PDA

View Full Version : New poll - Vote for your favorite outfits from The Christine Collection 2005

ChristineRenee
01-14-2005, 01:18 PM
Ok ladies,

Because many of you did not want to be limited to just one collection choice in the other poll, I have decided to do a whole new poll and give you the opportunity to select from a number of outfits that you would like to see me model for the forum from the Christine Collection of 2005.

You may vote for as many as you wish, however only the top 5 outfits will be selected for me to model for the forum. Choose then from these 10 outfits -

1. matching bra and panty sets

2. peignoirs

3. teddies

4. wedding dress

5. Dorothy from "The Wizard of Oz"

6. Marilyn Monroe's dress from "The Seven Year Itch"

7. Wonder Woman costume

8. Supergirl costume

9. Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader costume

10. Rockford Peaches home uniform from "A League of Their Own"

Ashleigh
01-15-2005, 01:36 AM
I knew we could wear you down. You seem like that nice of a gal. Looks like four of my five choices will be the ones.

Go - GO - GO!!!

Waiting..............................

ChristineRenee
01-15-2005, 03:46 AM
I knew we could wear you down. You seem like that nice of a gal. Looks like four of my five choices will be the ones.

Go - GO - GO!!!

Waiting..............................Yeah, you got me pegged there Ash...don't know if the softest spot is in my heart or in my head!:p

"Anticipation...anticipation...is making you wait....";)

Love,
CR

Vickie-CD
01-15-2005, 06:13 AM
With the "Wizard of Oz" being one of my favorites, I guess I'll have to go down the yellow brick road with that one. If I try hard enough, I might make a passable Toto, and we can have our pic made together(LOL).
Love,
Vickie

ChristineRenee
01-15-2005, 06:47 AM
With the "Wizard of Oz" being one of my favorites, I guess I'll have to go down the yellow brick road with that one. If I try hard enough, I might make a passable Toto, and we can have our pic made together(LOL).
Love,
VickieToto...you? Can't see it Vickie. Now, if we put a blonde wig on ya however, I could see you as Glinda descending down to Oz from the heavens above.:)

WOZ is one of my all-time faves too Vickie.:cool:

Love,
Christine Renee

Dinah_Power
01-15-2005, 08:39 AM
I hope that one of the outfits you model is the Dallas cheerleaders outfit. It would look fantasic on you.

Hugs and kisses
Dinah

carolynhcd
01-15-2005, 08:45 AM
I vote for 1,2,3,9 and 10.

ChristineRenee
01-15-2005, 08:58 AM
I hope that one of the outfits you model is the Dallas cheerleaders outfit. It would look fantasic on you.

Hugs and kisses
DinahWell thank ya Dinah darlin'. I'll sure oblige if the ladies here have a hankerin' ta see it on me.;)

Thanks for your reply and your vote sugar!:)

Love,
Christine Renee

ChristineRenee
01-16-2005, 03:27 AM
Only 14 people have voted in this poll so far. 14? C'mon ladies...I know you're out there...time to step up and be counted...and VOTE for your favorites that you want to see me model.

Don't delay....vote today. OK?

Love,
Christine Renee

ChristineRenee
01-17-2005, 04:40 AM
Geez... it looks like no one wants to see me as the "girl of steel" huh?:confused:

And there's not a lot of votes that have been cast so far either ladies.:(

Time for some of you out there to get busy and VOTE!:)

Love,
CR

Tristen Cox
01-17-2005, 09:10 AM
Make that fifteen ;)

Love
Tristen

Julie
01-17-2005, 09:14 AM
Quickly increased to 16, things are looking close. If there's a tie do you get the casting vote?

JJ

ChristineRenee
01-17-2005, 09:20 AM
Quickly increased to 16, things are looking close. If there's a tie do you get the casting vote?

JJDoes a CD hide her stash?:p

YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!:D

After all...I'm the humiliate-ee here!:p

ChristineRenee
01-17-2005, 09:25 AM
Ok...so when are we gonna here from The Wizard of Oz contingent?:D

"Dorothy...Dorothy...where are you?....it's Auntie Em.....DOROTHY!":p

LindaTS
01-18-2005, 08:39 AM
Christine Renee, I absolutely love lingerie. Hint, hint.

ChristineRenee
01-18-2005, 08:45 AM
Christine Renee, I absolutely love lingerie. Hint, hint.What...you wanna model some for me?:p :D

Wendy me
01-18-2005, 08:49 AM
girlfreind play day???????????????????????????????????????/

ChristineRenee
01-18-2005, 08:56 AM
girlfreind play day???????????????????????????????????????/Christine Renee...puttin' the "linger" in lingerie!!!:p :p :D :D

Wendy me
01-18-2005, 08:57 AM
ill take that as a yes..................lets play..................

ChristineRenee
01-18-2005, 09:08 AM
ill take that as a yes..................lets play..................ok then...you start!:p

Wendy me
01-18-2005, 09:18 AM
wendy has allready started .............play day for shure...................

ChristineRenee
01-18-2005, 10:08 AM
wendy has allready started .............play day for shure...................
Kinda cold to be strippin' down to the unmentionables ain't it wend?:eek:

ChristineRenee
01-18-2005, 10:43 AM
Allright ladies! This "clothes horse race" is gettin' pretty exciting, huh? Wedding Dress and Matching Bra and Panty Sets are neck and neck going around the clubhouse turn with Wonder Woman coming up on the outside...followed closely by Marilyn Monroe's Dress and Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader going head to head, with Teddies, Peignoirs and Dorothy starting to fall back and Supergirl and Rockford Peaches trailing the field....:D ;)

Wendy me
01-18-2005, 11:37 AM
well ?????????????????started.......................

Wendy me
01-18-2005, 11:49 AM
not here keep looking.........................

ChristineRenee
01-19-2005, 02:01 PM
Unbelieveable! Ladies...we got 5,525 members of this forum...and only 29...I say again....TWENTY-NINE of you have voted in the Christine Collection poll. TWENTY-FREAKING-NINE LADIES!!!! That's just sad....SAD!!!!:confused:

All right now listen up...you got until February 1st to vote in this poll...now I wanna see some friggin' TOTALS start appearin' in this thread...DO YOU READ ME LADIES?????....I...CAN'T...HEAR...YOU!!!!! What?....WHAT!!!!! GOOOD!!!!:mad:

THAT IS ALL!

(gee...um...thanks girlz I really, really, really, appreciate it you know...really....I do....no wait...no kidding....I mean it....really now):o

Wendy me
01-19-2005, 02:05 PM
is that any way to get the girls to play???????????????????be nice tell them your going to take them shopping if thay vote..........................

ChristineRenee
01-19-2005, 02:08 PM
is that any way to get the girls to play???????????????????be nice tell them your going to take them shopping if thay vote..........................Hey...c'mon Wen...29 votes! I'm the friggin' humiliate-ee here...they should be takin' ME shopping!;)

Wendy me
01-19-2005, 02:10 PM
just have some fun ................works better.................

ChristineRenee
01-19-2005, 02:12 PM
just have some fun ................works better.................Oh..ok then...:o

Wendy me
01-19-2005, 02:18 PM
sisters if you vote christine will take you all shopping......................

ChristineRenee
01-19-2005, 02:43 PM
sisters if you vote christine will take you all shopping......................GIRLZ! Wendy just offered to put a dollar towards each vote cast on her credit card for a lingerie shopping spree at Victoria's Secret...so c'mon ladies...VOTE!!! Free bras...free panties...FREE! FREE! FREE! ;)

It's Victoria's Secret or BUST Ladies!!!!:p :)

DonnaT
01-19-2005, 03:48 PM
Dangit, we only get to vote once!

racheal
01-19-2005, 04:39 PM
I would love to try all of those outfits on. WOW!

ChristineRenee
01-19-2005, 05:31 PM
I would love to try all of those outfits on. WOW!Kinda gettin' excited about tryin' them all on myself Rach!:o :)

Wendy me
01-19-2005, 06:14 PM
well that wasen't bad 3.00

ChristineRenee
01-19-2005, 07:32 PM
well that wasen't bad 3.00Hey Wen...got your credit card at the ready yet?:p

racheal
01-19-2005, 07:36 PM
If I must say, I love these polls - keep 'em coming - voting's fun - what a democracy we live in. :)

ChristineRenee
01-19-2005, 07:46 PM
If I must say, I love these polls - keep 'em coming - voting's fun - what a democracy we live in. :)Me too Rach...me too. Have y'all ever visted the MisterPoll website yet? (www.misterpoll.com (http://www.misterpoll.com/) ) You really have to check this site out if you like polls on outrageous topics. (select the "Behind Closed Doors" option in the Poll Directory...it's got all the best stuff in it!) :eek:

Prolly yet another reason why my little red choo-choo went careening off the track many years ago!:p

StephanieCD
01-19-2005, 11:00 PM
Come on - let's get some more for Dorothy!!

*clicks heels three times*
There's no place like Victoria's Secret.

ChristineRenee
01-20-2005, 12:07 AM
Come on - let's get some more for Dorothy!!

*clicks heels three times*
There's no place like Victoria's Secret.And Toto too Stephanie!:p

ChristineRenee
01-20-2005, 12:18 PM
Wait a second...how'd my thread get THIS far back? Tristen....TRISTEN! What's the meaning of this? I need more votes here...bump this bad rascal back to the top...NOW!....you hear me?......TRISTENNNNNN!!!!!!!

Wendy me
01-20-2005, 12:23 PM
quick get the emt's this thread need cpr.................... ;)

ChristineRenee
01-20-2005, 12:49 PM
quick get the emt's this thread need cpr.................... ;)wen....is that you wen?...sinking fast here girl....seeing the light in the distance....road....trip....must...shop....now.... .spend....max....card....out...

Ashleigh
01-20-2005, 05:15 PM
Just a quick question. WHERE ARE THE PICS!

I think we have been patient long enough.

C'mon Christine, with all your money you can have all the stuff you want or did Wendy convince you to send them all to her?

racheal
01-20-2005, 05:19 PM
Yes Christine, let's see a picture of every outfit that's listed. That would be neat! Hey, send me up the clothes and I'll take pictures of every outfit. I would love to try that cheearleader one - woo hoo! Oh well, play on...

ChristineRenee
01-20-2005, 05:26 PM
Just a quick question. WHERE ARE THE PICS!

I think we have been patient long enough.

C'mon Christine, with all your money you can have all the stuff you want or did Wendy convince you to send them all to her?Pics? What pics? I don't SEE any pics....do you? If you should run across these...pics...as you call them...please let me know and I will alert the proper authorities.

And BTW....who is this Wendy person you mentioned? I thought that was a restaurant or a character in Peter Pan. Wendy? No...can't seem to recall any...Wendy. (?):confused:

I'm sorry uh....what was your name again?....Ashford...Allie....Ashland...????:o

Ok...I have to go now Adlai...my nurse is here and it's time for my pills and my sponge bath...:)

Ashleigh
01-20-2005, 05:47 PM
I'm sorry uh....what was your name again?....Ashford...Allie....Ashland...????:o

SOB!!!!!!!!!!
CRY, CRY.

ChristineRenee
01-21-2005, 03:16 AM
.....and around the clubhouse turn they come...Matching Bra and Panty Sets is in the lead with Wedding Dress close on her heels...on the outside is Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader starting to make a move with Marilyn Monroe's Dress and Wonder Woman in hot pursuit....falling back of the pack is Teddies and Dorothy with Supergirl and Peignoirs close behind...and Rockford Peaches brings up the rear.....it looks like we are going to have one heck of a climax to this clothes horse race ladies....stay tuned....

LindaTS
01-21-2005, 08:44 AM
What...you wanna model some for me?:p :D

I love taking self pics ChristineRenee. Maybe I should get the cam out again.

ChristineRenee
01-21-2005, 08:55 AM
I love taking self pics ChristineRenee. Maybe I should get the cam out again.Well ok babe...show us what u got!:D :p

Wendy me
01-21-2005, 09:08 AM
my gardn post a pic......................the org. drama queen..........................

ChristineRenee
01-21-2005, 01:02 PM
my gardn post a pic......................the org. drama queen..........................Hijackin' my thread now huh Wen? Ok...savor the flavor..I prolly deserved that!;)

racheal
01-21-2005, 01:07 PM
So Christine, will we see the collection in pictures? :)

Wendy me
01-21-2005, 01:17 PM
Hijackin' my thread now huh Wen? Ok...savor the flavor..I prolly deserved that!;)

girlfreind you could only hope for a hijacken..................... ;)

ChristineRenee
01-21-2005, 01:47 PM
So Christine, will we see the collection in pictures? :)The ones I pose for...when I pose for them...and if Dana or someone else helps to put them in the photo thread.

ChristineRenee
01-21-2005, 01:49 PM
girlfreind you could only hope for a hijacken..................... ;)That's right...sweet talk me oh one of the mangled syntax!:o :)

Wendy me
01-21-2005, 01:52 PM
so what your saying is your like stringing us on .........................no pics???????????????

ChristineRenee
01-21-2005, 02:00 PM
so what your saying is your like stringing us on .........................no pics???????????????Nope. Voting goes til February 1st. Won't know what 5 outfits to pose for until the polls close. Right? Patience my dear ladies...patience.:)

Wendy me
01-21-2005, 02:03 PM
going to need to keep a shovel around to keep digging up this till then way too long..........

ChristineRenee
01-21-2005, 02:09 PM
[QUOTE=wendy me]going to need to keep a shovel around to keep I give a call of the race every so often to bump it back to page 1.

Wen..tell me...how the heck were you able to retire at your age?

Wendy me
01-21-2005, 02:22 PM
[QUOTE=wendy me]going to need to keep a shovel around to keep I give a call of the race every so often to bump it back to page 1.

Wen..tell me...how the heck were you able to retire at your age?

playing around with cig.boats back in forth from the keys...............and little of this ,some of that....................you know ,...sex ,drugs ,rock and roll,
the wrong people at the right time.................... :p

danceing with the deivel, rideing with the angles..................

good enough answer???????????????????

ChristineRenee
01-21-2005, 02:49 PM
playing around with cig.boats back in forth from the keys...............and little of this ,some of that....................you know ,...sex ,drugs ,rock and roll,
the wrong people at the right time.................... :p

danceing with the deivel, rideing with the angles..................

good enough answer???????????????????no...but it does esplain a lot!;)

Wendy me
01-21-2005, 02:51 PM
some things better not known ..................lets say it wasen't 9 to 5.................

ChristineRenee
01-21-2005, 02:53 PM
some things better not known ..................lets say it wasen't 9 to 5.................nuf sed mi amiga...didn't mean to pry...just curious given your age is all...thanks for the reply.....

Wendy me
01-21-2005, 03:03 PM
if i did not party it could have been sooner................lol................

ChristineRenee
01-21-2005, 03:19 PM
if i did not party it could have been sooner................lol................:eek: :eek: :eek:

ChristineRenee
01-23-2005, 10:40 AM
Ok ladies more good news on the home front here. Christine has successfully negotiated the photo shoot! 5 outfits minimum and very possibly may include more. (if I can still keep her happy about all of this!)

You're welcome!

And now...back to our exciting clothes horse race:

...and they're in the back stretch now, it's Matching Bra & Panty Sets in the lead with Wedding Dress close on his heels...Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader is making a move on the outside...Marilyn Monroe's Dress and Wonder Woman are neck and neck...followed by Teddies...Dorothy...Supergirl...Peignoirs...and trailing the field is...Rockford Peaches.

The race is really heating up now ladies. Who will the top 5 finishers be? And will there be a possible bonus viewing of any or all of the other 5 outfits?....Stay tuned to this thread for all the answers and results!:cool: ;)

ChristineRenee
01-27-2005, 11:52 PM
Hi ladies,

There is still time to vote for your favorite outfits here that you would like to see me model from my collection of 2005. You may vote for as many outfits as you'd like, I will be modeling the top 5 outfits that you choose with the real possibility of a few more as "bonus pics." So to all of you who have participated so far, thanks for voting. As for the rest of you, it's time to make your vote count, so don't delay...cast your vote today!

This poll will close on February 1st. I will do the photo shoot as soon as possible after that date. DanaJ will be helping me to get the pics on the forum for all of you to see.

Many thanks again ladies for your cooperation!:)

Love,
Christine Renee

Marlene4a
01-28-2005, 12:02 AM
How 'bout Wonderwoman ??!!

ChristineRenee
01-28-2005, 03:44 AM
How 'bout Wonderwoman ??!!I wish that I could be as "hot" as Lynda Carter was Marlene...but I'll give it my best shot!:p ;)

Love,
Christine Renee

ChristineRenee
01-28-2005, 03:51 AM
I see that wedding dress is back in the lead...and just in time for all you lovely potential "bride wanna-to-bes" out there. My new wedding dress is supposed to arrive today girls and you are all in for a treat.... It's STRAPLESS! Ol' CR here will now have her work cut out for her to make sure it is filled out properly in all the right places!:o :p

Keep voting ladies...and thanks for participating!;)

LindaTS
01-28-2005, 08:48 AM
What...you wanna model some for me?:p :D

I'd love to Christine.

Wendy me
01-28-2005, 09:08 AM
stilll no pics.............................................. ...........???????????????????????????

ChristineRenee
01-28-2005, 09:10 AM
soon Wen...maybe get wife to take them this weekend!:cool:

racheal
01-28-2005, 09:10 AM
Yeah, we want to see pics - helps us decide better. :)

Wendy me
01-28-2005, 09:12 AM
mabey she is just like me you know shy............................................... ......

ChristineRenee
If I don't piss her off maybe she'll be willing to take pics for all 10!:) ;)

racheal
Or maybe she needs a HUG to make things better. ;)

ChristineRenee
01-28-2005, 09:13 AM
Wen...you not shy babe!:rolleyes:

ChristineRenee
01-28-2005, 09:15 AM
I can do HUGS!;)

Priscilla1018
01-30-2005, 03:38 PM
.....and around the clubhouse turn they come...Matching Bra and Panty Sets is in the lead with Wedding Dress close on her heels...on the outside is Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader starting to make a move with Marilyn Monroe's Dress and Wonder Woman in hot pursuit....falling back of the pack is Teddies and Dorothy with Supergirl and Peignoirs close behind...and Rockford Peaches brings up the rear.....it looks like we are going to have one heck of a climax to this clothes horse race ladies....stay tuned....

Did someone say CLIMAX :eek:

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

ChristineRenee
01-30-2005, 04:26 PM
Did someone say CLIMAX :eek:

Love and Hugs,
PriscillaGood one Priscilla!:D

geez...everyone wants to get in the act!.....:eek:

ChristineRenee
01-30-2005, 04:43 PM
...And around the turn they come and are heading for home...it's Wedding Dress in the lead followed by Matching Bra and Panty Sets in second....Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader is third and falling back along with Marilyn Monroe's Dress...then Wonder Woman, Teddies, Supergirl has moved ahead of Peignoirs now along side of Dorothy, and still trailing the field...far back...is Rockford Peaches.

Just about at the finish now ladies...Tuesday the poll closes. I am in the process of doing the photo shoot now and am about halfway through taking the pics. I hope to get them out in the mail to Dana on Monday for her to format them so we can get them up on the site before the end of the week.

Those of you who haven't voted yet...please do so.

C-ya in the winner's circle ladies!:cool: ;)

DanaJ
01-30-2005, 04:50 PM
... but, to take the photos, don't you have to be away from the computer??? :D

DanaJ

ChristineRenee
01-30-2005, 05:04 PM
... but, to take the photos, don't you have to be away from the computer??? :D

DanaJOnly when I'm not here...and don't you have some nails to buff or somethin'?:D

Lindahexi
01-30-2005, 06:41 PM
Please don't tease, I want to see you as Dorothy, PLEASE.

Lindahexi
01-30-2005, 06:43 PM
.......Have you got the ruby slippers?

ChristineRenee
01-30-2005, 09:19 PM
Please don't tease, I want to see you as Dorothy, PLEASE.Sorry Linda...no Dorothy this time around. But when "Sue" is speaking to me again...(you know...GG's sure can be touchy about their hubby posing as a bride!:o )...perhaps we can add Dorothy to the collection.

It will happen Linda...don't know where...don't know when though.:)

Love,
Christine Renee

ChristineRenee
01-30-2005, 09:38 PM
.......Have you got the ruby slippers?No...I think Racheal is in the closet trying them on!......:p

ChristineRenee
02-01-2005, 10:11 PM
.....and it's Matching Bra and Panty Sets and Wedding Dress going neck and neck...Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader is third followed by Marilyn Monroe's Dress...Wonder Woman...Teddies...and farther back in the pack are Dorothy...Supergirl...Peignoirs...and trailing the field in last place is Rockford Peaches....now it's Wedding Dress and Matching Bra...heading for the finish line...who's gonna win it...it's Wedding Dress....now Matching Bra....and...it's a PHOTO FINISH ladies....A TIE! Wedding Dress and Matching Bra and Panty Sets tie for first...Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader is third...followed by Marilyn Monroe's Dress...Wonder Woman...Teddies...Dorothy...Supergirl...Peignoirs. ..and in last place is Rockford Peaches.

Thank you one and all for particpating. The photo shoot was done this past weekend, 11 pictures in all...and went out to Dana on Monday. She should get them tomorrow and begin the formatting process and then e-mail them back to me so I can upload them to the forum. The top 5 finishers were all included plus a few extra bonus shots that I wanted to do. I hope you will enjoy the pics, or at the very least, appreciate the effort that went into it.

Thanks again ladies for your votes....it was a lot of fun to do!

Huge Hugs and Kisses for you all,
Christine