PDA

View Full Version : My first pic

Sara Violet
01-14-2005, 08:27 PM
After some thought i have decided to post a pic of myself. I see all you nice woman posting pics and avatars. I know that had to take courage..because im doing it now. i decieded to post a pic relating to the sleep wear post. This is me and sammy ready for bed. :)

http://www.geocities.com/quidamgraphix/picq/100_0632c.jpg

Stephanie Brooks
01-14-2005, 08:42 PM
Hi Quidam!

That's a very sweet pic! Sweet dreams tonight Kiddo. ;)

ChristineRenee
01-14-2005, 09:59 PM
Quidam you look snug as a bug in a rug.

Nighty-night sweet princess.:)

Love,
Christine Renee

Tristen Cox
01-14-2005, 10:14 PM
Aaaaww good pic sweetie ;) Nighty night.. both of you:)

*hugs*
Tristen

Sharon
01-14-2005, 10:14 PM
Sweet picture Quidam!

Vickie-CD
01-15-2005, 05:56 AM
:) Beauitful to SEE. :)
Quidam, that cute photo represents a big step for you, I'm sure I speak for all when I say were proud of you for making that step. To get to where you are going does not require all big steps, small steps will get you to the same destination.
Best Wishes,
Vickie :)

Julie York
01-15-2005, 06:03 AM
Sammy? Who Sammy?

LauraB
01-15-2005, 12:55 PM
What a sweet picture

so nice to see you getting on so well
have sweet dreams to both of you

Love
Laura
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Julie York i think Sammy must be the stuffed Animal (moderators and Mummy nothing smutty intended)

Sara Violet
01-15-2005, 01:21 PM
yes...sammy is my stuffed animal seal. I have had him as long as i can remember and i cant sleep with out him. Also in my pic you can see im very lucky in fact, my room in my dads house used to be a girls room. Its painted purple the mirrior has flowers painted in it. i have a peter pan light switch. I feel
so comfortable in this room.

Vickie-CD
01-15-2005, 01:37 PM
yes...sammy is my stuffed animal seal. I have had him as long as i can remember and i cant sleep with out him. Also in my pic you can see im very lucky in fact, my room in my dads house used to be a girls room. Its painted purple the mirrior has flowers painted in it. i have a peter pan light switch. I feel
so comfortable in this room.
Everyone needs a comfort-zone, I'm a Peter Pan fan also
Vickie

Ashleigh
01-15-2005, 02:31 PM
Quite a cute pic I must say. Eve like the lavender (?) walls. Makes it kind of fairytale-ish and cozy.

fauve
01-16-2005, 01:31 AM
that is such a sweeeet picture... i love the red ankies... It made me feel happy inside to see it... ;)

Celeste GG
01-16-2005, 03:26 AM
Nigh nighs Quidim. Looks like you need tucking in and maybe a bedtime story about the Ugly duckling???

I have a secret to tell you... but don't tell the other girls!! OK.. Everyone else close their ears... Celeste ( the Mistress) is scared of the dark and has a night light too. :o :eek:

eleventhdr
01-16-2005, 04:06 AM
Quidam do you see yourself as a little girl if so I know of a place to go where those who see themselves this way can share and just enjoy being the little girls they do so desire to be. Let me know if this is how you do feel I can direct t you to this forumn. Thank's Suzy!.

Sara Violet
01-16-2005, 10:37 PM
If I could have one wish i would wish to be a 8 or 9 year old girl. Thats how i feel inside. I have seen such forums you speak of and it seems they take it a bit to far from reality. I feel i am a little girl inside because pretending to be a boy all these years has stunted my emotional growth. I don't want to wear frilly dresses. As close as i want to get to little girls things is i really want a pair of mary janes. I plan to see a theropist as soon as i get med. insurence next month. I wish to transition more than anything but, it feels so impossible.

Bonnie-OR
01-17-2005, 12:37 AM
That really is a nice picture, you just look so comfortabel. Sweetie, I know it seems impossible now, but you are young, and have a lot of time. Just read some of the posts here. There are several girls here in various stages of transition. And nothing says you have to do it right away. Just take your time and enjoy the ride. Huggs, Bonnie

christine55
01-17-2005, 02:29 AM
Your room looks like a girls room, I wonder why.
Hugs, Christine

crossdressking
01-17-2005, 11:24 AM
we could have alot of fun

Ariel_TV
01-17-2005, 03:47 PM
Hi Quidam

Your picture is so sweet , i really love it! I wish that someday you get to express your sweetness fully in RL like you want to cause you really have the spirit of a sweet young girl :) .

*hug*

Sweet Susan
01-17-2005, 05:58 PM
Sweet pic, Quidam. I'd really like to see more!

Sara Violet
01-18-2005, 12:58 PM
:) i love to to art work too. I love to dream of pretty lands and places. I got into cgi so i could show everyone.

http://www.geocities.com/quidamgraphix/picq/sunset2.jpg

if you like it i could post more some time.

Wendy me
01-18-2005, 01:16 PM
sammy is a veary luckey seal the outher pic veary nice indeed