PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Up for a Girls Night Out in Chicago?

windycissy
01-15-2005, 12:57 AM
After a two month layoff, I got back into character as Windy Cissy this week, and it was so great! I bought a new top and ascot and raced home to change before putting them on and going back out for dinner...here's my latest look:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df35b3127cce9e27893815b800000010108IatWLlw0aW

I can't wait to get back out there again. Tuesday admission is free at the Art Institute of Chicago. Would any of you ladies like to meet there in the afternoon and then do some shopping and have dinner? This would be a huge first for me...I've always dressed and gone out alone, but if anybody else is interested, I'm game. No guys please, this will be girls only. Just send me a private message if you want to hook up. Windy

sherri
01-15-2005, 04:01 PM
I would like nothing better, Windy. I luv Chicago. If I just click my heels and be there ...

Kassandra
01-15-2005, 05:14 PM
Someday, Wendy, someday...

Tris

AnnaMaria
01-16-2005, 09:27 AM
Wendy,

Sounds like a great adventure. Unfortunately I will have to say that it is something that I will have to do in the future after my wife gets to be a little more comfortable with Anna. As it stands we are making great leaps in that area but I don't want to push the issue and make her uncomfortable. This is the agreement that we have to make the change in our lives a little easier.

But I would love to get a chance to make a trip like that sometime in the future, especially considering the fact that I only live about two hours from downtown Chicago and could easily catch a train just 20 minutes from my house to get there. Not sure about traveling on the train dressed though. That could be an event best left untouched considering some of the people that use that mode of transportation.

Why don't we stay in touch in the future and maybe we can plan an outing for the spring or summer and get more of the ladies to join the group. Could be a lot of fun.

huggs
anna

windycissy
01-16-2005, 11:09 PM
I cannot handle the cold weather in Chicago

I can't say that I blame you...it was ten degrees today. Maybe that's why I haven't had any takers. Maybe one of you wannabees would like to meet me in drab? I mean, you'll be in drab - I'll be the one in a dress. You can pretend to act bored while I drag you through the women's department at Marshall Fields. How about it, fellas?

Bonnie-OR
01-17-2005, 01:41 AM
Thanks for the invite. Why is it all the offers come from the wrong sides of the country, for me anyway? Between yourself and Sherri, there are two wonderful offers on the table. But right now I say we all head for Maude's, and stay till for Daytona 500. C'mon Girls, and it's warm down there! Huggs, Bonnie

Tonia
01-19-2005, 10:44 AM
M A R D I G R A S

SATURDAY

FEBRUARY 19, 2005

8 pm To Midnight

SHOWTIME 9 PM

CONTESTs 10 PM

most creative & best mask

T H E S A B R E R O O M

8900 West 95TH St., Hickory Hills, IL

BEADS / BUFFET/ BODACIOUS BUSTS / MORE BEADS

TICKETS $20 in advance at

Transformations/Skyscraper Heels/Rachel’s Wigs

F O O D / F U N / F R I E N D S / F R O L I C

CALL 708-383-8338 FOR R.S.V.P. to Pick Up at Door AND MORE INFO

Tonia
01-19-2005, 11:30 AM
Are you going to be there Tonia?? It would be so very cool to finally get to meet you... I hope that you can make it. I know you will have a blast!!

Hugs,
Wendy
It sure would be a lot of fun to go, a long way to drive for me I could fly in lol are you going Wendy .

Tonia:D

Rachel Elizabeth
01-19-2005, 02:33 PM
Don't know what you have planned but I will be in Chicago Jan. 24, 25, 27. I will be in the burbs but I know how to navigate.

Let me know!!!

windycissy
01-20-2005, 01:19 AM
Did you make out it to the Art Institute yesterday??

No, I got hung up at work, and they close at 4:30 so I headed straight for Michigan Avenue. Found a dress at J Jill that I thought would look cute on me, it was on sale for only $29, but when I tried it on it made me look fat. Then it started to snow, so I switched back into guy mode and went to my favorite steakhouse.

This morning, I switched back to Windy and spent the morning shopping at Filene's, TJ Maxx and Marshall Fields. Wow, it was cold, I thought the wind was going to blow my wig off! Here is a picture I snapped of myself all bundled up, not as much fun as shopping in a bra, panties and sundress, but I am Chicago Woman, bring it on:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df38b3127cce9e9378546bec00000010108IatWLlw0aW

Oh, and thanks for the invites, afraid I'll be out of town, have a ball!

Windy

Rachel Elizabeth
01-20-2005, 09:31 AM
Yep, I'll be there Tonia. I am really looking forward to it.
It would be so cool if you could make it. They are a blast!!

Rachel E... How have you been sweetie?? So good to hear from you again.
Sorry I won't be able to make it during the week like that, but I know you will have fun. Any chance you can make it for Mardi Gras this year??

It was so nice to meet you at Temptations that night. You are such a doll.
You know I just have to ask about the nail polish though... LOL Well?? ;)

Sounds like a really fun morning Windy. Chicago is such a way cool city.
Transformations (http://www.transformationsbyrori.com/) does all kinds of different events throughout the year.
Hopefully you can work one into your schedule sometime. Just check the website for updates.

Hugs and Kisses,
Wendy

http://www.linksmanager.com/b/ladybwear/441.gif (http://www.wendyseymone.com)

It was fun at Temptations. My nail polish?

IF my travel schedule permits, I would Lovvvvveeee to attend Mardi Gras; but I will not know for a while yet.

Hugs......

Rachel Elizabeth
01-21-2005, 10:33 AM
Yeah, Cheri was totally amazed that you were considering attending your meeting that next morning without removing your red nail polish... Which remains me, I should send her an email about the Mardi Gras party also.

I never did hear what happened with all that. Did you decide to remove it, or did you decide to leave it on, and if you did wear it what type of reactions did you receive??

It would be so much fun to see you girls again. After last year's Halloween party about five of us all went over to Escapades, which is only like five minutes from the Sabre Room. Julie M and Jacki were both there that night. We had such a blast!!

I'll be in town Friday morning through Monday afternoon that weekend... You know, just doing my own little mini RLT thing again. ;)

I really do hope that you will be able to make it Rachel.

Hugs and Kisses,
Wendy

Wendy...mon ami, would you think that I would remove my polish after it took so much time to do it? Well, I did remove my polish because I wasn't happy with it - BUT - I painted them again and they looked even better! So....yes, I went to the meeting wearing my nail polish.

Of the attendees, three women laughed and complemented me on how nice they looked. The other two were men and they just looked at me funny until I told them I did it to break the ice, and that I had put it on the evening before, and no one had evened noticed until the meeting. One laughed. The other, ehhhh.

Hope to see you soon.

Hugs.....