PDA

View Full Version : Same as it always was

Byllie
12-03-2006, 12:42 AM
My wife is off on a mother/daughter weekend with our child, so I've got the house to myself. Which means I get to dress each evening, trying out some new items I've picked up.

Anyway, I've been sitting here, dressed, working on a kid's novel. Every so often, as I'm I'm typing, I'd notice my nails, freshly painted. And the new skirt underneath my laptop.

It's so nice to be dressed and doing everyday things. I don't need a mirror to know that Byllie is in the house. I just know.

Felica_ann_lendy
12-03-2006, 12:55 AM
you are so correct but for me i don't have to wait for them to leave just to be off work

Joy Carter
12-03-2006, 01:32 AM
My wife is off on a mother/daughter weekend with our child, so I've got the house to myself. Which means I get to dress each evening, trying out some new items I've picked up.

Anyway, I've been sitting here, dressed, working on a kid's novel. Every so often, as I'm I'm typing, I'd notice my nails, freshly painted. And the new skirt underneath my laptop.

It's so nice to be dressed and doing everyday things. I don't need a mirror to know that Byllie is in the house. I just know.

I can so relate to that Bylle. I get a whole two hours a week to be Joy and right about now I need another night out as myself. Halloween just was not enough.

Byllie
12-03-2006, 02:15 AM
Thanks, ladies. It feels so wonderful to be me, again. Between these "outings" I live endrab on the outside, though I do wear femme undergarments 24/7. And my toes are always painted. Makeup is still a bit tricky; I have a bard you see, but that's another tale for another night.

I've tried to keep my fingernails in good shape, a little longer then men usually keep them, but not too noticeable. It made painting them this evening such a joy. That little extra length really pays off.

AmberTG
12-03-2006, 02:21 AM
Ya, I really don't like cutting my nails off, but if I leave them long, I just chip them up at work anyway, end up filing the chips out all the time. I work around a bunch of typical men and the shaved hands are about as far as I want to go for now. I let the nails grow out some, then cut them again.

Deanna2
12-03-2006, 02:44 AM
It is good to be able just to hang out in femme gear. Nothing like just wearing a cami, skirt and heels - which is what I'm doing right now.

As for my fingernails, I haven't actually cut them in several years. I just keep them trimmed up with an emory board. I do my nails at places like traffic lights. It's amazing how few lights I get caught at when I want to do my nails.