PDA

View Full Version : Hormones

lonontop
01-15-2005, 09:01 AM
:p undefined
Hi girls I've just got to the ok from my OS to start taking hormones but are'nt seeing the doc until next month and she will what to council me for 3 months first before giving me a script for hormones. I know what to take but not sure where to get it from. Does any know where I can get hormones without a script around Brisbane Australia? Happy and pround, Lou

ChristineRenee
01-15-2005, 10:09 AM
Hi girls I've just got to the ok from my OS to start taking hormones but are'nt seeing the doc until next month and she will what to council me for 3 months first before giving me a script for hormones. I know what to take but not sure where to get it from. Does any know where I can get hormones without a script around Brisbane Australia? Happy and pround, LouHi Lou and welcome to our litle corner of the world.

I'm on HRT and was just approved to add a new drug to my regimen. I went through meds4yourhealth.com. I didn't have to get an Rx in advance, and they gave me the ok a couple days after I initially had contacted them. Check that site out.

Love,
Christine Renee

crispy
01-15-2005, 11:49 PM
in most countries you cannot get hormones without a prescription.

but the wonderful internet makes it easy to find and to import hormones from one of the many pharmacy sites. eg Pharmacy International. There are lots more out there.

But be warned : do-it-yourself hormones without medical supervision can never be recommended.

If you are serious you should go to 'trannyweb' (hormone city section) or 'transgender board' and read up before you jump in.

take care ;)

Chrissycd
01-16-2005, 10:50 PM
and remember there is only one "You". Why not wait for the script?
Chrissy

lonontop
01-16-2005, 11:15 PM
Why wait you say, Well i've been waiting for nearly 40 years and now is the time. I've been told that afetr I see the doc in feb I'll have to see a phyco and there is a 12 week wait and she'll want to council me another 12 weeks before starting hormones. So thats more than 6 months away before I could start and I'm ready now, after all it's my body and I've thought long and hard about wanting to live full time as a woman. Nice to know that us girls in Oz have friends all over the world, Luv and kiss Lou :confused:

crispy
01-17-2005, 03:43 AM
I forgot to mention, there is actually a Yahoo Group called Do-It-Yourself Hormones. Seriously!

lonontop
01-17-2005, 08:56 AM
Thanks Crispy I've already checked out Trannyweb and found lots of local contacts. I'll be sure to check out the yahoo site also. I am only looking to start of slowly so that when I go to the Doc she'll take over and look after my medication. Luv & kisses Lou :rolleyes:

layme
01-18-2005, 12:09 PM
hi,girl,I also want hormone ther. I want to grow T--s and become more lady like any info?

Paula UK
01-18-2005, 12:50 PM
Ah, thats an easy one.....i get mine from here.... http://www.inhousepharmacy.co.uk/transgender/transgender.html

;) paula x

Hi girls I've just got to the ok from my OS to start taking hormones but are'nt seeing the doc until next month and she will what to council me for 3 months first before giving me a script for hormones. I know what to take but not sure where to get it from. Does any know where I can get hormones without a script around Brisbane Australia? Happy and pround, Lou

ChristineRenee
01-18-2005, 12:55 PM
hi,girl,I also want hormone ther. I want to grow T--s and become more lady like any info?Seek medical attention...soon.:)

Love,
C.R.;)

lonontop
01-19-2005, 08:49 AM
Thanks Paula I'm just checking that site out and trying to work out the exchange rate, but prices seem ok. What drugs and dose do you take? Luv Lou

crispy
01-19-2005, 09:23 AM
Thanks Paula I'm just checking that site out and trying to work out the exchange rate, but prices seem ok. What drugs and dose do you take? Luv Lou
if you're interested, I used 100mcg per day estraderm patches (Estradot) purchased from Pharmacy International for 2 months. Nothing else. I am in my 50s, no health problems. Results: significant breast tissue growth under and around the nipple. Enough that I know it is there, and it is sensitive and sexy, but without it showing under my clothing. Cost about $80.

ChristineRenee
01-19-2005, 09:32 AM
if you're interested, I used 100mcg per day estraderm patches

(Estradot) purchased from Pharmacy International for 2 months. Nothing else. I am in my 50s, no health problems. Results: significant breast tissue growth under and around the nipple. Enough that I know it is there, and it is sensitive and sexy, but without it showing under my clothing. Cost about $80.FYI - Premarin 1.25 MG 2 tablets per day, and Spironolactone 100 MG 1 tablet per day.

Results: After taking these for almost a year, I have so far exhibited noticeable breast growth and nipple enlargement...like crispy, enough that I know it is there but not noticeable under clothing yet. Skin is softening and hips are just starting to round slightly. Hair is becoming softer, shinier and more manageable. Side effects so far - occasional nipple sensitivity and soreness...not significant enough to be uncomfortable however.

Expect to continue therapy until I have achieved my desired results...projected time remaining on therapy: 1-2 years depending on overall results achieved.

Recently have requested and been approved for Estradot estraderm patches - 100 mcg per day.

seekertree
01-21-2005, 05:12 AM
Hi,

How long before the new assets start to hang and get that lovely female shaping, weeks, months ?

Mine are like firm little cones sticking straight out, nipples are good though.

Julie

ChristineRenee
01-21-2005, 07:40 AM
Hi,

How long before the new assets start to hang and get that lovely female shaping, weeks, months ?

Mine are like firm little cones sticking straight out, nipples are good though.

JulieWonderin' the same thing myself Julie. My experience so far is the same...plus my aereolas are getting bigger too. It's not a short term, quick fix kind of thing. Expect to be on it a minimum of 2 years depending on how the results come out. You have to be patient and stick to the regimen and prescribed dosage. Don't overmedicate to try to speed up the results...that's a receipe for disaster. Above all...be safe.:)

Christine Renee

seekertree
01-21-2005, 08:01 AM
Hi Christine,
What about swimming are you still able to do that or would you get all sorts of looks ?

Julie

ChristineRenee
01-21-2005, 08:07 AM
Hi Christine,
What about swimming are you still able to do that or would you get all sorts of looks ?

JulieAs of right now I would say I could probably go topless without many stares, but the "girls" are getting more noticeable all the time...particularly from a side view. By the time I get down to Florida this summer, I may be all done going topless...it's going to be an inevitability before too much longer.

racheal
01-21-2005, 08:10 AM
This is interesting infromation. The most I have ever taken was a natural supplement that enhances your breats, it did increase the nipple size, but did not do anything more - hmmm, maybe this is a better alternative - I'll have to give this some consideration.

Paula UK
01-21-2005, 09:40 AM
i take premarin. stsrted on 1.25mg but as we speak 3.75mg

michel
01-24-2005, 03:36 PM
Hi im taking a breast enhancer.Bought at a drug store Its herbs.Anyone know how long it takes for me to see any results? I really want nice little breasts! Help

christelle
01-24-2005, 04:41 PM
Hi Everyone,
Just a word of caution. I know of 3 TS girls that died recently as a result of blot clots through the heart. Hormones are very very dangerous and not something to be taken lightly. Only use hormones under strict medical supervision. To transition is very important for a TS woman. Dont go muck it up by taking unsupervised hormones. It can kill you ... so , waiting another couple of months might just be worth your life.

Take Care.
Christelle

lonontop
01-25-2005, 07:03 AM
I just tried to order hormones from the in house site but yhey do ship to Australia. I found another that will called unitied pharmacy.

seekertree
01-25-2005, 12:09 PM
The herbs certainly seem to take a battering on this board but why ?
If you look at polls a lot of girls seem to rate the herbs but usually evanesce or a good mixture regime ?

Certainly from experience the mind effects of the herbs are good, ie calming and peace of mind etc and small growth.

Do the synthetics give the same mind calming process or are they all about fast growth ?

Julie

JOANNE
01-25-2005, 03:22 PM
I am taking hops and they are effective and easily obtainable from home brew store. Have a look at Yahoo Groups TGirls-on-hops.

Hugs
Joanne

crispy
01-25-2005, 11:41 PM
I am taking hops and they are effective and easily obtainable from home brew store. Have a look at Yahoo Groups TGirls-on-hops.

Hugs
Joanne
taking hops makes mine bounce :rolleyes:

Tristen Cox
01-25-2005, 11:58 PM
Alba! :D

LeslieGirl
02-17-2005, 12:21 PM
HI
Paula UK

I"m like you, I get my hormones from Inhouse and I"m on the same dose as you Premarin 3.75mg. Good dose isn"t it. And also, I"m on Provera 10mg. I take both the Premarin and Provera, but I space a few hours in between taking the Premarin and Provera. The Provera has given me so soft skin and bouncy breasts.

TGirl