PDA

View Full Version : For All New Members!!!

Felix
12-03-2006, 12:34 PM
Just wanted to say welcome to all new members of the FTM forum and to introduce myself.
I am Felix and I have been on this board since April. I was honoured recently to have been made a Moderator on this and the Boys Club House boards. I am honoured to work alongside the Captain as such!!! If ya have any problems or questions I will be only to happy to help xx Felix :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
12-03-2006, 05:30 PM
felix best make this a sticky!!

CaptLex
12-03-2006, 10:38 PM
felix best make this a sticky!!
Good idea, Kieron . . . but you didn't introduce yourself.

For any new members, I'm Lex (co-captain of the FtM and Clubhouse forums with Felix) - also known as CaptLex. Welcome and please feel free to ask us if we can help in any way - either on the forum or in a PM, if you prefer. :happy:

Felix
12-04-2006, 12:14 PM
Thanx guys for ya support :hugs: xx Felix

Dasein9
12-16-2006, 08:02 PM
Hello.

I'm Das. Thanks for letting me into the forum.

CaptLex
12-16-2006, 08:11 PM
Hello.

Hey, Das, welcome to the forum. Have a look around, make yourself comfy and, if you're so inclined, you can join the Captain's Christmas Ball (already in progress). :D

Kieron Andrew
12-16-2006, 08:13 PM
Hello.

hey Das welcome......why not go introduce yourself here http://crossdressers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15 to the rest of the forum in an introduction thread so we can get to know you

John
01-02-2007, 03:30 PM
Hi, I'm Joshua, and I'm brand spanking new to the forum (this is my first post).
So, yeah, hello :D

Kieron Andrew
01-02-2007, 03:37 PM
hi Joshua hope you enjoy your time here, why not go and do an introduction thread http://crossdressers.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=15 here to say hi to the rest of the forum and tell us a bit about you

CaptLex
01-02-2007, 04:08 PM
Welcome, Joshua! :wave: Nice to have you here. Please tell us a little bit about yourself.

John
01-02-2007, 04:40 PM
I'm a student, bit of a geek, and a confused cross dresser trying to figure things out (in roughly that order). I live in a city where it rains all the time, spending my life studying, drinking, attending anime society meetings, cooking and sheltering from the rain.

I'm not out about CDing (is that a word when written like that?), but I suppose there are only so many conclusions one can jump to when an openly gay 'girl' is washing boxer shorts...

Oh, and I’m dyslexic. My spelling will suck. (Really, spellcheckers are all fine and dandy till someone comes along that can’t tell the difference between half the words).

Hay, there's an Alan Rickman Fan Club? How do I join? ;)

Kieron Andrew
01-02-2007, 04:42 PM
you'll do just fine Joshua.....there are one or two boys here from the UK, and i do get up to Manchester quite often and have family in Blackpool so maybe one day our path will cross

Kieron Andrew
01-02-2007, 04:44 PM
no joining necessary you are automatically, an honoury member when you join in with us lads, Captlex is the boss of the Johnny Depp fan club too

CaptLex
01-02-2007, 05:17 PM
I'm a student, bit of a geek, and a confused cross dresser trying to figure things out (in roughly that order). I live in a city where it rains all the time, spending my life studying, drinking, attending anime society meetings, cooking and sheltering from the rain.

I'm not out about CDing (is that a word when written like that?), but I suppose there are only so many conclusions one can jump to when an openly gay 'girl' is washing boxer shorts...

Oh, and I’m dyslexic. My spelling will suck. (Really, spellcheckers are all fine and dandy till someone comes along that can’t tell the difference between half the words).

Wow, Joshua, you said all the magic words, so you win the grand prize: most of the guys here are from England (what's in the water over there?), boxer shorts and dyslexia also comes up here, and for some reason Alan Rickman is a big favorite among the guys. I think you'll fit right in. What are you drinking? The first round is on me. :D

Dasein9
01-03-2007, 11:16 AM
What are you drinking? The first round is on me. :D

Psst... Joshua... say "rum!"

Just trust me on this one, 'kay? ;)

jsoto81
01-16-2007, 05:42 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum's too. I actually found the boards from Kieron Andrew's flickr account. Love the site so far, hope I'll learn alot here and make some good friends.

RevMoonSerpent
01-16-2007, 06:19 PM
Welcome jsoto81. It's great that you decided to join us. :D

pocoyo
01-16-2007, 07:22 PM
Hi jsoto!
Hope you like it here... welcome :D

CaptLex
01-16-2007, 08:26 PM
Hey, jsoto . . . nice to have you here. Have a look around and make yourself comfortable. Any friend of Kieron is welcome (epecially if you have cookies ;)). Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself?

jsoto81
01-17-2007, 09:20 PM
Well I'm 25 and I live in the garden grove area of southern california. I'm newly single (much to my dismay :sad:) and newly into this. I'd always known I shouldn't be a girl and I'm finally taking the steps to being who I really feel I am inside, I just order my first binder this week and I can't wait to get it. I have a horse that I go and see all the time, I work for a consumer electronics company and like photography alot aswell as going to the movies, listening to music and reading.

That's pretty much the basics. It's nice to meet everyone.

CaptLex
01-17-2007, 09:38 PM
Nice to meet you too . . . can you send us some sunshine from Cali? Congrats on the new binder. It took me a while to get used to mine, but now I can't leave home without 'em. :p

Nat
05-03-2007, 05:02 PM
Hey, thought I'd introduce myself *waves in your general directions*

I'm Nat, from the Uk and a student. Gender-wise I'm all up in the air atm, but I guess a lot of you know that feeling. Inside, I feel male, but every time I come to terms with that I look at my body, and it's female, which somehow re-confuses me *laughs*

So yeah, hope to be around here for a while, seems like a good place :)

Nat

RevMoonSerpent
05-03-2007, 06:05 PM
Welcome aboard Nat. All the guys and girls here are great and really helpful. It's nice to have you here and no matter what you aren't alone.:D

bi_weird
05-03-2007, 07:02 PM
'NOTHER NOOB! Heya Nat! Nice to meet you! *shakes hands* Sit down, haev a drink - rum's on the tap but we've got anything else you'd want too. Actually, why don't you mosey on over to the intro forum and tell us a bit about yourself. I'm the ship's cook - my specialty is brownies. I'm sure the Cap and the other mate's will be along shortly to introduce themselves also. You'll find guys of all shapes and sizes and degrees of manly-ness, so I'm sure you'll find people you can connect with.

Abraxas
05-04-2007, 01:30 AM
Ahoy, Nat!
Nice to have you on board, as it were.

Grab a drink and make yourself comfortable-- the bean bag's nice (although it hasn't been washed in aaaaaages-- eh, we're guys, whatcha gonna do?).

I'm the ship's doctor; you can usually find me in my office. Any ailments? Just ask good old Dr Abraxas and he'll fix ya right up. And without all the hassle of those expensive medical bills, office visits, and nurses with cold stethoscopes. :D

**DISCLAIMER**
The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This fake physician is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. But it's fun, anyway.

pocoyo
05-04-2007, 05:41 AM
Cool!

Hi Nat!
Very nice to meet you.

I'm pocoyo... uh... cabin boy, purser and um.. ship's idiot :D

Good to have you on board *gives him a manly slap on the back* oops sorry... bit too hard there!

But yeh... make yourself at home!

Kieron Andrew
05-04-2007, 07:42 AM
YAY! another British boy??? welcome Nat :) good to have another boy around the place:D

Nat
05-04-2007, 10:22 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys, seems a nice place to be here *settles down with a beer*

Cai
05-04-2007, 10:29 AM
Hey can I have one of those? I know you drink rum around here, but I'm a Guiness drinker myself.

pocoyo
05-04-2007, 10:32 AM
Here have a guiness! :cheers: :D