PDA

View Full Version : Bringing in the mail...female

Lauren Richards
12-05-2006, 11:03 PM
Over the last several months I have gotten in the habit of coming home and spending 20 minutes getting ready to bring in the mail from the curbside mailbox. My street is not very busy, yet several times a car has driven by while I have been out front. I just act natural, and look at the mail.

Tonight I decided to go for a walk around the block after getting the mail, and ended up walking around a few blocks. It is dark, so being seen is not too serious. I know I was seen quite a bit as I went a little further than originally planned, and walked back along a busy street, the mail in my hand my only prop. Even stopped at one set of mailboxes and pretended to look at mail for about five minutes as many cars drove by. What a thrill!

Just a girl getting the mail after work. Cool night, but not like the snow storm of last week at this time. Photo of what I am ( I am not wanting to take it off!) wearing.

Lauren

bianncats
12-05-2006, 11:05 PM
very cute outfit. It would be fun to walk around the neighborhood wearing that.

krisinpink
12-05-2006, 11:08 PM
Sweet outfit darling!

I wouldn't want to take it off either!

I've trotted out to the mail box in full dress, and in partial..its always a rush! More power to you!

Years ago, I donned a simple prarie skirt and blouse/sweater outfit with some comformtable shoes and took a nice long evening walk. I got brave while walking and took a path along a busy street. I enjoyed the whole trip, and didn't mind the passing cars. I was passed by a couple walking the other way about four blocks from my house, and was pretty sure I was read, but what could I do? No problems came of it, and I was very glad to have taken the walk.

Isn't this life fun? (its better in dresses/skirts/blouses and heels!!!)

love, Jacqui

Kristen Marie
12-05-2006, 11:15 PM
Lauren, you look great. I bet with a smile and a nice little swing to your walk, you'll get a few toots of the horn as cars go by!

Lauren Richards
12-05-2006, 11:28 PM
Thanks, girls! It is great to occasionally just go for a walk. Jacqui, thanks for sharing your story. Gave me a smile.

Simple outfit, really. Knit skirt and blouse, coat, business attire jewlery, and heels. Oh, yes, all the pads, cinchers, nylons (sometimes tights), light makeup. Lipstick. Always lipstick. Out the door in 20 minutes.

I wasn't smiling in the photo because I knew I would soon have to take off the outfit and put on my guy stuff. I was planning on hanging sheetrock tonight instead of taking a long walk, so I must get changed, literally.

I may have turned some heads, but they all kept going. Thank goodness! Last time someone stopped it was a neighbor offering me a ride. No honks tonight. Good thing, I may have turned an ankle in surprise!

Lauren

Diana West
12-06-2006, 12:29 AM
Walking around the neighborhood in daylight. Magnificent!
You really must have a ton of confidence for that. Bravo!

Lauren Richards
12-06-2006, 01:56 AM
I'm not really that brave. I usually wait until after dark for my neighborhood walks. Perks the immagination, though!

Another thing walking en femme around the neighborhood perks is my senses. Has anyone else noticed that your hearing is better when out en femme? I think it may be that sense of danger which heightens the senses, but I have noticed it happens to me all the time when I am out as Lauren.

Lauren

JoAnnDallas
12-06-2006, 10:07 AM
Congrads.....I bet you had a great time and walk...I live on a corner lot. Three days a week, my wife leaves early for water arobics. I have enough time to change to JoAnn, take out the trash, walk around the house to the mailbox, put the mail in it, and then walk back around the house to the back. I have cars passing by me many times, since the ally entrance is right next to our house, I even had cars come down it and pass me with in a few feet. A few times I even will see a neighbor down the street putting her mail out and we will wave at each other.

I have the best times on these mornings. I am dress casual, T-shirt, capries, slides, wig, a little makeup and lipstick.

Diana West
12-06-2006, 11:39 AM
I'm not really that brave. I usually wait until after dark for my neighborhood walks. Perks the immagination, though!

Another thing walking en femme around the neighborhood perks is my senses. Has anyone else noticed that your hearing is better when out en femme? I think it may be that sense of danger which heightens the senses, but I have noticed it happens to me all the time when I am out as Lauren.

Lauren

Yes!!!!!!!

sara_also
12-06-2006, 11:40 AM
Good for you Lauren. You look every bit a female out getting the mail after work. I am sure most people just saw a well dressed lady.
Hugs....
Sara

Marcie Sexton
12-06-2006, 11:55 AM
This morning my wife ask me to go get them mail, but waited until I ws fully made up...I think she was betting I wouldn't...so I just walked out and picked it up...was thrilling too...

Janailene
12-06-2006, 12:14 PM
Is it not a thrill! As a teen I use to take our dog for its evening walk as Janice, and eventually started out in the day. Of course I was only about 135pounds. I was basically a latch key kid so I dressed almost every day. Walking around town was always a thrill. Was a "outed" maybe. Mom asked if I had had a girl friend over more than once. I told the truth - no. Obviously some one had made a comment.

Now I do not often get to fully become Janice, but my dayly clothes are basic womans clothing.

Karren H
12-06-2006, 01:52 PM
This morning my wife ask me to go get them mail, but waited until I ws fully made up...I think she was betting I wouldn't...so I just walked out and picked it up...was thrilling too...

Thrilling and brave!! Be careful........after all it is hunting season down there!! Lol.

"Hey Bubba, looked what I baged!". :D

Love Karren

Lauren Richards
12-07-2006, 05:56 AM
It's getting to be a habit. Today with the same skirt but with just a sweatshirt. No wig, no makeup, in flats. No walk around the block, but what I like to think of as "open book" (easily read) crossdressing. Followed that by slipping out of bed for a 1:30AM trip to the local 24hr market. I went in similar mode, but with a nicer shirt (not blouse) and leather jacket. Of course, nylons and flats. It took me about 20 minutes to pick out flowers, a vase, some gift wrap, and tape. I pretty much ignored most of the other customers except for the occasional head bob acknowledgement as you pass, just like most folks do normally.

When I went to pay, the clerk acted like I was a regular customer, and the guy behind me said in a friendly voice "Someone has either been really bad or is being really good." Just your typical checkout line banter when a guy is buying flowers. He went on to comment that the only time he buys flowers is when he has been bad. Out in the parking as I was pulling out, he gave me a friendly wave as he walked to his truck.

I am sure many at the market noticed my attire, and probably will be talking about it with friends tomorrow, but while there, it was a prefectly normal evening at the market. Pretty uneventful, really.

Bye the way..the flowers are for my S.O. She is wonderful, and today is her birthday. I think she will be surprised in the morning.

Lauren

Lauren Richards
12-08-2006, 12:00 AM
She loved the flowers this morning!

This evening I wore a beige casual skort and sweatshirt to get the mail and put out the garbage and recycle barrels. Who should come out of their garage but the two guys who moved in across the street a couple of months ago. They purposfully walked across the street to talk with me, and there was nothing I could do but act like wearing a skort was the most natural thing in the world for me. No acting involved, because it is the most natural thing for me to be wearing (other than a skirt).

They wanted to know if I was interested in a secure community mailbox. Just a couple of neighbors chatting about neighbor stuff. Yep, they know their neighbor likes to wear skirts. I have a feeling it is no big deal for them.

Lauren

ArleneRaquel
12-08-2006, 12:07 AM
Your two male neighbors were envious. I feel that alot of males wish to dress female, but just don't have the nerve to do it. Not that it is ever easy no matter how many times that you have done it. You never know who or what that you may run into.:love: Maureen

Lauren Richards
12-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Home Depot in a skirt tonight. The casual beige skirt with very casual guy hooded jacket, weekend stubble, shopping for paving blocks. Decided to pour my own. Bought some lightbulbs, and went thur the regular checkstand.

It was just like any other trip to the Depot for me, except for the fact my wallet was in the front pocket of my skirt instead of the hip pocket of my jeans. Didn't hear anything out of the ordinary, but I think some folks there may have had a new experience. Hope it was a good one..

Lauren

Amy Hepker
12-10-2006, 10:30 PM
Walking around at night is a little risky, but other than that it sounds like fun. I used to take walks at night years ago and it does feel good. I too started out just a short way and then the next thing I knew I was walking many blocks away. I did have a car load of guys drive by one time really slow and I was a little worried, but they just kept going. I was really surprised that there were no snide remarks or wolf whistles. I would rather have gone out in the daytime, but was afraid someone would reconize me as we lived in a large nighborhood.

Glenda58
12-10-2006, 10:51 PM
Been going to get the mail, newspaper what ever dress for months now. Even stop the post woman for a package that she was bring in front of the house. The more you do the easier it gets. Keep it up.