PDA

View Full Version : had a scary adventure

Melissa73
12-03-2006, 01:21 AM
well to start, i am still in the closet, and happen to live in a room, where i work (i work at a motel). anyways.....it was a normal evening, and so so i slipped into my blue demin skirt, white blouse, bra and panties and socks. But considering it was areally raining outsiode and quite windy, the building i was in was w/out power. So, feeling pretty confidently, that noone would see me, i opened the door up and started to step out. But before i got out, my cat got out.

and without thinking, i called ge her...aand inadvertingly shut the door, with me in the hall. When i caughjt her, i then went to go back in the room. and realized i was locked out. I was panicked. No key either. my only recourse,......to go downstairs to the front desk and get another key. And here i was in a my skirt and blouse, and holding a cat...in the dark.

Then it hit me...a spare key might be in the maintence room and nobody would be in there. ANd it was unlocked. so going down 3 flights of stairs, i reached the room. But the key was not there. (not good!!!!!)

But i had another thought, as i took a unused bedspread...and removed my top.....and covered up in the quilt. then, w/ my cat....i went to the front. and got the key. w/ the key,,, i was home free. Butto this moment, i still cannot belive i was out, and vulnerable in my skirt. wow!!!!!!

michelle

Felica_ann_lendy
12-03-2006, 01:32 AM
that sound like a heck of a time

Byllie
12-03-2006, 02:09 AM
No fault, no foul. You made it through the adventure safely. Of course, next time it won't be a mistake you're outside enfemme.

Naomi
12-03-2006, 05:55 AM
well to start, i am still in the closet, and happen to live in a room, where i work (i work at a motel). anyways.....it was a normal evening, and so so i slipped into my blue demin skirt, white blouse, bra and panties and socks. But considering it was areally raining outsiode and quite windy, the building i was in was w/out power. So, feeling pretty confidently, that noone would see me, i opened the door up and started to step out. But before i got out, my cat got out.

and without thinking, i called ge her...aand inadvertingly shut the door, with me in the hall. When i caughjt her, i then went to go back in the room. and realized i was locked out. I was panicked. No key either. my only recourse,......to go downstairs to the front desk and get another key. And here i was in a my skirt and blouse, and holding a cat...in the dark.

Then it hit me...a spare key might be in the maintence room and nobody would be in there. ANd it was unlocked. so going down 3 flights of stairs, i reached the room. But the key was not there. (not good!!!!!)

But i had another thought, as i took a unused bedspread...and removed my top.....and covered up in the quilt. then, w/ my cat....i went to the front. and got the key. w/ the key,,, i was home free. Butto this moment, i still cannot belive i was out, and vulnerable in my skirt. wow!!!!!!

michelle

Omg Michelle that did make me giggle, sounds like you want to come out anyway. I myself want to come out of the closet, but im not just ready emotionally to cope with some of the hurtfull comments i know i will get from some of my friends and family.

Karren H
01-22-2007, 09:19 AM
Great recovery!!! I've always been leary when I leave my hotel room enfemme... And have two card keys, on in my purse and one in my jacket. But lately I think that I could go to the desk enfemme and ask for a key as long as no coworkers were around!!

Love Karren

GinaVegas
01-22-2007, 11:18 AM
I bet that your heart was racing!

Priscilla Ann
01-22-2007, 12:09 PM
Great recovery!!! I've always been leary when I leave my hotel room enfemme... And have two card keys, on in my purse and one in my jacket. But lately I think that I could go to the desk enfemme and ask for a key as long as no coworkers were around!!

Love Karren
karren
I don't know if the desk clerk would give you a key. He might wonder if he should give you a key to that guy's room.

Jennifer4cd
01-22-2007, 01:28 PM
I had the same adventure. When I realized I did not have the motel key I went to the front desk and told the night manager I was locked out. He asked me my name and room number and then looked me up and down from my sylish wig to my long red nails and handed me my key with no reaction at all.

Even though I felt beautiful and stylish he knew that I was not a working girl visiting a client.

It gave me more confidence to dress and travel enfem from one motel to another and check in fully dressed with my own credit card and drivers license. Again, withoutnoticable reaction.

Jill
01-22-2007, 06:35 PM
Yeah, nice save. I'm scared to death of something like that happening to me, I would be absolutely mortified.

Rachel Signy
01-22-2007, 07:06 PM
I've had problems with keys and have gotten very paranoid about them.
One time I was wearing the outfit you see on my avatar and I left the apartment and realized I'd locked myself out - I wasn't used to stuffing a purse. Eek! I *did* have my car keys, but the only spare apartment key was with my transphobic parents. I ended up showing up on my best friend's doorstep - she's a GG - and asking to borrow some clothes. She did have one pair of jeans I could squeeze into - it had belonged to an ex-boyfriend - so I got all boyed up and went to get the key from my parents. Bit of an adventure, but not that scary once I found my friend home.

Andrea_girl
01-22-2007, 07:27 PM
That would have given me kittens

SandyR
01-22-2007, 07:31 PM
Thats one of my nightmares at night. Being in a hallway, no key and asking the front desk for a key. Glad you made, thanks for sharing.

Huggs....

SandyR

trannie T
01-22-2007, 10:20 PM
I went out on New Year's eve, had a good time but when I got back to the motel I found I had no key. Went to the office, showed my male ID and got a spare key. The clerk was nice and treated me politely. I've forgotten the key while in male mode and have been treated just as decently.

Rebecca-L
01-23-2007, 09:12 AM
There are times when even a spare key isn't enough insurance. I was at a hotel in DC one time (dressed in male clothes), and when I got back to the hotel room, my electronic room key would not work. It turns out that the back-up battery in the door lock had failed, and I had to wait while maintenance took the lock apart to replace the battery.