PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Catalogs

Kristen Marie
12-05-2006, 07:30 AM
This is a wonderful time of year to fantasize because of all the catalogs arriving in the mail. My favorite is Newport News because of the slinky model poses in the tall sizes. I practice standing and sitting just like them.

What's your favorite catalog?

Kate Simmons
12-05-2006, 07:34 AM
I'd have to say Intimate Promise from Roaman's and Lane Bryant(which will soon be called Woman Within).:happy: Ericka Kay

Deanna2
12-05-2006, 07:39 AM
Being a simple person who is easily pleased I find the Target brochure easy on the eye and generally has a lot of interesting gear.

In my drab land we have a series of stores called Harris Scarfe which has brochures with several pages of femme gear - although it is quite expensive, even on sale.

janet p
12-05-2006, 07:41 AM
A.B.Lambdin,Dresses are beautiful and everything else in it are so fem.It came for someone else but also said or current resident... thats ME.:love:

Karren H
12-05-2006, 07:52 AM
I don't order anything from a catalogue, rather try them on in the store, but I do get the Victoris Secret catalogue.....and love it!! And don't forget the VS fashion show on tonight....at 10pm on CBS... I already set my DVD recorder :)

Love Karren

Tiffy
12-05-2006, 09:11 AM
I'd have to say Intimate Promise from Roaman's and Lane Bryant(which will soon be called Woman Within).:happy: Ericka Kay

Woman Within??????? Are you serious????

Tiffy

Tiffy
12-05-2006, 09:18 AM
Sillouettes is a really good catalog to. Some real sexy stuff.

Tiffy

Kate Simmons
12-05-2006, 09:20 AM
Woman Within??????? Are you serious????

TiffyThey've had some "specialty" catalogs with that name off and on. I'm a regular customer (probably along with skatey eight hundred other CD's). I have a neat long night shirt that has "Woman within" printed on it along with some gal T-shirts for bed. They probably figure they'll get more customers with that name (guys as well as girls). Good idea and good business sense. Doesn't take being a "rocket scientist" to figure out they probably have a large TG customer base, since they deal mostly in larger sizes anyway. Plus just about every T-girl friend I have gets one in the mail.:happy: Ericka Kay

Pantyjason
12-05-2006, 12:02 PM
Victoria secret really is great, I love the clothing section. I also like macy's for clothes....dirty things, well that would be fredricks

MsJanessa
12-05-2006, 12:15 PM
Newport News

Di
12-05-2006, 12:17 PM
Newport News...Love it!!

JoAnnDallas
12-05-2006, 12:24 PM
Victoria Secrets
Romans
Lane Bryant
Chadwicks
JMS
Hanes

KarenSusan
12-05-2006, 12:41 PM
Newport News, Lerners and La Redoute.

Lisa Marie
12-05-2006, 12:48 PM
I get catalogs in my P.O. Box all year round. My favorites are my Paula Young Wigs and BeautyTrends Catalog which I get about every month also, Bedford Fair, and Victorias Secret.

rachel_in_mi
12-05-2006, 01:26 PM
Definitely Newport News (have an order coming now :D ). I just love their outfits---great price and good quality. I have ordered things from the CD/TG sites and the quality is poor at best and then there are the repeated catalogs in the mail even after I tell them to stop :mad:

Sierra Evon
12-05-2006, 04:26 PM
I like Spiegal........:happy:

petticoatlisa
12-05-2006, 04:34 PM
Newport News. I order quite a bit from them.

ErikaLeigh
12-05-2006, 04:50 PM
Roamans, Lane Bryant, Victorias Secret (and she thinks SHE has a secret :D ), Brylane Catalog Outlet (clearance items from lane bryant, roamans, etc).

Rita Knight
12-05-2006, 05:48 PM
Since I am a woman "of size," Roamans, Silhouettes, Jessica London, Coldwater Creek and lately Lew Magram. For wigs, Beauty Trends and TWC, The Wig Company. However, now is generally not the time to buy for yourself. Lately, I have been browsing online more.

lilfordranger44
12-05-2006, 05:54 PM
my girl an me order matchin holiday mini skirts she gets em from aerpostle i think

Ashley1
12-05-2006, 06:05 PM
Deanna,

Take a look at Chadwick's on line especially the clearance items because the prices can be very reasonable. Also, there is another one National Clothing that has good prices. Both specialize in womens clothing.

MsEva
12-05-2006, 06:37 PM
Newport News

Me too Ms Janessa...love their leather assortment in the past, there doesn't seem to be enough of it in the more recent catalogs. Pity. I also like the lerner catalog, and the chadwicks catalogs. I have my eye on a lamb leather pencil skirt...as soon as it goes on sale..ba da bing!

Tina Dixon
12-05-2006, 06:39 PM
OK I all ways look at the JC Jenny fliers:o

sterling12
12-05-2006, 08:32 PM
I currently am dating a Gal who shops that Newport News Catalogue almost exclusively. She is very girly/girl and most of the dresses in the catalogue seem to really appeal to her.

One Caveat for CD's. My friend is a tiny girl who wears a size four junior. When she showed me the items in the dress part of the catalogue, it didn't look like they would look so great on a size like I wear, a 12/14. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd kind of keep that type of information in mind when shopping.

I get a catalogue from National, they often have some very nice housecoats and practical skirts. Used to have very nice hosiery, but they are discontinueing The 400s and stock is very limited.

Peace and Love, joanie

Kenix
12-05-2006, 08:53 PM
I like Newport News as well although some of their stuff is "too dressy" for me. I am tempted to use their 20% off coupon code. :D

I try to stick with one company to get a feel of their sizing.

All of a sudden I get a catalog from Victoria Secret and I never bought a single thing from them.

Sarah R
12-05-2006, 10:55 PM
I guess that I am not the only one here that likes Newport News.:heehee:

Tiffy
12-05-2006, 11:50 PM
ericka, I agree and I shop and get a flyer from LB. Just amazed they would go there with the name. I think it is great and about time. Awesome:D

Tiffy

Diana West
12-06-2006, 12:54 AM
l don't really like any catalogue.
I'm a die-hard window shopper.

Kenix
12-06-2006, 06:44 AM
I guess that I am not the only one here that likes Newport News.:heehee:

I have to wonder if someone in Newport News' management said something about x% of our sales are to crossdressers...

RNT1955
12-06-2006, 06:54 AM
I'm new to this. I'm a big guy 50 inch waist,with beer belly. Looking for panties, lingerie and Bo-Peep type outfits. Please somebody tell me where to find them to fit me. RNT1955@aol.com

Kimkandy
12-06-2006, 08:41 AM
Newport News looks interesting, but the only deliver in the USA. In the Uk I like Littlewoods http://www.littlewoods-online.com/ and Next http://order.next.co.uk/

Kim

:dom: :2c: :2c: :2c:

PattiL
12-07-2006, 11:36 AM
I like Lands End and JCrew.

Leslie Foxx
12-07-2006, 11:43 AM
Sarah, Newport News is my favorite. I get a LOT of my clothes, shoes and boots there. Joined their "Club", and really appreciate the additional discounts.

MsEva
12-15-2006, 05:30 PM
Sarah, Newport News is my favorite. I get a LOT of my clothes, shoes and boots there. Joined their "Club", and really appreciate the additional discounts.
That is a good idea! Take advantage of all the perks. Now as I get up there in age, I would love to buy the whole catalog of Coldwater Creek! They have the best clothes..better in quality than Talbots. But it is pricey. Went shopping last night..unfortunately not for me...for my lovely wife. Still, I had to notice everything in the store (they have a catalog too). I got her a beautiful white cotton blouse with french cuffs, a purpleish shawl type sweater and a lovely necklace to top it off. They have deal of twenty five dollars off if you spend one hundred. So all in all I am in trouble as I went over our aloted price..but if you knew her you would do it too.

suzy
12-15-2006, 05:40 PM
Newport News is probably my #1, and then, VS, Fredericks, and Venus...have spent a lot of money in those stores and bot do they like to send out catelogs!:hugs:

JoAnnDallas
12-15-2006, 05:47 PM
Victoria Secrets
Chadwicks
newport News
JMS
Hanes

just to name a few.

bigtoe2121
12-15-2006, 06:25 PM
Hey the Victoris Secret mag just got here. :heehee:

Jesse69
12-15-2006, 09:09 PM
I shopped catalogs a little bit in the 90's, but nowaday I buy nothing from catalogs. I prefer seeing the stuff in stores before buying. I was disappointed in the quality of a skirt suit I got from Spiegel. It looked so nice in the catalog but it stank when I got it so I returned it. I was also disaapointed with a Lew Magram suit I got from ebay.

Maybe I should get a VS catalog just to look at the pics of beautiful women in lingerie. But I usually find nothing I like at VS and they are too expensive. Like I don't like paying $48 for a bra unless it's a good looking Wacoal or similar brand bra.

Jerry
12-15-2006, 09:16 PM
Definitely my fav. CC.
Jerry

Andrea Nicole
12-15-2006, 09:50 PM
Hi,
I shop mostly in person, but as far as catalogs go.

VS for lots of things,...
Lew Magrum for dresses, fur coats,...
Newport News....lot of things,...
Fredericks for novely things,...Hanes for stockings and briefers,...
Lerner for some accessory type things,...
Leslie Shoes (Sexy Shoes) for reasonable types and prices,...
Classic Pumps for my good pumps,...
Beauty Trends for wigs,...
Loralie for full length gowns (but gettin' too old for them now)...
Take Care,
Andi

eydie
12-15-2006, 10:12 PM
it's gotta be the biggest one out there...EBAY! You can ask any question about waist, length, or bust measurements, ( I even asked for shoe width in inches) and they always email you back. Plus the great deals too:love:

finacarina
12-15-2006, 11:25 PM
Are you kidding me? Anything over Fredericks cmon get real girls!!!

marie354
12-15-2006, 11:36 PM
VS... VS... Is there anyone that doesn't like Victorias Secret?

BTW, if you really want a video of the latest TV revue... Just give me a holler.
If it's legal.... I'll, if you send me a blank DVD, give you a copy of that show! I'm not to edit the commercials out, 'cause they were good too, got to give them credit, but, if you didn't see it, and want it.... I can't charge you for it... but send me a blank DVD... I'll copy it for you...Shipping??? You pay then blakk to me and I'll pay the way back.... I enjoyed it, and if you missed it, well.............. I don't see that the advertisers would complain if we are not profitising by it??? If anyone objects.... Just delete this. Oh well!

Stephenie S
12-16-2006, 12:25 AM
Coldwater Creek for me. And they have a store here in the mall. Unfortunately the store does not stock all the larger sizes available from the catalog.

Steph

Rebecca Jeanne
01-01-2007, 11:12 AM
I love both Talbots and Coldwater Creek. A bit pricey but sales are on now.

susie evans
01-01-2007, 12:24 PM
i uesd to buy from catalogs but in the last 3 to four months that i have discoveded that you can go shopping in fem a lot easer than drab and luckly
so far allthesales atendents i have encountered have been very helpful and have not had any confirtations just be carfull where you go kohls and nordstrums have been the besta girl can not have to many clothes are shoes
:hugs:

love susie

MsEva
01-01-2007, 04:04 PM
Oh and Metrostyle. They used to be lerner. I have a hundred dollars from Christmas to order!:happy:

beverlyct
01-01-2007, 04:11 PM
I like the JC Penney Catalog. I do alot of online "shopping". Some of my other favs are Spiegles, Victoria's secret, Cold Water Creek . I had a mail box at the UPS store to receive my packages.

tommmey
01-01-2007, 05:02 PM
victoria's secret is my fave:tongueout

Kitty Sue
01-01-2007, 05:13 PM
finacarina I am with you girl. FREDERICKS OF HOLLYWOOD all the way.

TxKimberly
01-01-2007, 06:26 PM
If you've never heard of it, look it up on the web. They have really neat every day, every girl clothes for a reasonable price.

Kim

Susiegirl
01-02-2007, 02:24 PM
Avenue has great shoes up to 13 wide. Go to www.avenue.com and look at their Cloudwalker shoes

GSD
01-02-2007, 02:48 PM
If you go to Roamans.com, Lane Bryant Catalog (soon to be The Woman Within), Chadwicks.com and sign up/register your email address with get shared with several catalogs which all fall under the same umbrella of stores and they will all email you with specials regularly. If you order something then you will get all their catalogs sent to you snail mail also. Lane Bryant Catalog (not to be confused with Lane Bryant which has their own site) also has shoes up to size 13. Shoemall.com and Shoetrader.com also have womens shoes up to size 13.

Stephanie H
01-02-2007, 05:50 PM
This is a wonderful time of year to fantasize because of all the catalogs arriving in the mail. My favorite is Newport News because of the slinky model poses in the tall sizes. I practice standing and sitting just like them.

What's your favorite catalog?

I love Newport News and always shop there!!!

Talking about catalogs I just got a ice pair of boots today from Zappos delivered just a half hour ago from FedEx.

Direct link to picture of the boots http://www.zappos.com/n/multi_view.cgi?product_id=7283340&color_id=81685&view=multi

You know I am wearing them right now and they are the best fit I have ever had in any shoe ever! I am sooo happy! :Party2:

Sporco
01-03-2007, 08:11 PM
My favorite place to shop is an on-line sock fetish retailer at www.sock-dreams.com .

MarieTS
01-03-2007, 08:29 PM
I agree with Kristen Marie-- The Newport News catalog is the best. Us Marie's have to stick together :hugs:
Spiegel's is a close second

trannie T
01-03-2007, 08:48 PM
Lane Bryant, Roaman's and JC Whitney.

Margie
01-03-2007, 08:57 PM
Mine is JC Pennys, Woman Within, Roamans, OneHanesPlace and Blair in that order. Pennys is where my wife and I go there shopping mostly. It's so awesome to share thoughts on what looks good!

Margie
01-03-2007, 08:59 PM
I just received a Chadwicks catalogue today and it sure looks nice. I need to go through it slower next time.