PDA

View Full Version : Victoria Secret Fashon Show

Karren H
12-05-2006, 09:00 PM
Friendly reminder for all you lingerie lovers, and you know who you are so I don't have to mention your names!!

The VS Fashion Show starts in an hour, on CBS at 10pm eastern time!! I've got my dvd recorder set, do you?

I'm still waiting for a reply from VS on the TG spokes model job I applied for!! I would look soo good in wings!!

Karren

Mods - feel free to delete this after 10pm eastern time...

MJ
12-05-2006, 09:02 PM
karren you look sooo good in anything lol :love:

Michelle2008
12-05-2006, 09:03 PM
Cool! Thanks! I am ready now...its so fun to dream.

Michelle

marie354
12-05-2006, 09:12 PM
Wow! I've got Comcast with DVR! It's already set. I love it! I can watch what I want, when I want. Have you seen all the channels on Comcast digital? Some really good commercial-free that are totally FREE! My personal DVD collection is growing. Don't ask... I don't sell them or give them away! If you would like to visit and watch and eat lots of popcorn... OK!

marie354
12-05-2006, 09:15 PM
Cool! Thanks! I am ready now...its so fun to dream.

Michelle

I wish I had a dress like that! (That fit right.)

Michelle2008
12-05-2006, 09:33 PM
I wish I had a dress like that! (That fit right.)

Are you talking about the bridal gown I am wearing in my avatar pic? If so...go to Davids Bridal for a bridal gown fitting. You'll have a great time! I did.....

Michelle

Tina Dixon
12-05-2006, 11:08 PM
Arrrrrrggggg, missed it, had to watch Boston Legal.

bianncats
12-05-2006, 11:11 PM
girls, i wish i could walk like that...that swing...wow

crusadergirl
12-06-2006, 03:24 AM
I watched it last year but i missed it this year. I really enjoy watching it.
But i was so busy today.

Cyndie
12-06-2006, 08:53 AM
I watched the show last night and was disappointed. It has become a high priced model costume show, not a lingerie fashion show. I think the VS commercials during the show were more interesting. They showed feminine, sexy lingerie that a GG may actually wear, and would look fantastic in.

TTFN
Cyndie:hugs:

Karren H
12-06-2006, 09:14 AM
Well I'm watching my dvd of it right now and its ok! Love to have a body like that!! Guess I need to skate harder next game!! Hehehe. Got to work on that runway model walk!! Though might make you stand out more at the mall....strutting your stuff!! Lol

Love Karren

marie354
12-06-2006, 09:22 AM
Are you talking about the bridal gown I am wearing in my avatar pic? If so...go to Davids Bridal for a bridal gown fitting. You'll have a great time! I did.....

Michelle

That's such a beautiful gown! I'll check it out if I get brave enough!?!?

JoAnnDallas
12-06-2006, 10:26 AM
WOOOO HOOOO.......great show. Love some of the shots of the crowd. One shot of this guy with a glassy eye look on his face.....priceless.....Did anyone notice at the beginning the warddrove malfunction........One Angel's heel strap came loose and started flapping as she walked.....then the heel came off and she did not even miss a step....she kept on walking on her toes.....bet someone got a great sovenier....LOL.......Love the Angel Cam......interesting shots.......there was one shot where an Angel backstage was topless and they stopped them from filming......I have on DVR, so I can play back that part frame by frame and see if they accidently showed any skin even for a split second LOL.....really love the fast foward action at the end of the show, showing them breaking down the set and turning it back into a stage......gota make a DVD of it, then edit out the commericals...