PDA

View Full Version : stock piling feminine things just incase

DeniseNJ
12-03-2006, 11:10 PM
I was looking through the lane bryant catolog tonight and I will be ordering a couple bra and panties soon. Gonna buy me a outfit with in the next week. I got 2 pair of heels coming in the mail from payless. Gonna buy me some new hose tomorrow. I feel like I have to get all things needed to go out enfemme ::: make-up check, wig check , the one thing that I am worried about buying is breast forms. I know if I buy them it's no turning back. I don't want to spend $150, looking for a {C} cup need help !!!Should I buy a underwire bra, padded , front hook, spandex, silk ?? I already have a full {B} cup cause I am a cubby girl. anyone know where to get inexpensive forms or just breast enhansers. I have become more feminine in the last month than I ever imangined. I think since joining this site ,Denise is having way too much fun. I visit this site every day:thumbsup: HELP

Karren H
12-04-2006, 12:13 AM
Slow down, girl....your be out of money and over loaded with fem things in no time....I quit going for volume long time ago and started concentrating on quality.......Takes longer to shop but then I do love to shop especially enfemme!!!!! And the longer I'm enfemme the better!!!

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
12-04-2006, 07:21 AM
Hi Denise, I got mine from Carol Wright gifts for $19.99. They are functional and okay. No way was I going to buy the pricey ones as I'm pretty active with dancing and such and some of those things weigh a "ton". Depends on what you are trying to accomplish. If you want to be buxom then the fancy ones are the ones you want. Me, I'm a "no nonsense" gal and don't really care how big my boobs are. What "they" see is what they get. :heehee: Anyway, I'll send you a PM with the web address if you want to check those out.:happy: Ericka Kay

Teresa Amina
12-04-2006, 07:36 AM
some of those things weigh a "ton".

I wear Transforms size 8 and they weigh in at about 5 pounds for the pair, cost about $125 on eBay. It sounds like you have something to work with so Erickas' idea would be the first thing to try, but it is nice to have something "substantial" and the weight is no burden.

Kate Simmons
12-04-2006, 07:48 AM
I wear Transforms size 8 and they weigh in at about 5 pounds for the pair, cost about $125 on eBay. It sounds like you have something to work with so Erickas' idea would be the first thing to try, but it is nice to have something "substantial" and the weight is no burden.I guess I could probably wear the heavy ones Teresa but since I squirm and move around so much on the dance floor, I don't wanna take a "chance" if you know what I mean. Not to "brag" but I even put some of those young girls to shame when I'm dancing. That's how I get my exercise though and it's a lot of fun for me. I couldn't imagine carrying those babies around all the time though like women do. No way they can put 'em back in the drawer when they are done like we can.We think we'd like to have them but I sometimes question our having the fortitude that they have to have each and every day since they are stuck with them.:happy: Ericka Kay