PDA

View Full Version : embarrassing moments

viky carr
12-06-2006, 12:48 AM
Has any of you had an embarrassing situation, like been caught wearing female clothes or wearing pantyhose or panties under your male clothes?:o

Terri Ryan
12-06-2006, 05:32 AM
had to have a hernia operation a few months ago & it involved a pre op anaesthetic clinic. didn't realise this involved an ecg test & because it was fairly cold & i was riding motorbike i had white stockings with suspenders under my jeans. nurse looked very surprised when she pushed my pants legs up to attach electrodes, i mumbled something about keeping knees warm while riding, but i don't think she bought it, however she didn't make an issue of it, but when i went in for operation same nurse took great delight in fitting tight stockings to prevent deep vein thrombosis or so she said

Kate Simmons
12-06-2006, 06:40 AM
Nah, I'm way past that. Can't be shamed or embarrassed in the least. The "acid test" came last year when I passed out at the club (had a virus). They took off my wig and pantyhose before the ambulance came to take me to the ER. So, I was half in femme and half out. When I got to the ER, they did the standard testing. Nobody batted as much as an eyelash plus they helped me to clean off my nail polish and makeup before my wife came to take me home. They've seen it all, I guess. I wasn't nervous anyway, just pissed at myself that I didn't stay home to begin with. The family is more worried about "exposure" than I am. I don't give a hoot, really, one way or the other. This is who I am and I'm stickin" to it.:happy: Ericka Kay

Erica Lauren James
12-06-2006, 07:32 AM
Embarrassed No way!

Had a simular experience as Terri. I was having a problem with my right arm. Two fingers and a thumb were num and I had this pierceing pain from my neck to elbow. So I finally went to the hospital. Took my bra off as I thought maybe they'd ask me to remove my shirt but instead they laid me down on a table for a ecg test. I had two care givers, one male and one female. When he rasised my pants he asked if they (My nylons) went all the way to the top. I said yes, then he sent my off to remove them. Ok maybe with the guy I was a tiny bit embarrassed.

Kiera

gerdaberlin
12-06-2006, 07:40 AM
when one is so complled to dress oh so ever lightly, once or twice especially girls around 20 didnt buy it, and checked my legs, and again, and again..

I#m still nto around to shaving, is it worth the effort as a simple CD?

Cyndie
12-06-2006, 08:11 AM
I went to the Dr because I had pain in my shoulder. I ddn't wear a bra that day because I new he would ask me to remove my shirt. Well he thought that the problem may be caused my miss-alinement in the over all body, so he told me to strip to my underware so he could check. So, took off my slack and there they were, gold lace tanga panties. :o He didn't bat an eye, just went on witht the exam. LOL, now.

TTFN
Cyndie

Karren H
12-06-2006, 09:31 AM
Never been caught enfemme and would not be embarased about it anyway!! But all my embarasing moments are while in drab, trying to pass as a male!! Lol.

Like this morning.....the boss came in a asked to borrow my USB floppy drive... "Sure I said" and I reached into my cradenze drawer to pull it out. Well what a surprise when I held up the drive and my pretty red necklace was hanging, tangled up in the cord! I just untangled the necklace and sliped it back into the drawer, then handed him the drive!! Don't know what he thought....but then again don't really care!! Hehe

Love Karren

Emily Ann Brown
12-06-2006, 09:50 AM
It's an old story that's been told before, but I used to wear heels to drive in since I didn't get much dressup time. Let the dog out before going to work early one morning. He was taking too long so I decided to sit down on the rear bumper of the SUV and remove my socks and shoes and put the heels on while I waited. Dog comes back finally so I quietly go up the porch steps and let him back in the house (wife is asleep) and get in my vehicle. Start my drive to work.

10 miles later at a stoplight the vehicle beside me hits his horn and drops his window. I figure he needs directions or something.

"You know there are shoes sitting on your back bumper?"

Before I can decide how to get out in hose and heels and retrieve them there is a knocking on my passenger window. A dear young man is there holding up my shoes....I roll down the window thankful that my dilema is solved.

"You might need these sweetie!" And he drops them through the now open window.......I guess he saw the heels I had on.

Emily Ann

Annaliese
12-06-2006, 10:13 AM
I went to the doctor last week and he had me disrobe, so there I was standing in front of him in my thong panties and red toe nails. He ask if I was a transvestite and if I had mentel problems I said no I was a crossdresser.

It was IME for a worker comp claim and the report will go to my work.

I will have to see if I am embarrass if he put anything in his report about my being a crossdresser.

Anna

Diana West
12-06-2006, 01:30 PM
I was wearing my bra while working and a button fell off my shirt.
Fortunately I was at a site where nobody knew me. I acted like nothing was wrong and kept on working. I did notice a couple of people pausng to take a closer look.
Still, I left as soon as I could.

loki_uk
12-06-2006, 03:11 PM
On my first day at work I didn't get the hang of the loo door locks properly and some women walked in on me, luckily we were both so embarrassed I don't think she saw my panties round my angles (Good thing they were plain black ones...I think I got away with it)

Emily Ann Brown
12-06-2006, 04:40 PM
Loki.....

THAT WAS YOU ?????

Emily Ann

JoAnnDallas
12-06-2006, 05:08 PM
When I had my laser eye surgery a few months ago, I layed down on the table and this nurse leaned over and quitely told me that I should pull my jeans up since my purple lace panties were showing. I looked down then up to her and thanked her. I pulled my jeans up and that was that. No more comments or remarks. LOL

suzi_cd
12-06-2006, 05:14 PM
I turned up at someone's house dressed in a rather skimpy outfit (for reasons which I will not go into here). I turned up early because I'd offered to help them with somethings and their parents were there. :eek: :eek:

I left and haven't been back

suzi

xx

Phyliss
12-06-2006, 05:37 PM
I wouldn't say this was my MOST embarrassing moment, (I'm too embarrassed to talk about that) but I had my body wax appointment today at 2 P.M. so I stopped at a local "burger joint" and picked up some chicken nuggets and a milk shake, (healthy food) finished them before my appt time.
So I'm laying on the table while getting waxed and my stomach begings to growl. Sounded like an old bear snoring. Here she is trying to wax my chest and my stomach is making noises that would wake the dead.
Talk about being embarrassed. Laying on my back with no place to hide wearing nothing more that a simple sheet for a cover and I'm making noises like some caveman.
I'm just thankful that I've been going to see her for awhile. If this had been my first time it would have most likely been my last time.

vbcdgrl
12-06-2006, 05:57 PM
Haven't been caught but came VERY close once. That's why I gave up "underdressing". It's much more stressful for me than full dressing.

Vikki

Joy Carter
12-06-2006, 06:10 PM
Never caught but now I don't care if I do.:raisedeyebrow: I mean what are they gonna do +? Put me in hand cuffs and strap me down to a table and drip hot candle wax on my chest. :devil: Whoops too much information.:redface:

Keely
12-06-2006, 06:18 PM
Never caught but now I don't care if I do.:raisedeyebrow: I mean what are they gonna do +? Put me in hand cuffs and strap me down to a table and drip hot candle wax on my chest. :devil: Whoops too much information.:redface:

Now for some that might be torture but for us it's just another thang we do! :tongueout

kaitlin
12-06-2006, 08:49 PM
Hey Girls, So far the most embarrassing time was when my GF's sister was down for dinner. The socks I was wearing wern't very thick, no shoes on, she dropped her napkin and bent down to pick it up, sat up and looked right into my eyes..."Are your toenails painted?" What could I say they were!!!! Kaitlin

BobbieCD1944
12-06-2006, 08:54 PM
Now for some that might be torture but for us it's just another thang we do! :tongueout

:yt: what she said :)

DeeInGeorgia
12-06-2006, 09:40 PM
Just the other day, I had bought a new pair of red 3 inch high heels. It was the next day and it was raining. My youngest son had left the house to walk to the school bus stop. I went out to the car, changed into the heels to drive in to try to break them in before the party the next week. I leave the house in the car and as I drive up the street, I see my son sitting at the bus stop wearing a jacket without a hood or an umbrella getting rained on. So I stop and grap an umbrella out of the car and get out of the car and walk over to my son and give him the umbrella, wearing the high heels. It was only after I got back into the car I remembered I was wearing the high heels. The neighbor boy was also at the bus stop. I do not know if they noticed as it was somewhat dark and very rainy, but I sure felt embarassed as I drove off.

Dee

trannie T
12-07-2006, 01:10 AM
I'm still not out but I'm not ashamed to be a crossdresser. If I get 'caught' wearing ladie's clothing I'll probably survive. I'm a lot more scared of the Fashion Police.

longlegvic
12-07-2006, 01:32 AM
I was working away from home and had an apartment about three miles from work. I was home at my apartment dressed and fixing dinner when my cell rang. It was my boss, she forgot to set the alarm at work and knew I was close. She asked me to set it and I told her I would after I ate dinner. I decided since it was dark out and no one would be at the office I could go dressed. Well, long story short, I went over to my desk to do a few things and while I was sitting there I heard my boss say, "Hey lady what are you doing in here". I turned red faced and said hello. Good thing she was an open to new things boss. But i was still embarrassed.

GraceUSA
12-07-2006, 02:29 AM
It was just a tad bit embarrassing when my neighbor unloaded my laundry for me. I'm sure she picked up on the fact I had plenty of nickers in the pile but no boxers.

noname
12-07-2006, 02:30 AM
Not exactly embarrasing, but I had to see the doctor for a foot injury. I wear toenail polish all the time. I went to the doc not thinking a thing of it. I saw a mild look of surprise when she saw my neon green ( half worn off ) toenails. But she said nothing and acted normal after the initial sight. Guess I'm not easily embarassed. Yeah my toes are painted, I like the color and I'm eccentric, wanna make something of it? IMO making an issue of that with me, is no different than making an issue of it with a GG.

LindaTS
12-07-2006, 09:33 AM
I've told this story here once before but maybe I can do a repeat. I had a doctor's appointment a few months ago and had seen other doctors for the same thing so I was comfortable wearing panties and bra under my male clothes. Guess what? He said to strip so I did. There I stood in all my fem glory in panties and bra. My only thought was Thank God I had a nice pink color on my toenails and didn't look too ****ty. He never batted an eye or said anything. Not one word!!!!!! It did shake me up a little.

Janailene
12-07-2006, 09:49 AM
One time when I was at the laundermat (years ago) I was folding my clothes. A woman who had sat next to me asked if it was all mine were mine. I turned beet red. She said guess they are. She then said " Never saw a transvestite before". I was silent and continued to fold my clothes. She followed up with " Did not mean to embarrass you. You have good taste." WOW

Since then there has not been anything that I could not just accept.

Regina
12-07-2006, 10:05 AM
Hi,

I'll save you the long story, it's in one of my other post's, but the last time i was out i drove into a DUI (sobriety checkpoint) Purely by accident, i spoke to an officer at each checkpoint (four total) i made it through without any problems, if i can handle that i think i can handle about anything. I haven't been out since (no time) however,....this Saturday night looks promising!

Regina

crossing-the-rain
12-07-2006, 10:35 AM
Too embarrass to tell how huge my embarrassment which embarrassing my kids.

Rain.

Beckii_aCDInOz
12-07-2006, 10:48 AM
I#m still nto around to shaving, is it worth the effort as a simple CD?

I think so I simple can't bare the thought of hairy legs, sorry.

Though, I'm not a hairy guy to start with. I shave maybe once every 3 days and even then it only grows on my chin and top lip.

My legs are patchy so I just use clippers and get rid of it. (I don't shave my legs totally as I'm prone to ingrown hairs) I think these days people are lot more accepting of guys who wax, shave or whatever. Besides, if it's a really drama or your cd'ing is a seceret, then buy a push bike and use that as a excuse to shave your legs ;)

hugs

x

beckii

Sophy
12-07-2006, 01:32 PM
I was driving my car in Paris, in the large rue de Rivoli, fully clothed in a elegant and feminine style, on my way to go to a party. It was about midnite and suddenly i was blocked into a traffic jam, forced to stop. Lots of vehicules around me and I noticed, about 20 meters in front of me, a heavy police barrage. Policemen were stopping and controlling most of the drivers, i don't know for what reason, perhaps because of a robberry or so. I was scared to be controlled and have trouble with the police, to be conducted to the policestation, and some other kind of fantasms we can have when we feel anxious to be "discovered" by undesirable people...

The two vehicules before me were stopped, their drivers forced to step out and present their papers. Well, i'm am now the first vehicule on the barrage line, an agent come near me and look at me through the window. I feel his glance on me, he stares at me, gauge me... My heart beats the hell but i try to keep my calm and simply make a slight and feminine smile. A few seconds elapse... then he makes me sign to pass and go away whithout asking me to stop. I push on the accelerator with an easement sigh...

As i was leaving the barrage, i realized that the policeman had surely simply considered that i was nothing but an elegant woman alone in her car, who had nothing to do with what they were looking for. After these so long seconds of anxiety, i was now overwhelmed by the delicious feeling to have been able to express a so feminine essence than even a cop had not discovered that i was not exactly a real women ;)

Kimkandy
12-07-2006, 02:24 PM
Has any of you had an embarrassing situation, like been caught wearing female clothes or wearing pantyhose or panties under your male clothes?

No, not yet, but the night is still young...

"OK come out with your hands up we know you have on an item of women's clothes on in there..."
FCI (Federal Crossdresser Investigations)

Kim

:dom: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Calliope
12-07-2006, 02:31 PM
When I think of some of the bright blue eyeshadow I used to wear, I get embarrassed.