PDA

View Full Version : Sister in law

onlyforu41
12-03-2006, 06:48 PM
Yesterday my sister in law was over trying on my wifes skirts, i told her that i would give her advice she said "It is about time you come out of the closet", and then put me in heaven said "I always thought you would make a cute girl". Then she hugged me made me happy. Wife told me I should hvae a sex change and experience being a girl 100% wow would really like this even though the wife does not approve of me dressing up what do you think? Lisa

Amy Hepker
12-03-2006, 06:55 PM
Well, If it's anything like I went through, she is just trying to get rid of you. You said she did not like to see you dressed up. She would probably say something like well I am not going to be married to another girl and ask for a divorse. Becareful. If you really want to be a girl it sounds fine, but you will probably that with your wife with another guy. Sorry to say that,but that is what my xwife said to me and we still ended up divorsed down the road because she was cheating on me. Becareful what you wish for.

LindaTS
12-04-2006, 01:33 PM
That's exactly what happened to a friend of mine who is a post-op now. Her former wife told her she should have GRS and she did. She's now remarried to a man and very happy about everything. Of course I realize that this is not the way it always turns out. It takes a lot of soul searching to find out who you really are. Good luck.

Calliope
12-04-2006, 01:36 PM
Wife told me I should hvae a sex change and experience being a girl 100% wow would really like this even though the wife does not approve of me dressing up what do you think?

Does not compute.

Jenni B
12-04-2006, 01:42 PM
Its such a great feeling when someone is cool with what you do and then backs it up with a comment like that. :happy:

ronnie06
12-04-2006, 01:46 PM
what do "I" think?

you only told PART of the story.

would, your wife, support you, if you DID, start going full time, enfemme?

just because you say she doesn't like it right now,....

can she get used to it,,,....and is she willing to stay married TO another-girl?

have you discussed this first?

then get back to us here............IF you want to later.

good luck
good wishes to you

Diana West
12-04-2006, 02:27 PM
Sometimes you have to sort out what you want to hear as to what is being said.

In my experience, sisters do not talk behind each others back like that. Furthermore, your sister-in-law is sticking her nose where it doesn't belong. It's an issue between you and your wife.
Ask yourself this, would you take your sister-in-law's advice on where to live? Or what car to buy? Or whether you should get another job?

MJ
12-04-2006, 02:33 PM
how about a lot more information here. how do you feel about becoming a woman ?. first of all have you been diagnosed with " gid " if not better go get a check up from the neck up ...it is not as easy as you think becoming a woman.. if your wife is OK with it then agree to do a real life test right at home every minute you can get. and see how your wife will react to it ..

you said :- even though the wife does not approve of me dressing up what do you think?

hmmm should be interesting to find out. there is a lot more here than meets the eye ..
also you said :- my sister in law was over trying on my wifes skirts, i told her that i would give her advice she said "It is about time you come out of the closet",

OK if they know but your wife is not happy about your cding as day tripper said ;- Does not compute.
so something is going on here ?

onlyforu41
12-08-2006, 06:36 PM
how about a lot more information here. how do you feel about becoming a woman ?. first of all have you been diagnosed with " gid " if not better go get a check up from the neck up ...it is not as easy as you think becoming a woman.. if your wife is OK with it then agree to do a real life test right at home every minute you can get. and see how your wife will react to it ..

you said :- even though the wife does not approve of me dressing up what do you think?

hmmm should be interesting to find out. there is a lot more here than meets the eye ..
also you said :- my sister in law was over trying on my wifes skirts, i told her that i would give her advice she said "It is about time you come out of the closet",>>>Wow! Lots of great questions/advice! When my sister in law was over my wife was there and heard what she said also, the wife always tells me i should of been a woman, no she does not like me to dress, but said i should really look into becoming a woman. Is she cheating on me? i don't think so But whenever i dress I want to experience being a woman fully never have been with a guy (YET) but would like to experiment!

OK if they know but your wife is not happy about your cding as day tripper said ;- Does not compute.
so something is going on here ? No the wife does not approve but our sex life is slim to none think maybe because her parents are like that, this was before she discovered my crossdressing. But on the rare occasions we have sex I wish i was the woman and her the man. I go out on some occasions dressed went to gay bars and told i look good. I am just confused but the older i get the more i am drawn to being a woman, Life is so short and i want to enjoy the ride! Thanks for this board and all the great comments!! Lisa

MJ
12-08-2006, 07:18 PM
hi Lisa
thank you. i think you need to understand your needs i can't say too much because it is up to you..why not go and see your doctor and tell him how you feel.. ask to go and get diagnosed first then you will know.. after that you can decide what to do with your life ?