PDA

View Full Version : I popped my bra

judyk
12-06-2006, 05:54 AM
I got a new bra the other day, a 38 C and last night I wore it with my form’s to bed.
I wakeup at 2am and realized the front hook had come UN done.
My puppies were free, I have never had a bra come un-done while sleeping.
So I re-hooked it, a front close type and went back to bed.
Well around 4am I wakeup and same thing have worning this bra for days with no issues when awake.
Has this ever happened to you and is there any thing I can do about it.
I really can’t sleep without a bra.

Hugs

JudyK

Phyliss
12-06-2006, 05:58 AM
Perhaps the little hook thingys are a bit too loose. Take a small pair of pliers and squeeze them closed a bit.
That might help.

Tina Dixon
12-06-2006, 06:20 AM
Perhaps the little hook thingys are a bit too loose. Take a small pair of pliers and squeeze them closed a bit.
That might help.
You sure do know your stuff:thumbsup:

Kate Simmons
12-06-2006, 06:29 AM
Never happened to me yet, Hon. In bed ain't too bad. Wouldn't want them puppies poppin' if I were out somewhere. Now, that WOULD be embarriskin Olive, me goil! Whu, whu, whu!:happy: Ericka Kay (The sailor)

Carroll
12-06-2006, 06:50 AM
ah, a simple answer to this one. When you are alseep you roll on your side. You "puppys" get push together causing the release of tension on the frount of the bra, and since you have a front clip, the hooks come undone rather easily. Solution is to wear a back clipper

Billijo_06
12-06-2006, 07:24 AM
My wife complained about "front loaders" opening, her solution was to get rid of them. :wave: :wave:

Teresa Amina
12-06-2006, 07:36 AM
Ever try sticking them on? Hollisters' Medical Adhesive (or other similar product) will keep the "puppies" in place, won't even need a bra. But the idea of pliers to sqeeze the hooks together will work.