PDA

View Full Version : An UNUSUALLY great Saturday!!

steffie39
12-03-2006, 05:19 PM
Hi girls,

I have had good times each time I have gone out as Steffie. However, last night I would put at the top of the list!

Let me explain. None of this is made up. lol A couple of CD friends and I went out to a nice club and saw a lot of great GG's. Nothing unusual there so far. However, after a little while dancing, this GG comes up to me and starts talking to me. She then said to me that I looked beautiful and also was an inspiration to her. I said to her: "Huh?" She then said she admired me for going out in public and expressing my femininity. She then said she was a Lesbian and is in NYC to visit; she's from Oklahoma. She then said that because of me, she, when going back home, now feels she can tell her family about her sexual preference and be open about it. I never thought anyone would ever call me an inspiration for anything. However, it's nice that I unwittingly did something to help inspire her and help her get in touch with her true self. We exchanged e-mail addresses.

We left the club for a while to go to a TG hangout (one of my CD friends wanted to go) for little while. It was nice but not as nice as the first place. However, we ended going back to the first place later as I asked if we could? We did more dancing and met some more nice girls.

At the end of the night (about 4 A.M.) as we were leaving the club and I was walking, this GG who I didn't really talk to in the club yelled out something like "show those legs." So I played along and did. We then started talking and she told me that it was great to her that I could be myself and that I looked beautiful in the dress I was wearing. We talked on the outside for like 30 min. She and her friends talked to me and my 2 other CD friends. They were very nice. We exchanged e-mail addresses.

My two CD friends and I then walked to the first Cd's car (we wanted to make sure she got to her car safely). My other friend and I then went to our cars (they were parked in close proximity). As we were going toward NJ, we again passed the club. As were driving by, the same girls were coming out of the deli next to the club and waved to us. Can you imagine the odds of catching them again like that? lol We pulled over and they said they were going to take the subway to the Bronx. I offered to drive them home. So they came with us. One rode with me and the other girl there rode in my friend's car and we drove them home to the Bronx. Again the girls told us we were beautiful and sweet. I told them they were the ones that were sweet. I showed them pics of me and my family. They said to me that it was great my wife gives me the freedom to go out as Steffie. I said yes it is and I am very very lucky. We then exchanged cell phone numbers and they said to call them next time we go out to the club. I then asked them if maybe one time we could go during the day in the city and go somewhere like a museum or even shopping? They said sure, anytime!

It would be nice to have a GG to go shopping with as she can help me become more girly! It's always been my dream to have a GG friend to go shopping with and do girly things. My wife lets me go out as Steffie but will not go out with me dressed (which I can understand and accept). I hope they do this. It's nice to make friends that accept you for who you are.

After dropping off the girls, I noticed it was getting very close to daybreak. I knew I wouldn't make it near home while still dark; so I pulled over to a safe place and changed back to male mode in the car (my friend pulled behind me). My friend didn't have her male clothes and had to return home as female but luckily I had mine. I changed back and we then drove home. I got in about 7:30 A.M. this morning. I was starting to get tired but it was worth it!

What a wonderful, unforgettable time I had!! Sorry the story was so long but just wanted to share. Thanks for reading. Pics and videos are below. There are a lot but an evening like that deserved a lot of pics I think. Here is link for that near the bottom: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46002

Steffie

Jodi
12-03-2006, 07:52 PM
Steffie, I noted your line "None of this is made up". That reminded me of an old joke--"What is the difference between a fairy tale and a war story? A fairy tale begins with "once upon a time", and a war story begins with "hey, this is no sh**".

Jodi

Billijo49504
12-03-2006, 09:39 PM
Well, it sure sounded great. I guess it only happens that way in NewYork...BJ

ColleenCD
12-03-2006, 10:02 PM
Steffie,

What a great read. Thank you for sharing. Hopefully you can shop in the daytime with your new friends.

Colleen

Calliope
12-04-2006, 12:08 AM
She then said to me that I looked beautiful and also was an inspiration to her. I said to her: "Huh?" She then said she admired me for going out in public and expressing my femininity.

Well, it sure sounded great. I guess it only happens that way in NewYork...BJ

This sorta thing - very special and groovy, for sure - happens in places other than NY (Portland, ME for example).

A great example of what magic a litle classy friendliness can create!

Works both ways.