PDA

View Full Version : Post Office Trip Enfemme (Kinda!)

sissystephanie
12-06-2006, 02:53 PM
I got my nerve up today, and went to the P.O. dressed totally enfemme. But I did not wear a wig, since I need to have it styled properly. I had on Red VS satin panties, a matching lacy red bra with forms, a pink satin slip:love: , sheer black thigh highs, a knee length black pencil skirt, black pumps with 1 3/4 heel, and a bright rose pink long sleeved knit top. The top was very clingy, so my feminine shape showed up very well. I also wore silver eyeshadow and bright pink lipstick. Did get some nice "doubletakes" in the P.O., but got the best look or whatever when I went thru the drivethru at a fastfood place. The young woman who took my money and gave me my order almost dropped everything when she took a good look. She was Hispanic, and started calling to the other girls to come look! Maybe I should have stayed at the window!! If I was more talented, I would put a picture up. But I don't know how to do it. BTW, I have gone out enfemme before when my wife was still here. She did my wig and makeup. Wish I had paid more attention!!:heehee: I am just not that good at it. This is the first time I have been out of the house in a skirt, other then just driving around, since she passed away in February of 2005. It really felt good. I know why Karren likes to wear skirts, they are better than pants anytime!!:love:

Sissy

More Girl than man

DeniseNJ
12-06-2006, 02:57 PM
I know the drive thru too well from a few weeks ago.. I had to make up a story as why I was dressed. This girl called eceryone to the window too. Good for you , it must have been thrilling

Karren H
12-06-2006, 03:09 PM
At-a-girl!!! Had the same idea about tommorow.....wife wants me to mail out all the Christmas gifts so I figured that its a job that Karren could handle!! But then got thinking......8 large boxes.....carrying say 4 at a time as I always do......not very ladylike!! And of coarse my real name and home address is stamped all over each package!! And I have to talk to the clerk......"Anything explosive in here?"......NOooooooo........which is always a dead give away for me!! Need to work on the voice.....Is there such a thing as a nondeaf-mute? Hold up little signs? :)

Sooooooo......I'm not!! Maybe next year!! Lol.

Karren

Diana West
12-06-2006, 03:47 PM
You should be very proud of yourself. You did something very daring. Something many other (myself included) are building up enough nerve for.

suzy
12-06-2006, 04:10 PM
Way to go Stephanie!!! WAY TO GO!!!

Now, fill us in on your next tour of "going out!":hugs:

sissystephanie
12-06-2006, 05:00 PM
Forgot to add re: my going out enfemme, that I almost ran out of gas after leaving the P.O. Was just coming up to a gas station when my darling car notified me it was almost empty. Of course, the gas station was very busy! I thought, oh what the heck, and just pulled in to the self-serve pumps, got out and filled it myself. Some people, men and women, did look at me, but nobody said anything.:heehee: I mean, it was a girl filling her gas tank!! O.K., so I was a man in a skirt! I am part Scottish, even if I wasn't wearing a kilt and no panties!! Bet my wife would have been proud of me!

Sissy

More Girl than man

Sierra Evon
12-06-2006, 05:06 PM
Good for you thats the , best feeling I think to just be looked at as just a girl doing her thing and going about the daily bizz.......:happy:

Brianna Lovely
12-06-2006, 06:42 PM
Glad to see that you were out and about, keep it up gurl.
Hugs,
Brianna