to mind with the name mistress...

Butterfly Bill
12-03-2006, 03:19 PM
This is not a problem unique to CDing. Model railroaders and hand percussion players are two other groups that have a tendency to always want to acquire new toys. I have always had a favorite thrift shop to donate to when I have to cull my wardrobe.

Amy Hepker
12-03-2006, 03:21 PM
No!