PDA

View Full Version : cant stop shopping

Wendy me
01-14-2005, 11:57 AM
this morning i had to go to the doctor for a office visit..............after i was
on my way home i went by a strip mall fashion bug , payless shoes,food market and coffie shop while being 2 cups down i stopped for a coffie........
while walking back to the car .............i swear the fashion bug was calling me
wendy were haveing a sale.........oh wendy come on in .............so i did you
know just to look .................not buying just looking....................omg thats

sooooooooooooo cute grab this cute white cut out sweater..........i will look soooooooooooooo nice with my new brown skirt........have to have it.........
oh oh oh look shoes are on sale wendy no don't look............thay are calling me a pair of 4 inch opentoe heels..............on sale.........thay need a good
home ..........no put them back............thay would look nice with the skirt
and sweater...........you got the sweater............ok got the heels............
put them on in the car veary nice...............the huntress returns with her spoils

is it me or dose any one elese just can't go by a store without stopping and buying something????????????????????????not that it's a bad thing but if i see a store i have to shop..........in the blood??????????????????

Georgette
01-14-2005, 12:07 PM
Wendy you are more girly than you may thinl. LOL

Wendy me
01-14-2005, 12:11 PM
girl sometimes i just like get well all crazey when i see something i have to have it
even at like cvs ...........pantyhose or lipstick ..................a shopa holic for shure

Sharon
01-14-2005, 12:12 PM
I went through this just the other day, Wendy, when I was up in Manhattan on business. Walking back to the station after my meeting had concluded, I stopped at nearly every window and looked longly at the beautiful fashions being displayed. I really don't need any more clothing for the remainder of Winter, but it was so hard to resist going inside.
But I was strong and resisted entering any of them. I knew that if I went inside, I would assuredly pull out my debit card. I did falter a bit, though, when I encountered a humongous cosmetics store, but I was going to have to buy some soon anyway. But even here, I needed to refrain myself from going crazy and buying one of everything!
I really need to find a 12-step shopaholics anonymous program somewhere!

Georgette
01-14-2005, 12:14 PM
I have the same problem, but here lately My SO says from now on when Georgette buys something she has to get her the same thing or better so I accomadte her , Have to keep on the good side of her too.

Wendy me
i know what you mean that 12 step thingy it come in colors ?????????? on sale???????

Melissa A.
Happens to me in dept. stores...

Go in for antifreeze, a wrench, and a crow bar.

Leave with a miniskirt, new pantyhose, and a pair of heels.

Melissa wins again!

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Wendy me
01-14-2005, 12:16 PM
good lord a accomplice thats all i would need shopping for two iiiiiiiiiii might even have to get a job.............lol

Wendy me
01-14-2005, 12:17 PM
omg then i am all right then (don't answer that)???????????? this is ok..........

Melissa A.
01-14-2005, 12:21 PM
Your'e as ok as me. omg

Hugs,

ChristineRenee
01-14-2005, 12:21 PM
Ok girls, sounds like we need to start our own support group within a group...Shopaholics-be-us! I too am a "have credit card will splurge" kinda gal!;)
Drives the wyff absofreekinglutely nutz! Impulse buyer extraordinaire.
Definitely picked up the woman's shopping gene throughout the years. Is there any cure for this or is this continuously ongoing as well?:eek:

Love,
Christine Renee

SherryAnn
01-14-2005, 12:22 PM
glad someone else is a shopaholic besides me. I'm trying to save for my new breastforms & still cant seem to stay off ebay. Last night I bought a gingham petticoat to match a dress i have, geeze, lets see now I need a pair of heels-mmmmmm

Sharon
01-14-2005, 12:23 PM
Happens to me in dept. stores...

Go in for antifreeze, a wrench, and a crow bar.

Leave with a miniskirt, new pantyhose, and a pair of heels.

Melissa wins again!

Hugs,

And I'll wager that you forgot to get the A/F and tools! :rolleyes:

Wendy me
01-14-2005, 12:25 PM
christine i can shop for any thing...........week in the knees , heart a poundung, got buy that thing ............it's like being on a high the more you shop the more you shop

Melissa A.
01-14-2005, 12:25 PM
Needed a gas cap for my car today.

Went to auto parts store instead of Sears.

Drove home.....FAST!!!

Hugs,

Melissa A.
01-14-2005, 12:28 PM
Yes, Sharon, had to go back next day....

*sigh* I'm hopeless.

Hopeless with a pretty wardrobe, that is.

Hugs,

Wendy me
01-14-2005, 12:29 PM
i got a idear lets all go shopping...................tonight i have to go to the coumpter shore next door old navey and famous shoe store...............and the gap................
4 hour trip ...............15 minnetts in coumpter store gess wher the rest of the time spent??????????????????????????????????

Julie
01-14-2005, 12:40 PM
Wendy at least save some money for the computer store and get that mouse. :)

JJ

Wendy me
01-14-2005, 01:07 PM
mouse...............a skirt............top.........shoes......end less

Melissa A.
01-14-2005, 01:16 PM
The mouse is one less top.

or 2 lipsticks

or 1/2 a pair of heels

Or a skirt on sale

Don't invite me. I'm bad.

Hugs,

Melisssa :)

Wendy me
01-14-2005, 01:24 PM
melisssa the mouse won't get in the way..............come on along ........i show you power shopping............

Tristen Cox
01-14-2005, 02:57 PM
Wendy you're weak.. just say it, you can't resist the bug. It's got you.
Now... when do we go shopping :D

Wendy me
01-14-2005, 03:05 PM
tristen rest up girlfreind tonight we shop

DonnaT
01-14-2005, 04:12 PM
I noticed, as I was driving by this morning, that Fashion Bug was having a big sale. Looked like some of the posters said 60-70% off.

Very tempting, but I plan on losing a lot more weight before shopping for more skirts.

Wendy me
01-14-2005, 09:28 PM
donna .....i know....i went to go to staples the coumpter store and then well just a little shopping...my wife who dosen't know abought wendy said i go with you.....
well ok....stapples...logitech mouse..,file transfer pc to pc cable some of those disk things.........well looks like no shopping for wendy........my wife wanted to run in the market to pick up some things........i will wait for you .....(fasion bug is next door) i
jumped on the chance in and grabed a cute white tee...........dare i try old navey????
a light pink top low cut ...........just too hot to leave ......mine back to the car heart pounding like a child who just stole a cookie...........in the trunk..........30 seconds out comes my wife........omg what a rush i never did anything like that sneaking around
it was like i knew i could get busted and well a rush................i was like a kid wow
the things you do for shopping........the tops worth the chance............

Georgette
01-14-2005, 09:31 PM
donna .....i know....i went to go to staples the coumpter store and then well just a little shopping...my wife who dosen't know abought wendy said i go with you.....
well ok....stapples...logitech mouse..,file transfer pc to pc cable some of those disk things.........well looks like no shopping for wendy........my wife wanted to run in the market to pick up some things........i will wait for you .....(fasion bug is next door) i
jumped on the chance in and grabed a cute white tee...........dare i try old navey????
a light pink top low cut ...........just too hot to leave ......mine back to the car heart pounding like a child who just stole a cookie...........in the trunk..........30 seconds out comes my wife........omg what a rush i never did anything like that sneaking around
it was like i knew i could get busted and well a rush................i was like a kid wow
the things you do for shopping........the tops worth the chance............Wendy shes going to find out and you are getting braver so be careful.LOL

Wendy me
01-14-2005, 09:50 PM
girls just want to shop ......one day she will find out.....i know mabey it will be for the best.......besides if the shopping keeps up i will need more closet space any way
some times i think she kinda knows......i mean i screw up enough make up and things
time will tell.........i wounder if she ever went into my office.......it's always unlocked

Vallari
01-15-2005, 12:12 AM
The shopping bug bit me hard this week for some reason. I brought a bunch more stuff then I usually do for some reason. Ended up with 2 new shades of nail polish, a dress, new heels, a blouse, fem dress pants, a waist cincher, metal hair brush, warm vanilla perfume, and Im sure a few other things I cant recall at this moment. Maybe I was sad it was the first week back to school this week so I shopped to be happier but lately I feel anxiety because I wanna dress so bad but I cant. Maybe subconsciously Im making some kind of transition. Its like I know Im doing it to myself (transitioning somehow) but Im letting it happen. I know I shouldnt right now but I let it happen anyways.

Darby
01-15-2005, 12:30 AM
It's not just you Hon, I have been on a lipstick, angora sweater/dress, shoes and boots kick lately and I wore my new boots (nice thigh highs) this past weekend.

Bonnie-OR
01-15-2005, 12:40 AM
It's the cold weather girls, ya, tht's it, the weather. I spent about an hour at my favorite online auction site tonight. Got a couple bras, a couple skirts, some panties, nylons, lipsticks, and more I can't think of. I love when buy it now is the same as the opening bid. Shop on girls, gotta keep the economy going. Do it for your country! Huggs, Bonnie

ChristineRenee
01-15-2005, 09:54 AM
The shopping bug bit me hard this week for some reason. I brought a bunch more stuff then I usually do for some reason. Ended up with 2 new shades of nail polish, a dress, new heels, a blouse, fem dress pants, a waist cincher, metal hair brush, warm vanilla perfume, and Im sure a few other things I cant recall at this moment. Maybe I was sad it was the first week back to school this week so I shopped to be happier but lately I feel anxiety because I wanna dress so bad but I cant. Maybe subconsciously Im making some kind of transition. Its like I know Im doing it to myself (transitioning somehow) but Im letting it happen. I know I shouldnt right now but I let it happen anyways.You know why Rachel...cause you have begun to recognize...if ONLY subconsciously, that the real you is Rachel and is emerging from that cocoon she has been dwelling in for so long. While this happened to me more than a decade ago, I still today am "blossoming" out as the woman I no doubt should have always been. I had always thought that my brain was totally male wired, but I now believe, and maybe a lot of this is a by-product too of being on HRT for a year now, that Christine has begun co-opting "Roy's" (my male persona, but not my given first name) territory upstairs in the cranial regions.

There is a definite internal battle of the sexes goin' on inside there and it looks like "Roy" is gonna be swept away in the groundswell of Christine's new found freedoms. You know...I almost feel sorry for the poor guy...he just never saw it coming and never knew what hit him until it was too late. Girls...why they just wanna have fun and women wanna, and do, rule with the force of their free will.

Rachel has begun to take ownership of the vessel now...just let the course of leadership change take place naturally. You are in capable hands.;) :)

Love,
Christine Renee

Wendy me
01-15-2005, 10:04 AM
well it's a good thing that we are all like minded................so were all ok then?????????