PDA

View Full Version : My wife was in the closet

Raychel
12-06-2006, 06:58 AM
While I was away on vacation anyway. I knew that I was not going to be around for a week, and my wife definitly has a full plate. She has no more room in her life for any other issues, Her father is very sick and she has been having a very dificult time with it. I didn't want her to be troubled with issues of money while I was gone. So I stashed some in my closet with my fem items.

While I was gone the issue of money came up over the phone and I told her that if she got short I had stashed some for her. She said that it wasn't a problem at that time. I didn't tell her where it was.

The next phone call she told me that she took some of the money and got a bit of a surprise, She said that she should have expected it but was surprised anyway.

Skip forward to after I got home. We were kidding around in the kitchen and she said that I had some explaining to do. I said about what, She slipped of her shoe and said about the things that go on these, waving her foot.

She went thru my closet and found the heels that I have as well as everything else. So if it wasn't for the kids I guess there would be no reason now to keep the key for the closet.

Just had to tell someone. :Party: :Party:

Wendy me
12-06-2006, 07:06 AM
lol cool and loved that you left the money in your closet with the fem things and knew she would find it there... cool and funny.........

Kate Simmons
12-06-2006, 07:06 AM
Had me going for a minute there Raychel. I thought you were going to say you found out you wife was a F T M CD who was in the "closet".I should be so lucky, right? So, what happened now that she found all your stuff? :happy: Ericka Kay

Raychel
12-06-2006, 07:09 AM
Had me going for a minute there Raychel. I thought you were going to say you found out you wife was a F T M CD who was in the "closet".I should be so lucky, right? So, what happened now that she found all your stuff? :happy: Ericka Kay

Not really much happened, We laughed and she said that she needed to know about these things. She pretty much knew anyway, just hadn't seen any of it. Just the reality of it was the big suprise for her.

Kate Simmons
12-06-2006, 07:16 AM
Not really much happened, We laughed and she said that she needed to know about these things. She pretty much knew anyway, just hadn't seen any of it. Just the reality of it was the big suprise for her.Well, at least all the cards are on the table now. Did she ask to see how you look as Raychel by any chance?:happy: Ericka Kay

Billijo_06
12-06-2006, 07:40 AM
I’m with Ericka on this one; I was expecting an FTM Story. I’ll bet you must have thought this would happen, or at least it must have gone through you mind, if she found the money.

Holly
12-06-2006, 08:05 AM
Raychel, you must be a bit relieved that it went so well. I hope, however, that this doesn't add to your wife's already full plate.

Raychel
12-06-2006, 09:48 AM
Actually my wife was pretty cool with it. We just laughed and joked about it. Which was a good thing. I am trying to get her mind iff of other things as much as possible. And if we can laugh at me, then all is good.

I guess she is more accepting than I ever would have dreamed of. :hugs: :hugs:

Elly
12-06-2006, 10:13 AM
lol, that's one way to soften the blow, pad it with cash...
good lil story, glad it went smoothly instead of the feared explosion, it's true everyone need a good laugh every now and then...

Audry
12-06-2006, 11:04 AM
Wow !!! like Ericka says you have me Going also.
you are very fortunate, My ex would have use that shoe to put lumps on my head as fast as I could rub them,,,,:straightface:

Melora
12-06-2006, 12:07 PM
Always good to see a happy story in this subject! :)

crossing-the-rain
12-06-2006, 12:53 PM
Seems like a happy story,but remember every one/something would change,you never knew how fast they changed from accepting to damaging.
All the best to you .
Rain

Marcie Sexton
12-06-2006, 01:18 PM
It is so funny, when I finally got the nerve to tell my wife, I started having things sent to my house that would give her the hints, wigs, heels, skirts, blouses, makeup and the likes...

Needless to say she wasn't surprised when I came out of the bathroom the first time as Marcie

Karren H
12-06-2006, 02:56 PM
Your one very lucky girl you are!! Mine will no longer go into my closet or my dresser drawers.......probably afraid of what she might find.....again!!

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
12-06-2006, 02:58 PM
It is so funny, when I finally got the nerve to tell my wife, I started having things sent to my house that would give her the hints, wigs, heels, skirts, blouses, makeup and the likes...

Needless to say she wasn't surprised when I came out of the bathroom the first time as MarcieI think she may have been impressed if your avatar is any indication Marcie. You are one good looking gal. I think a lot of women feel if we are going to try and look like them, we better do a damn good job. Nobody likes sloppy work, right?:happy: Ericka Kay

Raychel
12-06-2006, 03:05 PM
Your one very lucky girl you are!! Mine will no longer go into my closet or my dresser drawers.......probably afraid of what she might find.....again!!

Love Karren

I must admit that I do have a very good woman there. She has no desire to see me dressed, And I respect that. And I never told her were the money was, she went loking on her own. She also knew why the closet was locked, so she had to be expecting to see something when she put the key in the lock. I guess that she wasn't expecting to bsee the heels in there, I guess that is were the real surprise was.

But it has been a very slow process over the last 2 years. Who knows what the next 2 years will bring.