PDA

View Full Version : Can't stop, can you?

bobbiegirl
12-04-2006, 07:58 PM
CAN YOU STOP DRESSING UP IF YOU HAD TO.I HAVE TRIED BUT I ALWAYS COME BACK I NEED TO FEEL ALL SILKEY AND FEM.:love: BOBBIEGIRL

Calliope
12-04-2006, 08:03 PM
Ah, I stop dressing everyday.

Showertime.

Then, presto, it's the new day.

Deanna2
12-04-2006, 08:06 PM
If you enjoy something why would you want to stop?

Eileen
12-04-2006, 08:14 PM
Bobbie once you come to terms with who you are, why would we want to stop? We have been female since before we were born. It just takes longer for some to realize who they truly are! Once there I can not imagine wanting to stop.

Eileen

Barbara Nicole
12-04-2006, 08:31 PM
Eileen
Beautiful answer,very nicely said :-)
Barb

Samantha B L
12-04-2006, 08:36 PM
I've purged 5 times over the years and I've decided that I'm not gonna do that again.Dressing is one of life's greatest pleasures.Samantha

Robin 36
12-04-2006, 08:37 PM
I must admit I went through the stopping and starting phase once upon a time. Usually when I got a new girlfriend and wanted to go "straight". It doesn't seem to take and it can be expensive if you purge your wardrobe.

Kimkandy
12-04-2006, 08:42 PM
CAN YOU STOP DRESSING UP IF YOU HAD TO.I HAVE TRIED BUT I ALWAYS COME BACK I NEED TO FEEL ALL SILKEY AND FEM.:love: BOBBIEGIRL

Maybe you need a Clothes-endectomy... that's where :bunny: surgeons remove your clothes by an :confused2: operation.

Woody Allen did this in reverse :cool: when he cloned a :bonk: nose directly into a set of clothes.

Why would you have to stop dressing? Wouldn't it be a bit silly if you went around :devil: not dressed...

Kim

:dom: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Karren H
12-04-2006, 08:47 PM
An who want's to, btw??? Not me!

Love Karren

Teresa Amina
12-04-2006, 10:11 PM
Don't want to either. In fact I want to do it more, and better:happy:

krisinpink
12-04-2006, 10:20 PM
Can't stop...realized a few years ago that this is part of me and is not going away, AND, gosh do i LOVE doing it!

I've purged twice over the years, with the same old mis-guided idea of 'just quitting', but dressing is ME, I know now I can't stop, and have decided that I really really love doing it!

Kimmie W
12-04-2006, 10:29 PM
It's so easy to quit I've done it a million times. (apologies to Mark Twain for stealing his quote on quitting smoking)

TeriAnn
12-04-2006, 10:33 PM
I purged one time. Never again. Everything feels so silky

Penny
12-04-2006, 10:51 PM
Can't get off the merry-go-round; I just keep paying again to ride. I have gotten off once or twice and threw away my tickets but the sweet music and pretty horses lured me back on and each time it cost me more. I enjoy riding even though it goes round and round to nowhere. It's the only thing that gives me that pretty feeling.

:hugs:

Penny

Diana West
12-04-2006, 10:55 PM
It's been an ebb and flow over the last couple of years.
If I don't do it, then I think about it.
It really depneds on what other events are going on in my life. Sometimes situations prevent it. But I know whatever the situation is, it will end. My desire to put on women's clothes will not.

Jenfrso
12-04-2006, 11:16 PM
I have purged a couple of times over the years (a girlfriend and a marriage etc.), but never again!!! I won't deny myself of what I feel inside, I need to feel normal once and awhile when I can dress. I felt miserable, and I couldn't even sleep well during those years that I couldn't be Jennifer now and again.

bianncats
12-04-2006, 11:19 PM
yes I have several times and I will have to again when my wife moves back in in may. i have very mixed emotions abobut having to give it up again, but as i've said before...I'd rather live with her in her world than without her in mine.

AmberTG
12-04-2006, 11:25 PM
I purged once, about 10 years ago, it lasted about 2 weeks. I don't do that anymore. I might stop if I'm feeling really depressed, but it doesn't last very long and my better side comes back again. I'd be full time if I could look the part, but I'm working on that too.

Kate Simmons
12-05-2006, 03:13 AM
I dunno, I'm to the point where I do this because I want to not because I have to. It's totally my choice all the way. What is there about the "look" that makes it so appealing? As Day Tripper said, I "purge" regularly every day when I take a shower. Not going in there with my clothes on. I'm okay being a guy and don't hate who I am but being a guy/girl goes a long way with me as I'm in touch with my feelings and that's what it's all about in my case. I could probably dress up like a jackass(No cracks!) and feel the same way really. The question I had to ask myself was what do the clothes do for me? My honest answer to myself was that they put me in a freer mindset and allow me to express myself in a way I never felt possible until now.:happy: Ericka Kay

ronnie06
12-05-2006, 03:42 AM
yessssssssssssssssss I can stop.

it is all mind over matter.
if ya don't mind, it don't matter huh?

all in all,...I have stopped many times. thrown things out. denied myself for years.
but I come back later when I am alone again.
now I am alone permanently and intend on staying that way,.......
and I am headed due course for the T/G world.
some day,...I may be full female.

take care

TVStevie
12-05-2006, 04:39 AM
yes I have several times and I will have to again when my wife moves back in in may. i have very mixed emotions abobut having to give it up again, but as i've said before...I'd rather live with her in her world than without her in mine.

Not a dig at you - if you can live with that, that's up to you - but I think that this is one of the saddest posts I've ever seen on here. Personally, I'd rather be single than be forced to stop being who I am, because suppressing who I am doesn't work; I've tried in the past, but it has merely led to misery for both parties.

Peggy55
12-05-2006, 04:45 AM
I am 50 years old and just started dressing a few short months ago. I already feel I am in deep!

Cathy J
12-05-2006, 06:16 AM
Heck NO!! Who wants to stop this much good feeling. Not until death do us part!

Love,

Lawren
12-05-2006, 06:32 AM
I stopped... several times.

AnnaMaria
12-05-2006, 06:33 AM
HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After spending over 30 yrs trying to hide the fact that I was different and not knowing why i was different I have finally decided that there is no way I am going to stop being who I am. Of course it took me having to go to a counsler and getting two different meds for depression that I will probably have to take for the rest of my life for me to figure that out. But if that is what it takes then so be it. For me the idea of giving up my fem side would be the same as commiting suscide. My personallity and who I really am is to much based on my fem side.

Anna

Lisa Maren
12-05-2006, 06:38 AM
I have stopped for two and a half years, but then I understood that, for me, to stop crossdressing is to repress a wonderful part of me because it is not allowed in a strictly male existence which I do not like anyway. To live life that way, for me, is neither fulfilling nor stable. Thankfully, I understood that after only one purge rather than many.

Hugs,
Lisa

LeahCD2002
12-05-2006, 07:15 AM
Bobbie,

For years I felt guilty for my innocent, but pleasure but not longer fight it! Embrace and enjoy gurl!

Leah

Jodi Lynn
12-05-2006, 08:10 AM
Why ??????????? When you accept who you are no reason to stop.

Josephine56
12-05-2006, 08:11 AM
For me, at 64 years old, the internet came very late. I'm very glad it's here, though, so I can share my passion with all of you.
My wife is vehemently against, and destroys all suspicious items on sight, so concealment is paramount. I can't indulge in gowns, as I've no place to hang them up. Outfits must pack away in unsuspicious looking boxes, and opportunities to release 'Josephine' are rare indeed. This is because of the make-up/ time requirement. Hose, panties &c can be very quickly concealed, but make up, nails &c. no.
My computer/pics store/ favourites list are at my business fortunately.

I love to look MUCH younger that I am, and the Girly thing is the only way, so I'm NOT likely to stop very soon, if I can help it !

Nicole Summers
12-05-2006, 08:22 AM
be who you really are hun, hopefully others can do the same, If you need to purge, just send it all my way.

Tiffy
12-05-2006, 09:00 AM
Never could give it up. Spent way to long comming to terms with who I am and trying to be ok with it. I would never give up my lifes work. NEVER

Kisses, Tiffy

I can't anyway. Went a year or so once, damn near killed me.

Jenni B
12-05-2006, 11:46 AM
Everytime i've finished a session i've stopped, until it comes back again. Which could be from 5 mins to a few days.:happy:

Jenni B xx

Pantyjason
12-05-2006, 11:56 AM
I dont know if if i could. I think my desire to dress is stronger than any desire to stop no matter the need. Its sad but hey, nothing a pair of panties and stockings can't cure. hehe

gennee
12-05-2006, 12:15 PM
Stop? Don't want to.

Gennee

RedBaron
12-05-2006, 12:28 PM
Fortunately I am at a point where I wear skirts every day when I am home. But when I am on travel in foreign countries it is a little more difficult. I am currently in India for 2 weeks. After a week or so, I get more and more disturbed. Not being able to wear skirts occupies my mind more and more. I'll be glad to be back home after a couple of weeks and finally put on some comfy (comfy more psychologically than physically) clothes. I'll probably go hog-wild with my shortest miniskirts for a couple of days :happy:

JoAnnDallas
12-05-2006, 12:28 PM
There is no way I could stop. I have seen too many of us stop and purge only later start again and start buying all over again.

Keely
12-05-2006, 07:46 PM
When I was younger it seemed I could stop for months at a time. Now if I go more than a week it is rare. Now I don't want to stop.

MJ
12-05-2006, 08:14 PM
Bobbie once you come to terms with who you are, why would we want to stop? We have been female since before we were born. It just takes longer for some to realize who they truly are! Once there I can not imagine wanting to stop.

Eileen

nicely put Eileen.. as for me no i just want to dress better

Sweet Jane
12-05-2006, 08:26 PM
Hi

you're right. I can't stop. As much as it would make my life that much more "convenient" to never slip on womens clothes again, and as much as I may prefer that to happen, it won't.

Glenda58
12-05-2006, 09:50 PM
After 45 years of dressing I know purging stopping doesn't work. So now I embrace it with open arms and a full closet of cloths. I know that I could no more stop dressing it would be easier for me to fly to the moon.

crusadergirl
12-06-2006, 03:36 AM
Right now i feel i could stop but i have said a million times i would.

I don't think i will ever stop for anyone but myself. Its really fun at times and confussing why i would want to do it.

Christine Andrews
12-06-2006, 04:21 AM
I have purged many, many times and tried to stop dressing but when I do, I feel hollow. Its like trying to switch off the positive, confident part of my personality - leaving me unhappy and more than a little stressed. The more I tried to stop, the more I thought about dressing and the more I felt like I was ignoring the real me :(

I may have a break from dressing for a couple of days occaisionally - when I have coursework for uni to do or when circumstances make it difficult to do so - but I have slowly realised that I can never permanantly stop dressing or for a long time period simply because I don't want to stop - it's part of who I am!

Though I have only tried to stop for feeling depressingly guilty for not being as I am expected to be by those around me - as I become more confident and assertive, I care less and less about what others think.

My philosophy is simple:
A) Be yourself :bighug:
B) Be happy in yourself :bighug:
C)Enjoy life to the fullest :dance:

It's not so much an issue of can't stop - but a choice of - won't stop.

Kirsty Hall

Angie G
12-06-2006, 04:29 AM
Bobbi no and I don't want to stop I love dressing :hugs:
Angie

J-Girl
12-06-2006, 10:32 AM
I purged over the years thinking I could stop. All those wonderful clothes and shoes gone forever. I’ll never purge again! Enjoy it for all its worth. Going out and buying clothes, shoes, and makeup is such a rush. Why would you want to give it up? Find what you feel comfortable doing and take it just a step at a time. Not all of us will end up with the wardrobe that Karren has (lucky girl!). Just the fact that you share your thoughts here is an indication that you really like to dress and that it is not just a passing fancy. Have you ever looked at the counts of viewers (lurkers) versus members on this site? You took the first step to join us. Welcome aboard.

Jen :doll:

melissaabom
12-06-2006, 10:52 AM
I can not stop dressing !
I dress every day for a few hours, It is a daily ritual of which I enjoy very
much !

Melissa:2c:

Angela E.
12-09-2006, 01:28 PM
God no.Frankly it`s never even occurred to me.The only time I don`t dress is in work where I have to pass as a male 5 days a week:( .Think of everything you`d be missing.And throw out clothes.......NEVER!-Angela.:doll: :<3: :<3:

Peggy55
12-09-2006, 03:53 PM
One of the big things for me is to go to the thrift store looking for new items. Run home and try them on mix'em with sturff I have to see how they look etc. I can't stop going over there or actually going on eBay to buy stuff too! I must go to the thrift store every other day! I'm getting too much stuff!

Peggy

kymmieLorain
12-09-2006, 04:11 PM
If you enjoy something why would you want to stop?

yeah what she said :cheer: :cheer:

Kymmie

Jenni B
12-09-2006, 04:20 PM
Yep my whole life its been stop start. I think i'm not gonna do it again especially after a guilt trip but it doesn't take long before its there again.

Jenni B xx

tanya3
12-09-2006, 04:31 PM
Why Would I ??????????????????

marie354
12-09-2006, 04:32 PM
Never Stop! Never Purge! The woman within needs to be free!

Amy Hepker
12-09-2006, 04:40 PM
No!

Jenniferritchie
12-09-2006, 07:56 PM
why would i want to stop? this is more powerful than the anti-depressants that i am taking and not as harmful to the body and mind.:D