PDA

View Full Version : Who is that guy in the mirror!!! Drab Shopping Trip

Deidra Cowen
12-06-2006, 05:54 PM
During the day I got finished with some meetings and had some free time. Instead of going back to the office thought I would nail down some Christmas shopping. So no way to go dressed I was in drab, matter of fact in a suit and tie.

I go to that Mall all the time as a chick and there are a couple of mirrors that are at good spots that I always look in to see how I look/check myself...you know what I mean! It actually threw me for a loop seeing my guy self in the mirror and I found I did not like what I saw! Was a wierd experience.

I like my fem appearance much more than the guy side, but the constant diet, exersise and skin care program has done one thing for me as a guy. I seen to attract tons of looks from GGs while out as a guy. Never used to get that when I was a big sloopy typical middle aged guy. But of course it does me no good since those girls would not be interesed in my femme side. Gotta meet those types at the clubs. :tongueout

Got some stuff for the kids but I did make one 'girly' stop at the MAC store. Got some foundation, two of the sales girls that wait on me al the time when I go enfemme had no idea who I was...and I could tell thought I was buying for a wife or GF by the questions they asked. I was totally confident, made no excuses just asked for the makeup.

To tell the truth have always hated shopping in drab but it taught me there is no reason to be nervous...they are thinking you are buying for some chick! LOL

Anyway thats my boring story and observations for today.

sara_also
12-06-2006, 06:45 PM
never boring...It's just a thing we have to do once in a while..

Kate Simmons
12-06-2006, 06:45 PM
When I see Rich in the mirror Diedra, I see a hunk. A hunk of "what" I haven't figured out yet. I always get the same thing from women. I dawned on me on me one day when I caught one checking out my backside. I don't get it. I'm an old guy. Pervs I guess.:rolleyes: Anyway, I think each side of me has it's own unique attractivness, depending on who the looker is and what they may be looking for.:happy: Ericka Kay

Joy Carter
12-06-2006, 06:51 PM
[QUOTE=Ericka/Rich;655622]When I see Rich in the mirror Diedra, I see a hunk. A hunk of "what" I haven't figured out yet.

Yup I'm with ya Erica, a big hunk a S---!

Kate Simmons
12-06-2006, 06:59 PM
[QUOTE=Ericka/Rich;655622]When I see Rich in the mirror Diedra, I see a hunk. A hunk of "what" I haven't figured out yet.

Yup I'm with ya Erica, a big hunk a S---!Well, at least we admit it Joy. Sometimes in the stores, I call these women's bluffs. They look at me and I say: "Hi, how you doin'?" Sometimes they don't know what to say, sometimes they slide out gracefully. Hey, THEY started it by looking at my butt! Wouldn't do that with another woman, now would they?:happy: Ericka

Tina Dixon
12-06-2006, 07:11 PM
when I was a big sloopy typical middle aged guyHey thats me:mad:

melissaK
12-06-2006, 07:23 PM
That "guy" in my mirror - who is that guy? I've been trying to figure him out my whole damn life. melissaK makes sense - but that guy. . .

And now at Christmas hanging in the cosmetic department is extra easy - the sales girls fall all over you trying to help you so you don't buy a stupid gift for the GG-SO you "must" be shopping for . . . it smells so good there, and the sales girls are so fun.

Rebecca Petersen
12-06-2006, 07:47 PM
But of course it does me no good since those girls would not be interesed in my femme side. Gotta meet those types at the clubs.

Don't limit yourself honey. "Those girls" exist everywhere. I didn't think they were out there either, until I ran into the love of my life, and not in a club.

linnea
12-06-2006, 09:15 PM
To tell the truth have always hated shopping in drab but it taught me there is no reason to be nervous...they are thinking you are buying for some chick! LOL

Anyway thats my boring story and observations for today.

Well, I found it interesting, partly because I've had similar experiences. I have learned that there is no need to be nervous when I shop for feminine things while I'm dressed in drab. I don't make up stories anymore; instead, I let the sales people make their assumptions. If they ask who something is for, I tell them now.
I used to use elaborate stories and excuses. As I look back on them, I think that they were pretty silly. Of course, I don't shop anywhere that I'm known; doing that would lead to all kinds of problems.

Karren H
12-06-2006, 09:41 PM
Of late I've been seeing a girl in a male suit.....

Love Karren