PDA

View Full Version : Where do you hide or keep your feminine things

Jenfrso
12-04-2006, 12:02 AM
Hope this wasn't asked before, but I was wondering where everyone keeps their feminine attire and supplies (makeup, jewlery, etc.) hidden from their SO. Or those without SO's, do you have a room set up or do you also stash them incase friends come over. I guess this mostly applies to those of us that are still in the closet. I myself keep most of my feminine belongings in boxes in my shop and dark room where no one usually goes. I guess you could say I'm out of the closet and into the woodshop. I keep them there waiting to be released when ever the house is quiet.:happy:

Deborah
12-04-2006, 12:05 AM
Hanging up in my closet or in my dresser. :D

Ronda_B
12-04-2006, 12:07 AM
My things are hiding in plain site, in my closet, that I'm not out of.

ArleneRaquel
12-04-2006, 12:16 AM
I stash my femme attire in my closets and in dresser drawers. My cosmetics are on the shelves and in the cabinets in my " makeup room ", which is actually the master bathroom, just off the master bedroom. If I have visitors I feel that they will not be snooping in those areas. The downstairs closets have my boy attire. :love: Maureen

Aprilrain
12-04-2006, 12:28 AM
in my drawers and closet, where else?

Helen MC
12-04-2006, 12:39 AM
Not a problem as I live alone in my own home. When I was a teenager also not a problem as I borrowed my sister's or my mum's panties to wear each day and replaced them in the laundry basket before I took another pair and only wore their other clothes such as skirts, bras, blouses etc when I was alone at home. When married my then wife was quite at ease with my dressing at home.

Jammie Lyann
12-04-2006, 12:49 AM
Even before I outted myself to my wife, I kept what little I had left hanging in the closet an in my underwear drawer, only my heels was in a box out in storage. it seem to be easyer to hide things in the open :D ( how many times have you miss placed an Item just to find it right in front of your face. )

CheriTV2006
12-04-2006, 01:27 AM
I'm single and have my fem attire on hangars on that end of my closet. I consider my closet as personal space and also have a small dressing table for the cosmetics in there too. I got fed up with the hiding them in the trunk. I'm considering moving the table out to my spare bedroom too. Cheri.

Cheryl T
12-04-2006, 05:08 AM
I keep mine in the closet.
There's plenty of room there since I've left.....well, maybe not that much anymore. Seems I have less room and more clothes.
Ah, the trials and tribulations.... :happy:

Karren H
12-04-2006, 07:53 AM
Every where including in plain sight....have 2 fem jackets that I keep on the back of my door at work, and the office thermostat is behind the door so everyone and his brother is always going back there to adjust the temp.....don't know what they think about then but then again I really don't care....hehehe

Love Karren

suzipage
12-04-2006, 08:28 AM
Mine are mostly under some floorboards behind some boxes in our attic. However, I have a small supply of one of each (panties, bra, top, pants, makeup, bikini bathing suit) in some old briefcases behind some little used long clothes in our walk-in closet.
Suzi

Cyndie
12-04-2006, 09:08 AM
Wife knows that Idress, so I keep my clothing in a closet in our home office. She keeps some of her off season clothing there also, so if anyone sees the closet they just see normal girl clothing with no idea who it belongs too. I do keep shoes hiddedn because of size difference.
TTFN
Cyndie

Diana West
12-04-2006, 09:17 AM
My wife doesn't know I dress, but I hide my clothes and lingerie among her own. She has so much that she doesn't notice.
My make-up is a different story. I always carry that with me in my briefcase.

Lilith Moon
12-04-2006, 09:20 AM
Now I keep them in the wardrobe...femme to the right, drab to the left.

Past hiding places included:

A secret compartment via a trapdoor in the bottom of built-in wardrobes.

In large plastic bags in the loft or car boot.

Bagged up and in the roof at work.

My very first hiding place was at the back of a drawer in my bedroom as a teenager. I got busted within 24 hours. I never did get that rubber corset back from my mother. Damn !

I once found somebody else's "stash" hidden in a plastic bag in a hollow tree. I took a quick look, then carefully replaced it. Next time I checked it was gone.

JenniferR771
12-04-2006, 10:26 AM
Hidden in my outdoor garden shed-- 8 big boxes. Wrinkles are everywhere. But last year my water-filled boobs froze. And there was the time some gasoline got spilled on my wedding dress. Smelled horrible. Also have full set of clothes and extra shoes behind the seat of my pickup in a gym bag. Also have about 4 dresses in a garment bag in my closet. My wife found these--but didn't move them. She knows I cd and strongly disapproves.

Diane_bbw_tv
12-04-2006, 09:50 PM
Jenfrso, I also keep mine in my woodshop and with my darkroom and camera storage which is in a locked closet. My wife knows, but doesn't support it and to keep other prying eyes out.

Diane

krisinpink
12-04-2006, 10:14 PM
When I was living with my parents, I stashed what I had above the furnace vents in the basement.

In college, at the back of my closet,

With the ex-wife, stashed under my workbench.

In my bachelor pad in a closet with Halloween outfits and in the attic.

Now, with my live-in GGSO and her teenage daughters, in my closet (could be anybodies clothes) in my dresser drawers (still could be her stuff), under the bed (my size 11s -kinda hard to tell the daughters those are mom's pumps and sandals)! And the rest of my shoes and other clothes in the garage.

Getting bolder....slowly......but sure enjoying the ride!

Jenfrso
12-04-2006, 10:15 PM
Diane...What a coincidence, that is so funny..:laughing:

Ronda_B
12-04-2006, 10:47 PM
When I was younger I hid them in the cabinet under the bathroom sink. My mother found them once and asked who's they were and nobody fessed up. As I got older I kept them in a brief case that I had in my closet. It was impossible to keep or hide them while in the NAVY so I didn't do it much for four years. When I got out I lived by myself and I kept them in my closet and drawers, where they are today, and yes my wife know.

Kenix
12-04-2006, 10:50 PM
My fem cloths are in my walk in closet and a suitcase nearby so that I can hide everything in less than 10 minutes.

CutieJulie
12-04-2006, 11:32 PM
When i first started buying my own stuff i hid them in the ceiling... yeah my room had a dropdown ceiling... needless to say they were never found. :)