PDA

View Full Version : Baby steps

Scotty
12-02-2006, 10:58 PM
Tonight I put on my Cruel Girl jeans, these are the ultra low rise, skinny thigh, flared leg jean and are VERY VERY femme....no mistaking them for guys jeans.

I put on a bra as usual, earrings, light make-up, very light, and my new womens Seiko watch that I just bought.
I look in the mirror and I see my femme side, not my guy side - usually that only happens when I dress fully.

I went out for fast food tonight (Taco bell!).

But I had to make a stop at the grocery store so in I went.....

Taco Bell, ATM, Grocery store, all good, I don't think anybody even noticed.

My hair is already done in a very femme way, it's getting long enough.
In fact I got a compliment from someone the other day, said I was starting to look like a girl :D I don't think they MEANT it as a compliment though :D

I wear jeans a lot, and can't go out in a skirt in my own town, but these jeans are the softest most comfy jeans I've ever worn so I had no issues.

It got me to thinking about going back to Seattle to look for a new job there, where I could potentially enjoy my femme side more (and make more $$)....That means 2 hours each way commuting though :(

If not well there's always capitol hill for going out but it's quite the drive...

I think a change in my life is needed, one where I can dress as I feel.

For now, baby steps.

bianncats
12-02-2006, 11:02 PM
i had my baby steps tonight going to the mall totally dressed. It was very liberating, but with the community of this size I need to watch my p's and q's. My wife recently (may) moved out so I need to be careful about running in to her as well, since we've been dating since july. I wouldn't want to ruin what we have...

bianncats

GypsyKaren
12-03-2006, 03:29 AM
Good for you Scottie, you just can't being out and about, can you?

Karen