PDA

View Full Version : My little adventure

moniquemn
12-05-2006, 01:25 PM
Well I had to up to grand forks yesterday to my daughter move to a sorority. So being it was overnight, I bought my girl clothes with too! Even went shopping at Kohls and bought a pair of gloria vanderbilt jeans and went to target and bought some makeup. Did all this waiting for her to get out of class. Anyway this morning I got my girly clothes out and dressed for the drive home to the twin cities. Put on my makeup,bra,panties and new jeans and animal print top and off I went. Had to stop twice for gas and some food, no problems anywhere.Just got home still enfemme , what a day

Di
12-05-2006, 01:27 PM
Glad you enjoyed yourself...and gloria vanderbilt jeans !!!!!! my fav kind:D

JoAnnDallas
12-05-2006, 01:45 PM
Last year after I started going out in the daylight, I had to make a road trip to Tulsa, OK and another Sheaport, LA for job interviews. I drove enfem both times. Great feeling.... It is a great feeling looking down and seeing my stocking legs, the helm of my skirt, and my bra showing thru my blouse because of the seat belt running across my chest. Occasionly looking in the mirror and seeing my makeup, jewlry, and wig. The only thing I didn't do was paint my nails. Did not have to stop for gas or food.

Diana West
12-05-2006, 02:09 PM
That's something I aspire to.