PDA

View Full Version : I Met A Girl

tightsgirl
12-04-2006, 06:15 AM
I met a girl who asked me out. She wants me to take her to a concert. As we were talking I had mentioned that my job requires me to stand nearly eight hours a day and that I'd prefer to get seats for the show rather then stand in GA. She said, thats fine but if your legs bother you, you should wear hose.:shocked:

My first thought was "if she only knew" then my second was "I wonder if she is into CD guys". So I have to ask everyone here what do you think?

JoanFlores
12-04-2006, 06:35 AM
Ask her to explain why she thinks you should use panty hose ? From what she answers, you can beging to talk about CD. Good luck.

tightsgirl
12-04-2006, 06:46 AM
Ask her to explain why she thinks you should use panty hose ? From what she answers, you can beging to talk about CD. Good luck.

Well she did say that hose would help your legs from being sore, but I will take your advice and bring it up when the opportunity arises.

Billijo_06
12-04-2006, 06:59 AM
Whatever you do, keep it suttle. Wait for the opportunity if you wish to expand the discussion.

The PH question may be a good starting point. May you should ask her opinion on what kind she would buy and take the point to ask her to help you and go shopping at a department store to help you pick the best kind.

Once there you could expand the question if you want.

tightsgirl
12-04-2006, 07:02 AM
Whatever you do, keep it suttle. Wait for the opportunity if you wish to expand the discussion.

The PH question may be a good starting point. May you should ask her opinion on what kind she would buy and take the point to ask her to help you and go shopping at a department store to help you pick the best kind.

Once there you could expand the question if you want.

Isn't that a bit disceptive, because if it developes into a relationship she will see that I have a pretty big hosiery collection.

Billijo_06
12-04-2006, 07:48 AM
Yes, it is a bit deceptive, but it gives you an opportunity to broach the subject to see what her views are without outing yourself. Your objective is to see if find out if she is into CDs, if I read your original question correctly.

What a better place to ask innocuous questions then in the women’s clothing section of a store. You can quickly find out her position be asking an innocent question like “I wonder how may guys buy this stuff for themselves?”, or something like that. You certainly use another premise; it’s up to you…

If the relationship continues and you don't tell her, she will be very hurt when or if she finds out and you may be out as well.

tightsgirl
12-04-2006, 07:53 AM
Yes, it is a bit deceptive, but it gives you an opportunity to broach the subject to see what her views are without outing yourself. Your objective is to see if find out if she is into CDs, if I read your original question correctly.

What a better place to ask innocuous questions then in the women’s clothing section of a store. You can quickly find out her position be asking an innocent question like “I wonder how may guys buy this stuff for themselves?”, or something like that. You certainly use another premise; it’s up to you…

If the relationship continues and you don't tell her, she will be very hurt when or if she finds out and you may be out as well.

I intend on telling her before a relationship developes, after a bad marriage with a woman who wasn't into my CDing, I'm not about to get involved with somebody that isn't into it.

I do find her suggestion to wear hose very intriguing, and I hope it works out.

Billijo_06
12-04-2006, 08:08 AM
I also find her question interesting. Perhaps it is her way to introduce the question to you! Or maybe, she was just offing a helpful solution to your long hours of standing. Only time will tell.

A thought just occurred which may be related, years ago, I knew guys who rode their motorcycles in winter and, according to them at the behest of their girlfriends, wore pantyhose to cut down on drafts up the pant leg. Hum??? I never gave it a second thought until now.

Well, good luck on you relationship. I hope everything works out for you.

:2c:

Holly
12-04-2006, 09:00 AM
You might try asking if she thinks pantyhose or tights wouid be better. Most guys don't know thay there is a difference... see if she picks up on your knowledge of the subject.

Marla S
12-04-2006, 09:25 AM
It is not that unusual that bartenders or others that have to stand or walk a lot in their job wear supportive hose, though nobody talks about it.
She might have thought of that.
Nevertheless it is a good intro.

Bethanygirl
12-04-2006, 09:35 AM
I think you need to consider two things, one, will you always be able to keep your dressing in the closet around her? Two, are you looking for a long term relationship with her?
If yes to question one and no to question two, then keep it to yourself and enjoy being with her without all the heartache.
If no to question one, and no to question two, bring it up in increments and hope for the best.
If yes to question two, tell her right up front, as soon as you are sure, otherwise you will waste time and effort for both of you, and create bad feelings down the road for not being 'up front' with her from the begining.

That is my take on it from years of relationship difficulties, and by always asking these questions, I found my wife of the last twenty-one years.

Good luck!

Mary L
12-04-2006, 03:13 PM
It's an opportunity to open up that old debate as to whether it is proper to wear panty hose over panties or simply by themselves.:happy:

tightsgirl
12-04-2006, 03:33 PM
I think you need to consider two things, one, will you always be able to keep your dressing in the closet around her? Two, are you looking for a long term relationship with her?
If yes to question one and no to question two, then keep it to yourself and enjoy being with her without all the heartache.
If no to question one, and no to question two, bring it up in increments and hope for the best.
If yes to question two, tell her right up front, as soon as you are sure, otherwise you will waste time and effort for both of you, and create bad feelings down the road for not being 'up front' with her from the begining.

That is my take on it from years of relationship difficulties, and by always asking these questions, I found my wife of the last twenty-one years.

Good luck!

Good Advice thank you I intend to be honest about upfront and the moment it gets serious.

tightsgirl
12-04-2006, 03:34 PM
It's an opportunity to open up that old debate as to whether it is proper to wear panty hose over panties or simply by themselves.:happy:

:lol:

ColleenCD
12-04-2006, 03:36 PM
Tightsgirl,

You're clearly mature enough to handle an adult conversation with her since you are past a marriage. Since she suggested you wear hose to prevent leg fatigue, I gather she is considerate of you and the concern for your stamina. She is also approving of your wearing specific female clothing under specific conditions.

Until you revisit the conversation with her about wearing hose, you cannot assume anything more. IMHO you need to be straight with her about your Cding, and tell her that you appreciate her suggestion. You can only guess her reaction, but I think it would much more positive than most girls. If you're serious about her, then let her know.

Colleen

Kimkandy
12-04-2006, 03:42 PM
She said, thats fine but if your legs bother you, you should wear hose.:shocked:

Well you could say you took her advice and wear pantyhose to the concert... :devil: that would give you something to talk about.

Kim

:dom: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

JoAnnDallas
12-04-2006, 03:46 PM
Support pantyhose does help circulation in the legs. I know a few men that have MS that wear support pantyhose as instructed by their doctors. One even wears a "Waist Clincer" to help relieve back pain. LOL

I would inqire to her about wearing hose and see where it goes from there. Normal hose and pantyhose are more cosmetic than Therapeutic.

DonnaT
12-04-2006, 04:20 PM
simply say "I've tried what you suggested, and even though they felt great on my legs, it didn't help. What kind of hose do you suggest I wear?"

julie w
12-06-2006, 08:14 PM
I was with a girl years ago that said the same thing to me , she told me that
her brother wears hose , I took her up on the offer , she was not into crossdressers and if I had worn panties there would of been a problem so
I would not get to excited yet ,

Sally2005
12-07-2006, 01:04 AM
Tell her you took her advise. Then tell her that the hairs on your legs hurt like they are being pulled on and suggest that you might have to shave them. She how she reacts...and play it by ear.

longlegvic
12-07-2006, 01:37 AM
I like the way you think Kim.... heheheheee....and you look great as well...

Dee Model
12-07-2006, 01:53 AM
Tell her. If she ain't cool with it would you want to be with her anyway?

Society's rules about who we should be and how we should behave are so lame babe...A say, fugedaboudit!

Be yourself.

tightsgirl
12-07-2006, 02:41 AM
Tell her. If she ain't cool with it would you want to be with her anyway?

Society's rules about who we should be and how we should behave are so lame babe...A say, fugedaboudit!

Be yourself.

I couldn't agree with you more, society is just sad, but if we live to please others we often don't please oursleves.

As for my date she is very attractive, we have a lot of the same interests including music and the concert we are going to. For me it would be tragic if she is not into crossdressers, but I get the feeling she is into it or at least I hope so.