PDA

View Full Version : Not Just Me

Sophia Rearen
12-05-2006, 10:11 AM
I'm so glad it's not just me! Last night, at home, I was helping my wife select a black dress for a christmas party. I know, it's so not fair that it's not for me to wear, and I told her so. You see, she doesn't like dresses and I love them! Anyway, she was having trouble getting into them. Getting all tangled up in the layers of dress and built in slip. At one point, she wasn't even sure if she had it on backward, or not? Somehow, the label on the slip spun around toward the front. After trying to figure out what holes to put her arms through, the label in the front left her exasperated!
We, or should I say I, had a good time selecting the dress. It's funny how I would tell her my opinion and then she would say "but?". "But, but what? What the heck was she wanting me to say. I'm not that stupid! I helped her select the best dress, no buts!
Anyone else feel the same as I, when trying to get into a dress? I told my gm friend about my struggles. His reply, "I've always had a hard time getting girls out of their dresses".

StacyCD
12-05-2006, 01:09 PM
In the it could have been bad vein. I was trying on a 'little black dress' in the dressing room at Penneys and had a bit of difficulty getting the dress on because of the zipper in back. Somehow, I managed to get the zipper up and slither into the dress. Unfortunately, I'm not the double-jointed model and once on I was sure that I wasn't going to be able to get the dress off without assistance or ripping the dress. Of course I was wearing stockings, garter belt, panties, bra, and a chemise so getting help would have been embarassing. My only other option would have been to shoplift the dress and the risk of getting caught would have made that a very bad idea. Eventually, I managed to get the dress off--without damage to the dress.

Lesson learned. Don't try on dresses with zippers unless you have a dresser!