PDA

View Full Version : Car accidents?

Since12
01-15-2005, 04:46 AM
Have any of you ever been in a Car accident while CDing? What was it like for you?

I was once but I was only CDing underneath my man clothes, but all I could think is "Thank God an Ambulence wasn't needed for me!" this is my biggest fear out of anything to have happen, either be dressed up and hit another car or get hit by another car and have some nutcase yelling at me.

So I am curious if anyone else had that happen to them?

Cami
01-15-2005, 04:53 AM
I know a paramedic that has told me some good ones. He doesnt know I am a CD but tells me he see's the occasional accident victim wearing the wrong clothes. Mostly they are guys wearing panties and a bra under there male clothes.

Since12
01-15-2005, 04:59 AM
I know a lady cop who also has told me some stories about guys she has arrested wearing the wrong clothes. She just referred to them as F**s and left it at that, I sort of took offense to that since not all of us are that but did not get into it as I don't really want to get outted because I am in the public eye a bit.

miss_x_elvira
01-15-2005, 05:28 AM
i constently fear it so thats why these days i don't get too girlly while driving

Wendy me
01-15-2005, 06:37 AM
as a vonteer fireman i can tell you that at a accident the firenen and ems are there to helpe and are pros doing the job with just one goal to helpe who ever needs it at the
accident no snickers or any thing just doing the job ..............back at the station
thay just might get a chuckle..............

AnnaMaria
01-15-2005, 08:43 AM
I havn't had to worry about that so far. Though I did have to have surgery not long after I started to wear panties all the time and just wore what I wear every other day without a second thought. I have also had to go to the er as a result of an accident at work and was wearing a black light tummy control panty and nothing was said. I am sure that the nurse saw them at the very least and she never said a word nor did she give any indication that she knew.

huggs
anna

Since12
01-15-2005, 08:33 PM
AnnaMarie

I know what you are talking about. When I go the doctor I usually crossdress into my guy undies just to make things less complicated and less stressful for me. Once I went to the doctors and forgot, I had to get an X-Ray of my lower back and had to pull my pants down a bit. I completely forgot that I was wearing some cotton pink panties and didn't realize until after. The X-Ray guy never said anything. Although for me it helps being 6'4" and built like the Governator of CA, but was I red after that X-Ray.

Not really ashamed but well you know. Sort of blah.

crispy
01-15-2005, 11:42 PM
put my back out once and went to the chiropractor's as an emergency. I couldn't have changed, I was too stiff (my back - silly :p ) and in too much pain.

first thing - strip down to your underpants. (pink lycra stretch panties, obviously freshly shaved chest). I did notice he gave me a double take.

he had to get me in a bear hug and it felt really weird. A very big man holding me firmly from the back, me nearly naked in my panties, and he's manipulating my entire torso using just sheer brute strength.

then I had to lie immobile on a stretching machine for 20 minutes.

nothing was said. :o

Since12
01-15-2005, 11:45 PM
put my back out once and went to the chiropractor's as an emergency. I couldn't have changed, I was too stiff (my back - silly :p ) and in too much pain.

first thing - strip down to your underpants. (pink lycra stretch panties, obviously freshly shaved chest). I did notice he gave me a double take.

he had to get me in a bear hug and it felt really weird. A very big man holding me firmly from the back, me nearly naked in my panties, and he's manipulating my entire torso using just sheer brute strength.

then I had to lie immobile on a stretching machine for 20 minutes.

nothing was said. :o

LOL that was much worse then any of the stories told so far. X-Ray? Pfft. Black panties? Nah. I think you win.

Mikey
02-09-2005, 08:20 AM
I was in a car accident while wearing a Black Womens speedo bathing suit, Chic Jeans and a black womens polo shirt. I felt fine but I was hit in the head by an object that was in the back of my car and it left a nasty bump on my head. The EMT's decided that I needed to go get checked out even though I thought that I was fine. So they strapped me to a back board and neck brace. They decided that they would have to cut my shirt off before putting the neck brace on. Well off went the shirt and I am laying on the ground with only my speedo and jeans on. They then cut the front of my speedo open and put on the EKG electrodes. :mad: (all of this while I am laying on the ground in public) they then put me on the gurney and put me in the ambulance. By now I am P***ed off :mad: . well to top it off on the way to the hospital they cut my jeans and the rest of my speedo off :mad: . Not much you can do when you are strapped down to the back board. At the emergency room after I have been checked over and released a nurse handed me a bag with the remains of my clothes in. My friends that picked me up at the hospital did not know that I crossdressed :o . The nurse understood my dilema and threw the bathing suit away instead of putting it in the bag with the rest of my clothes (rags).

Melissa A.
02-09-2005, 08:49 AM
Yes. I went for a drive fully dressed one afternoon in Sept. 2001, and on the way back home, took a Y to the left too wide and hit a woman in her car. After I backed up alongside them, the woman shouted, "whats wrong with you?" At this point I think she thought I was a woman, and boy, was she pissed! I pulled over, and sat there for a minute or two. "What the hell do I do now? This is a nightmare!"

I had to go talk to her, so I walked over and said "Look, I'm very sorry, I just took the turn to wide. I'm sorry".
And she said, "Well, we need to call the police and report this." I still dont think she realized I was a cd!
This was a situation I definitley did not need. However, my car was pretty crunched in the front, and if I was going to get this paid for through insurance, I needed the cops to come, too.

So I said, "Look, ma'am. I have me a situation here on top of this accident. I live less than a quarter mile away. If you would PLEASE wait till I drive home and come back real quick before you call the cops, I would really, really appreciate it. I'll be five minutes. Please."

She looked me up and down, and I believe that is when the light bulb finally went on in her head. She looked at me for a few seconds, and finally said, "Ok. but hurry. 5 minutes and I'm calling."
"Thank you."

I ran over, hopped in my car, and flew my damaged vehicle home in record time. No kids or neighbors outside, thankfully. Ran inside, tore off my dress, shoes, wig and underthings, and threw on jeans, tshirt, and sneakers. Turned on bathroom water and scrubbed my face and eyes as fast as I could. Looked at my face. Ok, that'll do.

I got back maybe 30 seconds before sherriff arrived. That b**ch! But I was in no position to argue. We exchanged insurance info. Thats when the sherriff said, "You seem out of breath, and your eyes are red. Have you been drinking, sir?"
Well I hadn't, but was so dishevelled from everything, he didnt believe me, and made me go through a roadside sobriety test, then sent me on my way.

Thankfully, this all happened in a very rural area on a sparsely populated road, and real close to home. Incredibly close call. I didnt drive while dressed for a long time after. Now when I do, I am sooo careful!

My insurance company paid for the damage to my car, about $4,000.

Be careful out there, everyone.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Priscilla1018
02-09-2005, 03:38 PM
I once had my back go out at work and had to go to the hospital to get it checked out. Once there they had me strip down to my underwear, the nurse immediately left and came back with another nuse for a laugh. It was only then that I realized that I was wearing nylon mens underwear(it had a fly in front and everything) but had been washed with something red and they were now pink. :o I was embarrassed, but what the heck I was at least given some good drugs for pain.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Ashleigh
02-09-2005, 04:03 PM
Yes. I went for a drive fully dressed one afternoon in Sept. 2001, and on the way back home, took a Y to the left too wide and hit a woman in her car. After I backed up alongside them, the woman shouted, "whats wrong with you?" At this point I think she thought I was a woman, and boy, was she pissed! I pulled over, and sat there for a minute or two. "What the hell do I do now? This is a nightmare!"

I had to go talk to her, so I walked over and said "Look, I'm very sorry, I just took the turn to wide. I'm sorry".
And she said, "Well, we need to call the police and report this." I still dont think she realized I was a cd!
This was a situation I definitley did not need. However, my car was pretty crunched in the front, and if I was going to get this paid for through insurance, I needed the cops to come, too.

So I said, "Look, ma'am. I have me a situation here on top of this accident. I live less than a quarter mile away. If you would PLEASE wait till I drive home and come back real quick before you call the cops, I would really, really appreciate it. I'll be five minutes. Please."

She looked me up and down, and I believe that is when the light bulb finally went on in her head. She looked at me for a few seconds, and finally said, "Ok. but hurry. 5 minutes and I'm calling."
"Thank you."

I ran over, hopped in my car, and flew my damaged vehicle home in record time. No kids or neighbors outside, thankfully. Ran inside, tore off my dress, shoes, wig and underthings, and threw on jeans, tshirt, and sneakers. Turned on bathroom water and scrubbed my face and eyes as fast as I could. Looked at my face. Ok, that'll do.

I got back maybe 30 seconds before sherriff arrived. That b**ch! But I was in no position to argue. We exchanged insurance info. Thats when the sherriff said, "You seem out of breath, and your eyes are red. Have you been drinking, sir?"
Well I hadn't, but was so dishevelled from everything, he didnt believe me, and made me go through a roadside sobriety test, then sent me on my way.

Thankfully, this all happened in a very rural area on a sparsely populated road, and real close to home. Incredibly close call. I didnt drive while dressed for a long time after. Now when I do, I am sooo careful!

My insurance company paid for the damage to my car, about $4,000.

Be careful out there, everyone.

Hugs,

Man, oh man! You are very fortunate you weren't cited for leaving the scene of a collision. There would have been an investigation as to why you left, etc. It indicates (accurately I might add) that one who leaves the scene has something to hide. An investigating officer worth his salt would have dug for information.

I'm glad things turned out okay for you considering. It could have been much worse in more ways than one.

Melissa A.
02-09-2005, 05:03 PM
I know, Ashliegh, you are right. I know now that if you are pulled over while dressed, the most you will suffer is embarrassment. Today, I would just deal with it, since I am ina different place regarding dressing. But at that moment, all I could think of was getting out of those clothes! Close, lucky call.

In fact, today, I might even enjoy seeing the officer's reaction!

Hugs,

Sandra H
02-09-2005, 06:07 PM
I was involved in a car accident in early December last year. I was in DRAB, but as usual I was wearing both panties and tights. Thankfully I was only “walking wounded” and so did not need to go to hospital. I knew that I had damaged my legs, but could not look at them until I arrived home about two hours after the accident. I had bruising on my left knee, which swelled up, as it is a weak spot after breaking my kneecap in the early 90’s. My right shin was grazed (just below my skirt length) even now it still has a scar but is fading so I should be able to wear a skirt out again without it showing too much.

It brings it home though that we live in danger every time we go out dressed even if it is in DRAB if like me you wear panties and tights everyday.