PDA

View Full Version : Does this count?

Diana West
12-04-2006, 11:17 PM
I finally did it. I walked outside en-femme tonight. It's been building inside of my for days. And reading others experience and encouragement, I knew I just had to do it or bust.
However, I did it at night when it is very cold and just around the block. I wore a women's hooded coat, sweater, scarf, jeans and heels. I was pretty well concealed although I was in full make-up wearing a stuffed bra and panties.
I was able to practice my walk (even on some icy patches). I left some wonderfully interesting heel marks in the snow.
I saw no one, but I'm sure at least one of my nosy neighbors saw "some woman" walk out of my backyard.
I was nervous that my nieghbor might have called a patrol car which might pull up and offer assistance to a woman walking alone at night, but nothing happened.
When I got home I was sweating and my heart was pounding.
So does it count as going out even though my face was pretty much hidden and no one else was around?

Lauren Richards
12-04-2006, 11:24 PM
Yes!
Every time you do something special for yourself it counts. Don't you love the heel marks in the snow?! I was looking at some yesterday from when I went to get the mail a few days ago when we had a snowstorm. Gone now, but a great memory. Keep you memory of tonight. It will last longer than the heel prints.

Lauren

bianncats
12-04-2006, 11:24 PM
its a wonderful first step. that's how i started walking in my back yard to feed the birds in girly clothes.

AmberTG
12-04-2006, 11:28 PM
I've been wearing my hi heeled boots to go out and feed my bunnys lately. I live right in the middle of town now, across the street from a business, so it can be interesting sometimes with people coming and going. Nobody pays any attention, that I know of.

Deanna2
12-05-2006, 07:46 AM
Of course it counts. Every adventure is to be savoured. May you have many more.

Karren H
12-05-2006, 07:50 AM
Yep, it counts....now you have done it though....once you start going out enfemme, setting around the house dressed just doesn't seem that exciting anymore.... and it isn't!!! Big world out there to explore enfemme....better get going!!

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
12-05-2006, 07:59 AM
Well, you just received a direct order from Captain Karren, so hop to it soldier or else she'll give you KP!:happy: Ericka Kay

JoAnnDallas
12-05-2006, 09:53 AM
Oh yes it does count. Just because it was at night does not mean that can not be fun. I know the feeling that you felt when you got back home. the thought that comes to you that "I did it, I went outside dressed" has to be one of the most full filling moments. Now that you have successfully went out, you will find yourself going out more and more. Each time that filling will be there, but you find that it does get easier each time out. Just be carefull going out at night.

One thing about going out at night in the winter time, is you can conceal yourself better and still look like a woman out for a stroll. In fact it would be a great way to go out in the daylight. Gloves, scarf, sunglasses, hooded coat. All anyone would see is a woman out walking but no one would see your face.

Diana West
12-05-2006, 10:15 AM
From the walk, I realized I still need a lot of work.

JoAnnDallas
12-05-2006, 10:28 AM
Don't worry to much. It will get better. Just remember it is hard to be lady like wearing high heels and trying to walk on icey/snowy walkways. I have a hard enough time in male mode walking in the winter. LOL

Ashley1
12-05-2006, 10:55 AM
Yes, Janis, they all count, and they most always get better. Usually they get you to improve as well. Keep doing it!

crossing-the-rain
12-05-2006, 10:57 AM
Of course ,it's counts ! Good for you.
Rain

Brianna Lovely
12-05-2006, 11:13 AM
Yes Janis, it counts. There are many gurls who can't get past the closet door, and you went through an outside door, into the real world, good for you. And if you're anything like me, after your heart stopped racing, you asked yourself "What am I doing?".
Well honey, you've taken the first few steps, on a new journey in your life.

gennee
12-05-2006, 11:19 AM
Yes, Janis. Going outside does count even if it's at night and no one is around. Thrilling,huh? Now you will want to go out more. It's fun and exciting.

Gennee

:gorgeous:

Pantyjason
12-05-2006, 12:05 PM
counts in my lace trimmed book.

MsJanessa
12-05-2006, 12:11 PM
well, it counts if you are counting----and relax about the police car---you aren't doing anything illegal---just remember to carry some form of ID that shows you live in that neighborhood.

Di
12-05-2006, 12:16 PM
well, it counts if you are counting----and relax about the police car---you aren't doing anything illegal---just remember to carry some form of ID that shows you live in that neighborhood.

Congrats on your venture out......and MsJanessa took the words right out of my mouth.....