PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, I am new here

sandy999
12-04-2006, 04:35 PM
Hey ladies,

My first post here. I have been reading some of your posts for a week or so. Fun stuff, and comforting to see that other have had similar issues with their spouses.

Anyhow, I thought I was going to be in BIG trouble with the wife because I shaved my legs (again) over the weekend. I have not done it in something like 10 years and lets say she was not too nice about it back then. Anyhow, she was not as mad as a figured she would be, but I don't think she noticed that I had pantyhose on. I was wearing some of those legg's sunbeige silken mists which are very sheer. I came out into the kitchen this morning with my bathrobe on. She could see my legs right away and said " what are you doing" in a sarcastic tone. Good thing she did not look under the bathrobe since I was wearing one of her bras. They actually fit me nicely. he he.

I have always had this thing for pantyhose and stockings. It's kind of addicting, and hard to stop once you get into it. I have dressed fully before when out of town, but she does not know about that. I figure it is best to not go there since she has gotten really mad about the pantyhose before. They feel so nice to wear - too bad she is not a little more lax. Most people don't give you a second look when that is the only thing you dress up with. In fact I road on a two hour plane ride in short shorts and hose one time. No one seemed to even notice.

Anyhow, we will see how far it goes before I give it up again. I don't want to stop, and I am not sure if I can.

Sandy

linnea
12-04-2006, 04:40 PM
Welcome, Sandy. I shave my legs regularly and often wear panty hose, though I prefer thigh-top stockings.

Sierra Evon
12-04-2006, 04:47 PM
HIYA, Sandy welcome ............:happy:

JoAnnDallas
12-04-2006, 04:57 PM
Welcome to the forum

ColleenCD
12-04-2006, 05:09 PM
Welcome Sandy. Thanks for sharing your story. You are where many are and have been here. We understand the addiction and struggles.

Colleen

Calliope
12-04-2006, 05:14 PM
Good thing she did not look under the bathrobe since I was wearing one of her bras. They actually fit me nicely. he he.

Time to get your own bra.

Glenda58
12-04-2006, 05:23 PM
Welcome Sandy
Now you're here you won't get away. You will find that you are not alone and that you will make friends here. We do talk a lot about everything.

Joyciecd
12-04-2006, 05:36 PM
Hi Sandy, I am new too. This is a nice place.

Miranda33
12-04-2006, 05:37 PM
You have come to the right place as far as understanding goes everyone I have met has been very nice, they even sent me a happy birthday email(thanks to whom ever it was) I hope you enjoy this forum I have it can be kind of addicting. Oh like wearing hosiery too Take care

CarmenG
12-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Howdy there Sandy and welcome to the family.
You'll find plenty of ears to hear you here as well as plenty of mouths, hehe.
Feel your own way around and be considerate of your wife. After all she did marry and MAN.
Good Luck and HANG TOUGH...:^5:

Jodi Lynn
12-04-2006, 05:50 PM
Welcome Sandy. As the other have said we have all been there. I don't care what anyone will tell you you can never give up dressing. I went for years not dressing and all of a sudden one day I picked up one of my wifes bras and put it on, that was all it took and have been dressing more and more for the last tens years. Well I hope you enjoy our forum, you can gat so much help and understanding here.

Sasha Anne Meadows
12-04-2006, 06:02 PM
Welcome hon. All the girls are so nice. We are just a family of girls.