PDA

View Full Version : One extra person to buy for on Christmas

Tina Dixon
12-03-2006, 01:41 AM
OK being a CD and with the Holiday shopping season here, do you feel that yes there is one other person you now need to buy for? I'm talking about your fem side people, yes I know I got to get Tina some thing for Christmas and she's been dying for a jean skirt for a long time, how about you, do you feel the same way?

Tiffy
12-03-2006, 01:43 AM
Yes Tina for sure I feel that way. I hope you get soemthing nice....

Tiffy

Joy Carter
12-03-2006, 01:46 AM
I asked for a pair of gold earrings in the shape of crosses. Santa knows Iv'e been good all year.:D

Scotty
12-03-2006, 01:51 AM
Nah, just the same me, but I really don't want or need anything for Christmas this year.
Maybe peace on earth, that'd be something...

AmberTG
12-03-2006, 01:51 AM
Well, I tend to have that Christmas spirit all year:D
I have been looking for that certain pair of shoes, or boots, to give to Amber for Christmas.:heehee:

sara_also
12-03-2006, 06:04 AM
I do not buy Sara gifts for Christmas because, "I am Sara", and I usually do not buy myself gifts. My wonderful wife has always made sure there was a little something under the tree for both myself and Sara. It's probably just something that I have never done. (Buy myself gifts.) I will make sure my wife has a nice Christmas. I always wish I could do more for her, as she makes everyday Christmas, by loving me and putting up with me.

Kenix
12-03-2006, 08:32 AM
Kenix is spoiled already this year. :D Probably another outfit for the holiday and a wig for next year. :happy:

Forget Xmas, I like to know if I can claim Kenix as a dependent in my tax return.
Any tax expert around here? :2c:

DAVIDA
12-03-2006, 11:37 AM
Tina, I really never needed a reason to buy "DAVIDA" something as long as the money was available for that type of purchace. But now that you mention it, "DAVIDA" has been a good girl........so I guess a gift of some sort would not be out of line........do you?:D

Wendy me
12-03-2006, 12:35 PM
oh for sure look my wife knows but i would bet anything that Wendy is not on her shopping list .... so let's say while out shopping we will find several nice things for Wendy .......

Amy Hepker
12-03-2006, 12:38 PM
I recently got chewed out for going overboard for Amy so now I need to concentrait on my GLady and my Son. If Amy is to get anything it will come from my GLady. I'm not allowed to get stuff for AMY. Bad Boy, Good Girl!

Angela gg
12-03-2006, 10:43 PM
I am the SO of someone wonderful. I have already picked up something that I hope she will like. I like dressing him for family events and I truly enjoy looking for that beautiful side. Christmas is sooooo much more wonderful for me this year. If there isn't an SO to shop for you then definately have fun buying for that other person yourself!!

bridget thronton
12-04-2006, 11:31 AM
yes (this is the first year though)

Diana West
12-04-2006, 12:14 PM
Probably not. Janis thinks I spend too much on her already.
(But I'm going to surprise anyway.)

gennee
12-04-2006, 12:18 PM
You read my mind, Tina. I love to get a lavender negligee or more panties.

Gennee

:D

robyn1114
12-04-2006, 12:54 PM
A gift for the fem side is a must, I just ordered a custom corset from Meschantes Corsetry

Kristen Marie
12-04-2006, 12:56 PM
Kristen has been such a good girl this year, she is definitely getting some presents!!!

Kenix
12-04-2006, 10:47 PM
Kristen has been such a good girl this year, she is definitely getting some presents!!!

I wonder who is the judge. :heehee:

RachelDenise
12-05-2006, 06:00 AM
I always do something special for Rachel on her birthday, Christmas and for her New Year's resolution. I give myself one year to do something for Rachel that I haven't done before. I'm thinking makeover this year but we'll see.