PDA

View Full Version : Seem to enjoy dressing most when

christine55
01-14-2005, 02:00 PM
It seems that I get the most pleasure from dressing when I get up in the morning after having slept all night in my nightie and get dressed when I only have 2 or 3 hours before I have to leave for work. It is just too tempting to call in sick. Like today, if I called in sick I could just stay dressed all day today and tomorrow which would make almost 60 hours dressed. The trouble is that absenteeism is strongly discouraged where I work. If you work less than 80 hours in a 2 week period your pay goes down 1.50 per hour. That one day gets pretty expensive. My supervisor takes alot of flack as well. Have a very good supervisor, gives us freedom to do our job in spite of rules, rules, micromanagement. I am not hating this job as much as I did a month ago. Many times you can really help people over the phone and I don't let the bad calls get to me. Every time I have yielded to the temptation and called in sick I regretted it later. TGIF. Guess I'll bite the bullet, change my clothes and go to work.
Hugs, Christine
http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/pinktneck.jpg

Sweet Susan
01-14-2005, 02:35 PM
I enjoy getting dressed up in the evenings, but I tend to do it more often during the day.

Kerri
01-14-2005, 02:42 PM
Hi Christine, At least you can go to work all a'lingerie ... eh?

paulaN
01-14-2005, 02:51 PM
time to get your a** to work it's friday, It'll be over befor you know it. I just got done my night shift and have the weekend off befor starting days on monday. so looking forward to that. have a good night.

Wendy me
01-14-2005, 03:07 PM
thats why i don't work it gets in the way of play time

Paula A
01-14-2005, 03:20 PM
I love the mornings starting with a nice shower and shave, I have a hard time leaving for work too. the only thing that gets me to go in is that I can check in here so it makes it worth it. :)

DonnaT
01-14-2005, 04:04 PM
I'll dress in the mornings sometime too. Come home from the pool, shower and shave, then get dressed. Want to stay that way, but then change to go to work. I'm lucky I don't have a fixed time to be at work, so when I'm a little slow changing, I'm in no rush to get out the door. :D

Julie
01-14-2005, 04:16 PM
thats why i don't work it gets in the way of play time

Wendy, don't rub it in. :D

Christine, the day will soon pass, don't worry. At least being a bit more positive about your job will help the day along.

JJ

Stephanie Brooks
01-14-2005, 08:58 PM
Sweet photo as always Christine. Thank you!!!!! :cool:

Ashleigh
01-14-2005, 11:38 PM
Christine, I must say you always look like a classy gal. Great pic by the way. I mostly dress in the morning while I fix breakfast for my wife while she gets ready for work. I also dress in the evenings though not as often as I would like because the kids visit a lot which is great. Took off a 1/2 day today so I could take a drive up the canyon to do a photo shoot. Driving in my 3+ heels didn't bother me. Having to change into walking shoes every time I got out of the car to position myself for a shot and then getting back into the heels to drive to another location got a bit tiresome, but one must do what one must do. Why didn't I just keep the heels on you ask? Okay, you didn't ask, but I'll tell you anyway. Ever try to walk on uneven snow and ice in heels? Plus, I don't think the other drivers would have let me live.

Cami
01-14-2005, 11:47 PM
I do the same during the average work week but most of us must work to survive. I love the 3 day weekends though. Unless I need to go somewhere, I dress as I choose the entire weekend. I've never thought about my record in hours but thats an interesting idea. :)

Fallen Angel
01-14-2005, 11:50 PM
i like it best when i can go to work dressed up

Rikki
01-15-2005, 04:07 AM
Christine, as always a lovely picture. I dress when ever I get the cahnce, but lately Ihaven't had much chance. When I was driving truck it was almost every night. Now I live in a mobile park and too many neighbors come around .

Rikki

Sharon
01-15-2005, 04:28 AM
Christine, the weekend is now here and you need not do anything but relish it.
Put on your heels, dust off your chair, and just relax for the next couple days!

Vickie-CD
01-15-2005, 06:09 AM
I enjoy being dressed every moment I'm breathing, but sometimes its just not possible.
Love to All,
Vickie

nancygirl__f
01-15-2005, 09:46 AM
Only when I awake. When I sleep and dream i am already dressed. :)

Georgette
01-15-2005, 09:51 AM
I am like wendy work gets in the way of play time, I dress when the SO says we won't have to go out in the day time so it could be any time. Most of the time when I am dressed I spend a lot of time in the dwn as I am now a I can get into boy clothes if someone comes over.LOL I can do it quickly LOL :) :D

Wendy me
01-15-2005, 10:08 AM
I am like wendy work gets in the way of play time, I dress when the SO says we won't have to go out in the day time so it could be any time. Most of the time when I am dressed I spend a lot of time in the dwn as I am now a I can get into boy clothes if someone comes over.LOL I can do it quickly LOL :) :D

girlfreind thats still a rush ..............door bell , car door slams............
quickly the stripper in us all comes out..........lol :p

Wendy me
01-15-2005, 10:09 AM
Wendy, don't rub it in. :D

JJ

sorry julie well mabey i am working .............tacking care of wendy is a full time job ;)

Tristen Cox
01-15-2005, 02:19 PM
Another great pic from another great lady.

Love
Tristen