PDA

View Full Version : Going to LA!!!

Heelsnlegs
12-03-2006, 09:29 AM
Hi girls. I have a chance to tie in a few days in LA while in the US on a business trip. (I'm from Canada). Do any of you in the LA Are have any suggestions where the TG freindly areas are that I might be able to shop, maybe find a cafe or a rstaurant. I would like to spend as much time as possible enfemme while in LA. I haven't been out a lot in public so this is a real big step for me. I'm staying in the Sudio City area. I'll be there from the 13th to the 15 of December. If anyone wants to meet to be a tour guide I would love to have the company as well.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks so much, Jen

Holly
12-03-2006, 12:18 PM
Jen, if you like Italian, I'd suggest the Mezzomondo Cafe on Ventura Boulevard right there in Studio City. My wife and I along with EricaCD had dinner there last Monday. It is a mainstream restaurant but very T friendly. It's quiet so if you are with someone, it's very easy to carry in a conversation... and the food is :thumbsup: .

Shannon CD
12-03-2006, 01:06 PM
Heelsnlegs,

For a little shopping, there is a place on Ventura Blvd. called Countessa's Closet. I have been trying to get there myself, but things keep coming up. I went on their website and joined the mailing list. They sometimes send me names of places around town that are TG friendly. Here are the names and addresses of 2 of them;

Oil Can Harry’s
11502 Ventura Blvd. Studio City

Club fuel ( South Side of the Boulevard )
11608 Ventura Blvd (Cross Street: Big Oak Drive)
Studio City, CA 91604-2613

I have never been to either of these places so I would suggest calling them and getting a feel for how responsive they are to CDs, but I imagine they are fine.

If you want to go to the Countessa's Closet website here is the address; http://www.countessascloset.com/

EricaCD
12-03-2006, 02:37 PM
I'll definitely second Holly's recommendation of Mezzomondo! We had a terrific time there :)