PDA

View Full Version : You wouldn't believe what I did last night

Dinah_Power
01-15-2005, 09:18 AM
I don't know how I forgot to post about this but last night when I had to go to town on a couple of errands (getting gas in the car, checking on my bank account and buying a cable for my printer) I did the most unexpected thing that ever crossed my mind. I actually went out with my padded panties and breast forms on. I mean I had on my regular clothes which hid everything really well. I had on a bulky jacket since it was a bit chilly out. It was an amazing experience. It wasn't so bad at the bank since it was closed and I used the ATM and there was only one person at the gas station. But when I went to the crowed mall for the printer cable I got such a rush from wearing the forms and panties around the crowd of people.

Well that was my first big step in going out in public as a girl although I was wearing my male clothes over top to hide what I was wearing underneath. I know that I do it again sometime but I'll just take it one step at a time. I hopefully will have enough guts to go out in full dress (so to speak) this comming Halloween. That is if I can get the clothes together I want by that timefor the outfit I'm planning.

Hugs and kisses
Dinah

Georgette
01-15-2005, 09:28 AM
Really gives you a rush doesen't it. I know sometimes I do that but it don't get that cold here, so I have to wear boy clothes except after dark when I hit the TG clubs.
Yeh you don't have to use anything chemical to get high I do it when I try and get by like you. :)

Wendy me
01-15-2005, 09:38 AM
on your way step one down ........even though you aer the only one that knowe its still a rush just the feeling of it and to know that ypu got your girly things under just a rush .............glade you hade fun

Tristen Cox
01-15-2005, 06:24 PM
That's cheating Dinah, doesn't it feel great :D Done the exact same myself and gone out in public, in fact I'm doing it right now, but I'm not out so this time doesn't count. Courage. You'll feel more comfortable the next time... and the time after that... and the time after that and... ;)

Love & hugs
Tristen

derminator
01-15-2005, 06:32 PM
Yes Dinah.. I know exactly what you mean..... I often go to work with my panties on underneath my office garb..... it's a great privtae thrill.

I just hope that one day when i'm doing it that i don't find myself in a situation where I'm discovered... i have this recurring nightmare of having a car crash and the medical team discover my secret when they undress me in prep for surgery!!!! It's just not how i'd like to get discovered.

Derminator.

Love the chaff of the lace!

GraceUSA
01-15-2005, 10:51 PM
I'm not really an out of the closet CDer but I do love to go shopping at my local mall and I don't have any problems trying things on in the store. Never had the courage to do this before but the last time I went with my forms on simply because its hard to find a good fit without them. Little bit parnoid at first but after 3 stores and no one blinking an eye at me things calmed down for me a bit.

Grace

Deina
01-15-2005, 11:59 PM
:eek:

One day a few years ago my SO & I had been out for the day when my back decided that it had had enough. Took me a good five minutes just to get into the car!

Anyway, we had to go to the ER. When they gave me a shot of muscle relaxer, in the bum, of course! the Dr. said he thought my lace panties were pretty! :o

Not very wise of him to do, since we probably could have complained about him, but it was only a single comment so we didn't harp on it.

Deina

ChristineRenee
01-16-2005, 04:56 AM
That's my experience so far as being dressed out in public too Dinah. Wearing women's clothes underneath my male drab. I used to sell men' suits and accessories and it was a rush to help customers with the knowledge that I was wearing pantyhose and a one piece lycra bodysuit under my suit and they had no clue about it. I even wore a bra once while shopping...although it was winter and I had a lot of heavy bulky clothes on. Still it was a baby step for me. Posting pics on this forum was a HUGE step for me. "Roy", my male persona, had major reservations about me doing it but I was determined to break out of the closet in some fashion...and boy did I?:eek: :p

Once we make the move to Florida this summer I think going out dressed eventually will be inevitable. I've had to deny myself this experience for too many years now. Christine is ready to finally take that walk on the wild side!;)

Love,
Christine Renee

ChristineRenee
01-16-2005, 06:19 AM
Hey ChristineRenee,

I not sure sure what part of Michigan you are from, but if you anywhere near Kalamazoo you should try to come over to Brothers tonight.

Sunday January 16 -- The second annual Drag Queen of the Year pageant! Created by Monet St. Croix and held for the first time last year, the contest was a huge success and Brothers Beta Club is looking for another big night again this year! Hosted by Monet St. Croix and Vivian Prowl with entertainment by September Murphy, Sasha Lopez and a special appearance by Nickki Stevens! Showtime is 9:30PM. For information and applications call Brothers at 269-345-1960.

Hugs,
Wendy
Hey Wendy,

I live in a small town in the Lansing area actually. It sounds very interesting Wendy...a little too short notice for me to plan to go, however I do appreciate you bringing it to my attention. Thanks much for the info!

Love,
Christine Renee

ChristineRenee
01-16-2005, 07:39 AM
No big sweetie.

When you are ready you should try to make it down to Gigi's (http://www.gigisbar.com/) in Detroit.
That is definitely the spot to meet all the girls on a Saturday night.

Maybe I will see you there sometime??

Hugs,
WendyGigi's huh?:cool:

"C'est la Vie say the ol' folks...it goes to show you never can tell!";)

Thanks for the info Wendy!:)

Love,
Christine Renee

ChristineRenee
01-16-2005, 05:11 PM
Yes, Gigi's is definitely the spot on Saturday nights.

I know how terrifying those first steps out and about can be.

All the girls at Gigi's are really quite nice, and always willing to to make a new girl feel welcome. I am sure you would have a blast there, and get to meet some really great girls.

Of course there is also Club 505, Esquire, Paradise, and Club Spiral (http://www.spiraldancebar.com/) right there in Lansing.

Although they seem more geared to the younger college crowd, Spiral does have Cabaret Night on Wednesday.Hey Wendy, you are certainly a fountain of information aren't you?

I hadn't even heard of Club Spiral. I'll have to do some recon work and check it out. What exactly is Cabaret Night though? Just curious.

Thanks for all the info and your support sweetie.:cool:

Love,
Christine Renee